Author Topic: Beautiful and Powerful Picture  (Read 10618 times)

sahara

Re: Beautiful and Powerful Picture
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2011, 02:33:24 PM »
I like Gangchen Rinpoche's picture. I feel that it very powerful and this picture make me feel at peace. I will love to print out this picture and put in my Altar :)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2011, 02:42:42 PM »
Hi Sahara! Welcome to the forum. It's always nice to see new faces here :) I'm glad you like the picture of HH Gangchen Rinpoche. I also think that his face is very peaceful and his pictures always makes me feel good inside! It's really like seeing a Buddha!

If you like beautiful pictures, do look at the amazing gallery on this site: http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=220

There are many stunning thangkas and statues of Dorje Shugden and Shugden monasteries too. Happy surfing and look forward to hearing more from you.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

triesa

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2011, 05:32:51 PM »
Indeed Gangchen Rinpoche is a great lama of this age.

I have the great fortune to visit his ladrang in Nepal and also  witnessed some of the works he is doing there.  Gangchen Rinpoche has raised funds single handedly and built a compound for the nepalnese children, with school, clinic, and even carpet and incense factories to generate funds to substain his works there.

The compound where he wanted to have these to be built  initially has no water source, I heard that Gangchen Rinpoche did some prayer and mantra and when he finished it , where he was standing, a water sprout came up.....it was  almost like a miracle and people were very surprised as well as happy.

This is just one of the extraordinary works of Gangchen Rinpoche.....

Reena Searl

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2011, 06:27:41 PM »
What a wonderful blessed pictures of Gangchen Rinpoche. Gangchen Rinpoche - The healing high Lama, always promote world peace , i like these pic very much and I will print out to put at my altar .

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

I am new to the site and i find this is the most comprehensive DS website. Keep up the good work!

Helena

• Email
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2011, 03:19:46 AM »
All the high Lamas seem to possess such a powerful energy around them. You can feel it when they walk into the room, they have such strong presence. Even their photographs emit a sense of force that is inexplicable.

Gangchen Rinpoche is one of the most charismatic Lamas I have seen. Rinpoche does so much great work to promote healing through Tibetan Buddhism and preserving the tradition of Tibetan medicine and healing. If politics were not politics, Rinpoche would be doing so much for the whole Tibetan community in exile.

I am very happy that the Chinese welcomes Rinpoche and that is one of the many ways Dharma will spread in China.
Helena

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2011, 03:40:33 PM »
Not only Gangchen Rinpoche is well known as a Healing Lama but Rinpoche has also strong karmic connection to the mysteries of Borobudur in Indonesia since many lives. You can find more information on this link below on the connection of Tantric Buddhism and Borobudur

http://www.lgpt.net/News/17/10_17en.htm

I've also heard from a close student of a tibetan lama that Gangchen Rinpoche was involved in the construction of Borobudur. Isn't that amazing. One of the most sought after tourism sights has a direct link to Gangchen Rinpoche !!! Wow!!

If anyone is interested, you can find more information on Gangchen Rinpoche at the link below :-

http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=1865

nagaseeker

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2011, 04:11:37 PM »
hi thor , do you have bigger files to upload over here  ? the picture you post up looks so cool with the fire behind ~  too bad its png file with 96x150 ...my thumbs is bigger than that picture  :-[

beggar

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2011, 05:02:45 PM »
Thank you everyone for sharing your views and pictures. It is always great to hear what the Lamas have accomplished, who they are, their work, and the reach and influence of their Dharma activity. Gangchen Rinpoche is no exception of course, especially with long-standing endorsement from the United Nations.

There has also been "bad" press about Gangchen Rinpoche, because of the Dorje Shugden issue. Mainly, it is anti-DS supporters and people of the TGIE. Amazing and terrible that even a master so great can have haters and such bad publicity.

So, this is important I think: we must check out the lamas ourselves. It is very good to read what others have to say about each teacher - there will be lots of good and lots of bad and if we are to be swayed by what people are saying on either side, we will never find a teacher and we will never be firm with anyone. Ssee what the teachers have done, attend or read their teachings if you can, speak directly to their students (and don't rely on hearsay). Ask questions and find out whatever you can. If you have doubts or uncertainties, try to clear them by asking the right questions. Find out for yourself if a teacher is good for you or not. Sometimes it could be that the teacher is highly praised and a wonderful teacher, but just not the right one FOR YOU, or you can't click with or you feel you can't relate to. Remain respectful always, of course, even if you can't really connect to a particular teacher, but you don't have to accept him as your teacher. Accepting someone as your teacher JUST BECAUSE many people say he is great is also not quite correct because it may not be what YOU need at this time.

This process of choosing a teacher is a delicate one and the process of checking is just as important as accepting a teacher. So please read the books on Guru devotion - and what it means to choose someone as your teacher.

Lastly, even if you don't choose to take someone as your teacher, it is always great to rejoice in the works of great teachers like Gangchen Rinpoche and find inspiration and strength for your own practice. Thank you again everyone for your sharings. I enjoy these threads about the lamas very much.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2015, 09:22:49 AM »
I have always admired H.E Gangchen Tulku Rinpoche and I'm dying to see His Eminence (if only I had the merits). I have heard wonderful and amazing stories about His miraculous powers, and all the things He has His Eminence has done for massive amount of people, good things of course, things that have benefited the peoples' lives.

ilikeshugden

• Email
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2015, 09:54:26 AM »
Gangchen Rinpoche is truly an inspiration to all by practicing such sacred teachings during this really tough period. I rejoice that there are Lamas who are willing to stand up for their faith and practice as they wish as it benefits so many people. This picture of him is extremely beautiful and holy and should be given out as an example that Dorje Shugden is a protector that can and should be practiced. If such a high lama such as Gangchen Rinpoche can do it, why can't you?