Author Topic: Dorje Shugden Spreading to Mainland China outside Tibet area!  (Read 6398 times)

Mana

This is XiaFeng Temple in YuZhu District in YouYang County of ChongQing City, China, it has Dorje Shugden image at their main shrine and the lama that is spreading the Dorje Shugden practice here is Lama Thubten Phurbu. Dorje Shugden practice already spreads to mainland China out of Tibet area!

Lama Thubten Phurbu inside XiaFeng Temple

Helena

• Email
Re: Dorje Shugden Spreading to Mainland China outside Tibet area!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 01:54:55 PM »
Wow, this is such wonderful news. I love reading about the practice of our great Protector SPREADING!

And it is all thanks to devoted Lamas and their students.

This is such encouraging, happy news. What a great post to read to start off my day.

Thanks, Mana.

I do pray that Dorje Shugden spreads far and wide all over China.  :)
Helena

triesa

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 03:21:30 PM »
I am trying to find the DS image on the main shrine but couldn't see it. Anyone spotted the image?

thaimonk

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 04:45:14 PM »
Such empowering news again. I really appreciate posts such as these. I am addicted to this forum. I really look forward to getting news on Dorje Shugden in Tibet and surrounding areas.

beggar

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 05:14:41 PM »
ironic but very good news to hear that with all the controversies, and especially with people making accusations about people being "Chinese spies", Dharma is growing strongly in China.

We mustn't forget - the Chinese are people too and they would definitely benefit from the Dharma, just as anyone anywhere in the world would. As they fight so zealously to protect their religion and their religious leader, the tibetans seem to have forgotten the essence of the very thing they are supposed to be practicing which is after all, kindness to others. If the Chinese are apparently so "bad", then wouldn't it make sense that, all the more, they need Dharma?

So new like this is definitely something to rejoice in! THANK YOU!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2011, 05:56:39 PM »
Such empowering news again. I really appreciate posts such as these. I am addicted to this forum. I really look forward to getting news on Dorje Shugden in Tibet and surrounding areas.

Gosh - I'm glad I'm not the only one addicted to the forum!! I love it that the admin and most of the participants in the forum are constantly posting fascinating news on Dorje Shugden. I haven't found anywhere else which has fresh info on Dorje Shugden practically everyday!! Keep up the great work, guys and thank you for all your efforts! I appreciate it and i'm sure everyone else does too!

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

diamond girl

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2011, 07:11:19 PM »
Everyone needs the Dharma, irregardless of what their past may be. In fact should they have caused harm to many many people the more they MUST NEED the Dharma, no two ways about it. Sooner the better too!

It is no surprise for Dorje Shugden to spread in China, it is geographically logical. Plus, China is not exactly a fan of HHDL so why not practice Dorje Shugden. Whatever the reasons are, Dorje Shugden is a powerful Dharma Protector and everyone should practice. I shall not further stress this point before I cross political lines  ::)

This website is indeed most informative and alive. I also find the information provided gives depth and substance to the subject of Dorje Shugden and I do not just talk about the ban stuff. In fact the ban stuff is secondary, I love the articles on the great masters. So very inspiring.

WoselTenzin

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 11:59:07 AM »
This is really good news.  It shows that Dorje Shugden practice is powerful and can spread in spite of tremendous obstacles. It shows that people have great faith in the practice.  The faith must come from positive results achieved through the practice of Dorje Shugden. 

Dorje Shugden temples and monasteries are growing like mushrooms around the world. Through the sincere efforts of many Dorje Shugden Lamas and practitioners, many people can now find real protection and help so needed to wheather the sufferings of samsara.

Many people will be led to the path of Dharma. One very eminent Dorje Shugden Lama said that according to the Dorje Shugden tantra, any connection we make with Dorje Shugden whether positive or negative will eventually lead us to the path of Dharma.  How excellent now that Dorje Shugden is spreading to mainland China!  Imagine the billions of people who will benefit from this practice.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2015, 09:03:16 AM »
I love reading news or articles like this, because they represent the spreading of Lord Dorje Shugden's sacred practise. May many more be benefited through practising His practise.

Shugdener

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2015, 03:14:48 PM »
This is such great news to hear! The spreading of Dorje Shugden  is spreading like wildfire and it's wonderful to see that Dorje Shugden has now spread to Mainland China with special thanks to Lama Thubten Phurbu who has clearly worked hard to bring Dorje Shugden to the people of Mainland China.

Thank you Mana for sharing!

DharmaSpace

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2015, 06:13:33 PM »
I do think, that Dorje Shugden spreading in China is exactly what the Dalai Lama was hoping for.

eyesoftara

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2015, 07:19:48 AM »
Definitely wonderful news to me. The Protector practice is really spreading in China, even outside of Tibet, which is really great. I noticed the statues on the altar is very "Chinese" influenced.
Lam Thubten Purbu is one of the great modern Lamas in mainland China spreading the Dharma and the Protector practice. The Dharma is for everyone and why not the Chinese? I rejoice!

kelly

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2015, 06:01:01 AM »
That's is really a good news China people really need this practice because most of them are not spiritual and for many years China people are not allow to assess to religion they only paid a lot respect to their leader so this is a very good move I rejoice for the people in China.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2015, 06:46:02 AM »
China, the world's second largest economy next to the United States of America, is more open to spirituality and embracing Buddhism as a form of claim to be the origination of Tibet Buddhism (which China can do so legally, since Tibet is part of China) it will definitely enhance the spread of Buddhism worldwide.

Specially in areas of Chatreng there are many Dorje Shugden temples.  May the Chinese people so deprived of religious practice have a renascence to Buddhism with propitiation to Dorje Shugden, the Protector of this era.