Author Topic: Mig-Tse-Ma chakra  (Read 12571 times)

pinecone

Re: Mig-Tse-Ma chakra
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2014, 02:40:44 PM »
Could not find much information on chakras, just managed to drill this out …‘Chakras are made with the mantra of a certain deity written on a piece of paper, then folded in a specific way, and with colored strings.’ I am starting to have the passion and love for Tibetan’s art,  the colour scheme is really eye catching.  Whoever come across this chakra will definitely be blessed and attracted to its uniqueness.

MoMo

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2014, 02:46:45 PM »
Thank you, Namdrol for discovering this rare piece and shared with us. I’m going to print this out and frame it to be placed in my reading room. Wishing that by the presence and blessing of Je Tsongkapha, every time I read Dharma book there it will sink in better.   ;D

pgdharma

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2014, 03:32:37 PM »
This is a beautiful and holy designed chakra. It looks like it is hand painted. It is nice to have it printed out and framed it for one’s house or as a gift.  Thank you, Namdrol , for sharing.

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2014, 07:05:59 AM »
Thank you Namdrol for sharing with us this Migtsema chakra and its really beautiful. I wonder if we can print them on stickers and pass them to people around us for blessing? I will check it out with some supplier to find out if this can be done. What better to spread the dharma and bless others while doing this?

Wonderful! I love this sharing.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2015, 06:49:15 PM »
This Migtsema chakra looks really unique and interesting!! I love the colours that are surrounding Lama Tsongkhapa, they make the chakra looks more attractive. Thank you for sharing mate, it's my first time seeing Migtsema chakra.