Author Topic: Dancing for Dorje Shugden  (Read 18283 times)

TheRedGaruda

• Email
Re: Dancing for Dorje Shugden
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2013, 01:35:34 PM »
For anyone who would like to send in a video similar to those below:

Xu Jing Loves DS Small | Large

Dancing for Dorje Shugden Small | Large

Indian love for Dorje Shugden Small | Large

Maria loves Dorje Shugden

Underwater Dorje Shugden

Please send it to [email protected]!

Big Uncle

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2013, 01:55:04 PM »
I love these videos very much and I think that they are very creative. It shows how these devoted practitioners have found a way to express their devotion in their own individual manner. That makes them very special and I am sure it will inspire many more practitioners or at least give an impression that Dorje Shugden practitioners are not all old and conservative but some are actually young and hip too.

Anyway, I did come across another cool video made by NKT some time ago, which has their practitioners introducing and talking about their own personal experience with Dorje Shugden. It is a warm and friendly video that shows many practitioners have experienced the benefits of  Dorje Shugden practice. Here's the video, do take a watch:-

Who is Dorje Shugden? Small | Large

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2013, 04:23:19 AM »
That's a really nice collection and compilation of Dorje Shugden videos. I love them all a lot because it helps to bring awareness. A lot of people would think that Dorje Shugden is something archaic and that nobody practices him much or something along those lines and these videos prove otherwise. This fact is important because it's something that will help overturn the ban. When there are too many people who know the truth about Dorje Shugden, the Dalai Lama and the CTA will no longer be able to hold up the ban.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2015, 04:49:02 PM »
When you are passionate about something, you will be very innovative to promote, advertise and tell the world.

This is a very interesting collections of videos for the love of Dorje Shugden.

Revived here for your delightful viewing.