Author Topic: WHY IS THIS WEBSITE AND THIS FORUM SO IMPORTANT?  (Read 8059 times)

pgdharma

Re: WHY IS THIS WEBSITE AND THIS FORUM SO IMPORTANT?
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2012, 03:21:03 PM »
Within such a short period of time, this website has grown so big which shows that it is a reliable website to learn up on Dorje Shugden, bio on the Great Masters, Lineage and Monasteries, prayers etc. and the online shop is a good way for us to invite Dorje Shugden items to our home. It serves as a platform for interaction and to share, discuss our views with other forum members.

Thank you to the hardworking and devoted people behind the scene that created this website that provides so much information that are non bias and non political. If you can put in so much time and effort into this website, with new posts and updates daily, we should not let your effort be wasted but we will read up on the wealth of information that are available here to increase our knowledge so that we can share with others.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! MAY ALL YOUR HARD WORK CREATE THE CAUSE FOR THE BAN TO BE LIFTED SOON!!!

biggyboy

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2012, 03:57:56 PM »
This website and forum do have information that one would like to find out and learn.  So much information that one could not find anywhere else. 

First and foremost, I would like to thank the admin of this website for creating and has been maintaining important, informative and yet detail articles for all...a very resourceful website indeed!  Where else could we find better ones then.  Lets all support the works here by reading up, participating and sharing with others.  And help to lift the ban!  How else can we help the monks and rest of Tibetan DS practitioners who has been ostracized so badly.  Hence, all who wants the ban on Dorje Shugden practice be lifted so badly should continue to support here.  Don't sit on the fence.  Be part of this forum!

Luna

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2012, 06:26:21 PM »
It's so wonderful to have this website! I just got the comic book of Lord Dorje Shugden from the online shop and can't wait to read it. Thank you for having all the information, news and great articles uploaded. I am new to this website and I feel that I am so lucky and so blessed to have all the information about Dorje Shugden right in front of me.  It's like buffet for a hungry person! Going to read now! :)

dsiluvu

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2012, 08:03:28 PM »
This website and forum is so important to me because... well one thing for sure over here we have RELIGIOUS FREEDOM! haha... ;D

This website has so far been the most non-biased, up to date news and constant source of inspiring reads, education and information that gives everyone knowledge to THINK on their own.

Knowledge is power and we are learning so much more then we ever could in a "teaching" from this cyber space temple! There is bios of great masters, history, lineage, truth and great forum where people can discuss and share opinions and clear doubts! A space for us to freely and openly share and bring unity to all our Shugden Dharma brothers and sistas and keeping our lineage alive, our commitments strong and devotion heard.

This website is literally like a virtual temple for anyone who seeks to know and learn and strengthen our Guru devotion and practice. May it continues and be the fuel to bring down the BAN on Dorje Shugden, it's Lamas, Sangha, and Practitioners!!!

Manjushri

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2012, 10:26:24 PM »
In this age of time, the internet is one of the fastest and most effective tools to garner awareness, support, knowledge, have your thoughts heard, and if successful, make it BIG around the world. Look at how some people have gained international fame through youtube, or through their blog sites. This is how powerful the internet is.

With regards to this website and forum being important, I feel that this website provides as a portal, a connectivity and live interactive tool, between DS and Non-DS practitioners, respected and esteemed lamas, authorities and governing bodies (yes, including the CTA!!) as well as inquisitive lay spiritual people. Doing a quick search on google has this website rated right at, if not very close to, the top. It has gained credibility and a strong base of audiences, because of its informative, factual and penetrative articles, its large content of exicting reads and downloadables. It is THE one-stop-shop to all that you need to know about Dorje Shugden.

I have had my doubts but BECAUSE of this website, which is enhanced by the forum feature where I can gather both sides to an argument, I have learned so much. My knowledge acquired through this website has allowed me to firstly re-assure my own faith, and secondly, given me the tools and direction to educate others on this controversy. There are many articles that have left me speechless, not because of its gasping juiciness or gossips, but because of how logical, realistic, and intelligent the team behind the scenes have approached the entire DS controversy (an example of which, recently is through this article: http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=12232).

It tells other Tibetans, and practitioners of Dorje Shugden that they are not alone, that their pain and silence are felt by many, especially readers on this website. This website is like the "general", leading a massive clan of army to glory, to fight for freedom in religious rights. And when, the ban is lifted (I HOPE!), this will BE the website that will have authority due to its credibility, and it will be the website that will officially be the number one promoter and educator of Dorje Shugden. iIt is like a library!

Therefore, this website and forum is so important because of how it helps DS practiioners like myself, how it helps the Tibetan, how it helps the CTA, spiritual aspirants, and lamas who wish to continue their work, and how it can ultimately influence the entire situation on the controversy towards a positive result.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2015, 05:28:00 PM »
I think that why is this website and forum are so important is because these both places are an open platform for people to discuss about Dorje Shugden issues. This website is providing people a lot of information that most of us do not realise and it is bringing more people into the "knows". People who care about this matter will definitely take some actions.

pinecone

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2015, 01:05:27 PM »
The creation of this website has cleared the air of many pertaining to the status of Dorje Shugden. Therefore, I must regard that  with the existence of this website and forum have indeed enhance knowledge and  proven to be reliable. Beside DS topic, one is also able to  share and debate  his/her  view in the General Buddhism or General Discussion site. Many thanks to those who has worked untiredly in order to provide the latest news and information to all. My salute  to DS team for their great enthusiasm in maintaining  this website for the sake of benefiting many.