Author Topic: Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche’s image appeared on a marble on His stupa  (Read 8631 times)

ilikeshugden

• Email
Re: Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche’s image appeared on a marble on His stupa
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2012, 10:45:56 AM »
Oh my goodness! This is so cool! This beautiful image forming on a piece of marble on Trijang Rinpoche's Stupa is amazing. It really shows that Trijang Rinpoche's attainments are really great. I think that scientifically, it would be unexplainable. Trijang Rinpoche practices Dorje Shugden. If Dorje Shugden is a spirit, why would Trijang Rinpoche continually reincarnate? If Dorje Shugden was a spirit, why are miraculous things like this happening? It should be something that those who oppose the practice should think about.

Gabby Potter

Re: Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche’s image appeared on a marble on His stupa
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2015, 03:29:46 PM »
This is how powerful a Lama can be, this has proved that His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche is not just any ordinary Lama. I think that this is one of the many miraculous activities or miracles that can be shown by erudite and highly attained Masters, no doubt His Holiness is one of them! :) May the current reincarnation of His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche live long and continue to turn the wheel of Dharma.