Author Topic: The Dalai lama is cursed !  (Read 24251 times)

Zach

The Dalai lama is cursed !
« on: January 12, 2012, 10:04:54 AM »
An amusing find from Phayul !

Hex working: whoever gets close to Dalai Lama doomed
08:24, January 06, 2012

http://chinatibet.pe...69/7697582.html
On the day when a boy named Lhamo Toinzhub was recognized as the 14th Dalai Lama, Tibetan Buddhist Guardian Neqoin foretold that he signaled a "bane", who would bring ill luck.
In recent years, there has been widely spread that the boy has a "spell", and anyone getting close to him will be doomed. What's more, a series of events have proved that the spell has worked. People who have met with the 14th Dalai Lama during the last two years have all got misfortunes. They either fell seriously ill, or went to jail, or even died from a violent death.
According to a report from Mongolia on Dec. 22, 2011, its so-called "religious leader","the 9th Jebtsundamba", who was brought up by the 14th Dalai Lama, suddenly suffered from cerebral hemorrhage and lost consciousness. This happened not long before "the 9th Jebtsundamba" had a close talk with the 14th Dalai Lama on Nov. 2, 2011. It was a pity that all the Mongolian Jebtsundambas had short lives among them, and "the 3rd Jebtsundamba" had the shortest life, who died of some unknown illness at the age of sixteen. "The 9th Jebtsundamba" was the only one, who had a comparatively longer life, but "the child of fortune" was suddenly dying after meeting with the Dalai Lama.
Could this only be a coincidence?
On Dec.10, 2011, former president Vaclav of the Czech Republic met with the Dalai Lama. The two had a "pleasant meeting" as the president described. Unluckily, just 10 days after the meeting, Vaclav died.
On the same day three years back, former president Lech Kaczynski of Poland met with the 14th Dalai Lama in Warsaw and congratulated him on his title of "honorary citizenship" of Wratislavia City of Poland.
While they were feeling complacent for their action, the plane of the former Polish president and his wife crashed in western Russia on April 10, 2010, killing all the 97 crew members on board. On that day, the Dalai Lama expressed brazenly his sorrow over the death of the president and his admiration for the late president's "dedication". I bet the Dalai Lama must feel too embarrassed to visit Poland again.
Likewise, another friend of the Dalai Lama also died from a plane crash. Arunachal Pradesh (in China's southern Tibet) Chief Minister Dorjee Khandu met with the Dalai Lama warmly in November, 2009 when the Dalai Lama dubbed himself the "son of India". It was so unexpected that just a year and a half later, Dorjee Khandu died. The helicopter he took disappeared in the jungle on its way to India's Itanagar from Tawang on May 5, 2011.
Maybe we could find such a rule. In the recent years, so many countries have rejected the Dalai Lama's visits. Some leaders who are afraid of mishaps avoided meeting him even if he arrived in their countries. So even an official of the "Tibetan government-in-exile" had to admit that the host country or organization will bear a big pressure to meet with the Dalai Lama himself than the "Tibetan government-in-exile".
And the most unlucky person must be Chen Shui-bian, former leader of China's Taiwan. Since 1997, the 14th Dalai Lama has visited Taiwan for three times. But all his visits had brought misfortune to Chen and his family. Some were hit in a serious car accident, some was shot, or even Chen himself went to jail! The Lama himself didn't show any of his sympathy, but hailed Chen's imprisonment.
The Dalai Lama has not only brought ill fortune to his friends, but also his own family. It is said that his father died not longer after he went to Tibet from Qinghai. On Feb.14, 2011, the Dalai Lama's nephew Jigme Norbu suddenly died from a car accident in the United States, a year after he showed his hope that his oldest nephew would make some contributions to his family during his visit to the US.
The Dalai Lama always claims that he can bring great fortune to people who symphonize or support him. In fact, all those most in favor of him have suffered from misfortunes one after another. In spite of these, he launched another "Great Prayer Festival" in the last few days. God knows how many lives will he claim again in this world.
It seems that it is not a fairy tale that whoever gets close to the 14th Dalai will be hexed, but it is an ongoing cast spell!

Mana

Re: The Dalai lama is cursed !
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 10:23:35 AM »
Zach,

This is very amusing. Very interesting post and thank you for posting it. It 'lighten's the day at the office here at our place.  I am confused though. Why would Phayul publish something like this which makes Dalai Lama look very bad? After all they support Dalai Lama very much and CTA. Is it a slip up from their side?

Mana
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 10:25:43 AM by Mana »

Zach

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 10:26:18 AM »
Zach,

This is very amusing. Very interesting post and thank you for posting it. It 'lighten's the day at the office here at our place.  I am confused though. Why would Phayul publish something like this which makes Dalai Lama look very bad? After all they support Dalai Lama very much and CTA. Is it a slip up from their side?

Mana

It was one of the "Chinese agents" LOL  ;D

Mana

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 10:33:10 AM »
It was one of the "Chinese agents" LOL  ;D

Your very entertaining. Funny. Thanks.  :)

negra orquida

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 06:41:10 PM »
Very interesting article and observation by the "Chinese agents"... that's a lot of coincidental deaths of famous people there!  Perhaps this curse only works on prominent and internationally renowned people / politicians, otherwise the Dalai Lama would not have any disciples left by now!

Positive Change

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 06:59:12 PM »
Very interesting article and observation by the "Chinese agents"... that's a lot of coincidental deaths of famous people there!  Perhaps this curse only works on prominent and internationally renowned people / politicians, otherwise the Dalai Lama would not have any disciples left by now!

