Author Topic: Beautiful pendants - Trijang Rinpoche and Song Rinpoche!!  (Read 3378 times)

kris

Beautiful pendants - Trijang Rinpoche and Song Rinpoche!!
« on: March 28, 2015, 10:19:30 AM »
I just found out there are 3 new pendants on the Dorje Shugden online shop!

http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/pendants.html

one side: Trijang Rinpoche

one side: Song Rinpoche

two sided: Trijang Rinpoche + Song Rinpoche

Have you all seen this? Do you like it?

grandmapele

Re: Beautiful pendants - Trijang Rinpoche and Song Rinpoche!!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 12:14:55 PM »
Beautiful pendants indeed. May all who wear them be blessed. And, may all who lay eyes upon these great masters be similarly blessed. May they all be imprinted to meet dharma early in their next rebirth.

lotus1

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 02:24:06 AM »
Thank you for sharing. These pendaants are so beautiful! 
I especially love the one with Trijang Rinpoche and Zong RInpoche. They are the great masters of both sutra and tantra, and who uphold strongly the practice of Dorje Shugden. Whoever wear the pendants of lineage masters Trijang Rinpoche and Zong RInpoche will get the blessings of both lineage masters. Great gift for our loved ones too. Thank you so much Dorje Shugden online shop for making it available for us. With folded hands.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 05:19:35 AM »
We have read about these great Lamas of our time and we have their photos on our altars and walls in our homes and offices.  The best we could have done was to have a pocket size of their photos in our wallets.

Wow, now we can wear their photos on us in such an attractive manner.  It takes great faith to have such items created to benefit us.  Thank you DS on line shop.  Shall wear pendants with great pride and honour to our great lineage masters.

Q

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 06:17:19 AM »
Wow! Thank you for sharing!

I was always told that, if we have strong faith and trust in our Guru, the most precious image and mantra is our Guru's mantra. And I think that is very logical, because our Gurus are Vajradhara, he is a real Buddha that sits before us and teach us the Dharma. I wish I have the good fortune serve a Guru 24/7 rather than just sit infront of a statue to meditate lol! For those that serve the Guru closely, I envy you hahahaha.