Author Topic: Refuting Reting Rinpoche !  (Read 8866 times)

Zach

Refuting Reting Rinpoche !
« on: June 02, 2011, 02:13:58 PM »
http://www.reting.org/home.html

Who would like to start ?  :)

thaimonk

Re: Refuting Reting Rinpoche !
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 02:20:29 PM »

Zach

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 08:33:18 PM »

Start what please?

Well looking over what is written and responding to the Reting Lamas position, I think its important for those more knowledgeable then myself to try and attempt to tackle some accuracies just so all bases are covered :)

thaimonk

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 11:48:08 PM »

Start what please?

Well looking over what is written and responding to the Reting Lamas position, I think its important for those more knowledgeable then myself to try and attempt to tackle some accuracies just so all bases are covered :)

It was not meant to be criticism as I see it, but would it be seen as criticizing lamas like the ANTI SHUGDEN CHAKRA thread which included Dudjom Rinpoche??  http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=1195.0

« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 11:49:28 PM by Mana »

Zach

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 08:24:43 AM »

Start what please?

It was not meant to be criticism as I see it, but would it be seen as criticizing lamas like the ANTI SHUGDEN CHAKRA thread which included Dudjom Rinpoche??  http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=1195.0

Why would it be Reting Lama has made his points and I think they are due a response if someone is kind enough and wise enough to challange them...Besides this whole website could be in turn seen as critising the Dalai lama for refuting his statements and yet this place serves a good purpose to make us more aware of things how they are. :)

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 09:11:02 AM »
Shugden lies at the heart of all the discord. Shugden is the sole source of the conflicts during my reign. Shugden was the demon who seduced the refuge from those high and low and who severed the lineage of dharma from the Gelugpas.

You were raised by a mass murderer, a thief and demon worshiper who allowed your education to be administered by those with the same traits. Do not turn a blind eye to the truth of history. All the blood spilt at Reting and other Holy places was the fulfillment of Taktra’s wishes and commands. The only thing you were shielded from in relation to the horrors committed was the truth.

You are the only Dalai Lama to have been initiated into the practice of Shugden. Would this have happened had I survived? You know it would not.

Even though at that dark time I was also surrounded by the disciples of the fallen and evil Pabongka I resisted attempts to indoctrinate me in the foul ways of the sure and certain abandoning of refuge. There are claims to the fallen vow of celibacy. Even if that were true is that not less of a defeat than the initial MURDER of hundreds then ultimately the destruction of life and nation which followed? Were all Dalai Lamas celibate? The answer is NO, and did that diminish their power of blessing? Naturally in the Ganden tradition a vow of celibacy should be taken from one who keeps it. But how this pales in significance when compared to the major defeats committed by Taktra and others whom you venerate! You should also be clear that no vow can be transmitted purely without the refuge vow being pure. Many lamas have passed away without realising refuge but none so blatantly disavowing it like Shugden practitioners!

Of Ling my heart feels deep sadness for in the beginning he was a keen and certain participant in the plot against my 5th emanation and the destruction of Tibet. An incarnate of such status abandoning refuge is a cause of great sadness. Becoming entangled in all the machinations of Shugden is a cause for revulsion. What a terrible loss.

Trijang was the force who spread the doctrine of downfall to all peoples of high and low status, Tibetan and of other races. The greatest servant of Shugden in our entire history, he succeeded in destroying the living tradition of Je Tsong Kapa. This fact is obvious to any person who studies logic with a clear mind.

Oh Gosh!!! what a joke!!

ONLY DALAI LAMA TO BE INITIATED TO SHUGDEN? explain this:

The 11th Dalai Lama 1838 - 1856 (who installed Dorje Shugden as the Protector of the Gelugpa tradition),

That letter is clearly not written by the real Reting Rinpoche, because most of the facts there are coincidental with popular beliefs of how Reting Rinpoche would have reacted based on the events. It is well known that the yellow book mentioned that the unfortunate passing of Reting was "caused" by Dorje Shugden, the letter does not mention that he mixed Gelug and Nyigma practices and that he also took secret consorts. If those were false why not rebut them in the letter? He even went as far as saying that the Dalai Lamas were not cellibate (well the 6th one isnt, but the rest are and he wasnt a monk anyways). Even Lelung Rinpoche did not make such statements on his website, and he focused more on the Dharma rather than anything else because the very reason they return is not to wage crusades but to teach the Dharma.

In short, whatever that is mentioned in this letter is merely based on popular facts about Reting Rinpoche, and any tom, dick and harry with a hyperactive imagination and lots of free time can do this website. I am aware that the actual Reting Rinpoche has secretly returned and is in hiding (and, obviously would not draw attention to himself in this way) and has even offered assistance to Thaye Dorje.

I'm doubting the website because it sounds more of an anti Shugden movement rather than the authentic Reting Rinpoche who is here to spread the teachings. It sounds like a certain moose from a certain phayul.