Ha ha ha ha.... You took the words right out of my mouth... It is as though no one dies after meeting the Dalai Lama. It is like saying, The only "curse" we have is when we are born is we are most certainly to die and it is only a question of time, yet most of us find all the time in the world to elude this very truth and fact!

The article is actually quite funny... how desperately the writer takes the trouble to find these obscure facts of mishaps and deaths and links them to the meeting of HHDL. If that be the truth, OMB... I am cursed too, as some people I have met have also gone to their deaths... maybe not quite as tragic but they died nevertheless. I AM CURSED TOO!!!! LOL

Jokes aside, if meeting HHDL is the cause of my death, I would fold my hands and thank HHDL for his blessings. Imagine dying "at the hands of" Compassionate Chenrezig! I should be so lucky!

beggar

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2012, 07:43:16 PM »
Funny stuff Zach. That's for the share - had a good chuckle for the day.

Looks like these "chinese agents" are turning the story around. Doesn't this sound awfully familiar? Very much like the very same accusations made against Dorje Shugden practitioners? Sounds like another warped version of the yellow book, which gives "examples" of Dorje Shugden practitioners who died horrified deaths (apparently because DS extracts revenge on his practitioners).

In both cases, claims that either the DL or DS are vengeful, hateful, doomed beings who curse their followers to an untimely death are ridiculous. We believe both are enlightened beings - and why would an enlightened being "kill" any being? It is impossible and illogical.

And well... errrrrrr... do the people who make these claims forget that one very important factor, called karma? Doesn't that determine everything, especially the time and circumstances of our death / rebirth?

All jokes and chuckles aside, no claims like these would hold water if we understand the true workings of karma. If we don't believe in this, then we have denied the whole foundation and basis of Dharma and Buddhist teachings. How can we then even say we are Buddhist?

DharmaSpace

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2012, 06:25:31 AM »
What about Desmond Tutu he is well and kicking in South Africa :), hmm could HHDL be meeting much more religious leaders from other traditions as part of the conspiracy to destroy them also? Could we blame the annihilation of the Sakyas on Buddha Shakyamuni? if the 'Chinese agents' stretch this further they could make a movie similar to the Japanese cult movie 'Death Note'. 

No i think the Dalai Lama by meeting them would have blessed them for the last time. A lot of the Gelugpa high lamas was around the Dalai Lama lived very long lives, so no basis for this claim.

Big Uncle

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2012, 11:04:08 AM »
LoL! If he is so cursed, he must have killed hundreds of thousands of people by now. His Holiness meets hundreds of thousands a year. What about those people? This is indeed absurd and very funny!

It reeks of Chinese propaganda to put down the Dalai Lama. It is so ridiculous, it is actually quite funny. They should have just stuck to the disharmony and unfair treatment of the Tibetans with the ban on Dorje Shugden. That would have been a more plausible accusation.

Namdrol

• Email
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2012, 03:39:17 PM »
Whoever that wrote that article is very malicious. Very simple explanation, or rather no need explanation, it is purely statistic.

HH the Dalai Lama meets hundred or thousands people a day, of course from pure statistics, some of the people will die/sick/have mishaps! What's so abnormal about that?

It is abnormal to the author because he probably is a nerd that sits in his room whole day stuck to his computer and sucking his thumb and have his mama doing his laundry, so the only thing that ever died in his life is his braincell.

It is in fact a great honor to meet the Dalai Lama before a person's death, the Dalai Lama has imprinted a positive Dharma seed in that person so that he will take a good rebirth, if not his death will really be pointless, why cant people think in this way???
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 03:42:40 PM by Mana »

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2012, 03:48:51 PM »
Namdrol/Mana, what do you mean 'it is purely statistic'?

Not sure I understand your point....

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2012, 03:53:16 PM »
Do you mean that many who see him will die of various causes...regardless of if they see him or not?

Dolce Vita

• Email
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2012, 04:17:15 PM »
I have also heard of stories that HHDL heals people from their sickness. How to explain then? At the end of the day, it all depends on the Karma.

pgdharma

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2012, 04:37:56 PM »
Thank you, Zach, for this entertaining news by the Chinese agents. After reading the news, it seems that only top leaders, politician, prominent and famous people are doomed. Why is it that HHDL students, disciples, sponsors or any other people that HHDL meet are not doomed?

“Likewise, another friend of the Dalai Lama also died from a plane crash. Arunachal Pradesh (in China's southern Tibet) Chief Minister Dorjee Khandu met with the Dalai Lama warmly in November, 2009 when the Dalai Lama dubbed himself the "son of India". It was so unexpected that just a year and a half later, Dorjee Khandu died.”

What has HHDL go to do with his death? He died a year and a half later. Is it the fault of HHDL or his own karma ripening?

I won’t mind dying if I have to merits to meet HHDL and received his blessings before I dropped died in front of him and not year and a half later.

DSFriend

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2012, 05:12:55 PM »
Zach, thanks for the entertaining post! 

Would be interesting to see how long the post remains on Phayul. haha..

It's pretty amazing for anyone living in the 21st century to embrace such warped view and supports the accusations. Well, I do appreciate reading and being reminded of the many influential people HHDL came in contact with. Forget about the ban for a moment. Just think if anyone of us can make such an impact on others and bring the Dharma to so many like HHDL?