Author Topic: Dorje Shugden Initiation to Thousands at Markam, Chamdo, Tibet  (Read 5620 times)

icy

See this YouTube!  This video is so beautiful.  I pray that Dorje Shugden Initiations will happen soon all around the world to benefit infinite numbers of people and beings and I am waiting to be one of the lucky ones.  As I watch this video I can imagine how potent and swift Dorje Shugden initiations will become when the ban is lifted.  Dorje Shugden Lamas can ride on the publicity created by the Dalai Lama to benefit the mass globally.  The mass will be more in numbers compared to what we see in this YouTube.  Hence the bad publicity of Dorje Shugden created by Dalai Lama is in fact a gold coin with 2 faces and is greatly beneficial.  How compassionate and skillful Dalai Lama is.  He is truly without the "8 world concerns."  He is truly genuine and a true Kuan Yin. 

Please watch this YouTube:
Dorje Shugden Initiation to Thousands at Markam, Chamdo, Tibet Small | Large

From this video we can see it is CONCLUSIVELY a ritual related to Dorje Shugden. As in the video, you can hear the Geshe mention Trijang Rinpoche and Dorje Shugden many times. You can see the Tormas (8:12) prepared for Dorje Shugden's initiation. You can also see the thangka of Dorje Shugden (10:44).

Dorje Shugden's practice is alive and well in Tibet or will be eventually have large strongholds. I cannot say it enough, this video is so heartwarming. Geshe Wangchuk has given this Shugden initiation over ten times in this year alone to vast crowds! Long life to Geshe Wangchuk who heroically teach Dorje Shugden and give this blessed practice to so many.

Read full article: http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=8039 or http://dorjeshugden.net/wp/?p=8168

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
Re: Dorje Shugden Initiation to Thousands at Markam, Chamdo, Tibet
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 03:30:24 AM »
Wow!

This video clip is definitely an eye opener for me which reaffirms my faith in my Lamas and of course on the great protector of Gaden!

What really stuck out in this video is that Geshela admonishes those who are against Dorje Shugden are directly against the teachings of Je Tsongkhapa. How true! How can u go against your protector and at the same time still practice lamrim n gelugpa deities and expect results from your practice?

Dorje Shugden specifically arose to protect this set of teachings which is unequalled in both studies of scriptures and understanding in both lands of India and Tibet!

I totally rejoice in Geshela's untiring work to serve all in tibet and China! When i saw the clip of Geshela conferring the sogtae to the people in Chengdu, my heart just dropped! I wish so much we can invite lamas out from the closet now n request them to turn the wheel of Dorje Shugden's unequalled Dharma!
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

DS Star

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 03:02:57 PM »
WOW... look at the sea of people in this video..!

This is just the proof that Dorje Shugden's practice is very much alive and benefited countless beings. It is also another proof that the ban is actually making this practice accessible to Tibetans in Tibet itself... the mother land. CTA can tried to do what it wants to Tibetans in a foreign land but it cannot compete with the strong supports of China authorities for DS practice!

How compassionate and far sighted is HH the Dalai Lama! The 'bigger picture' theory is getting clearer now...

Vajraprotector

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 03:35:43 PM »
Thank you for sharing the good news. I have also seen this clip on Youtube of more monasteries in Chamdo practising Dorje Shugden. It is indeed alive and growing.

There are at least 6 different monasteries in the video, unfortunately I do not know the names of these monasteries. But the Chinese names of the monasteries listed in the videos are: ??????, ????, ???, ??? , ???, ???. You can catch a glimpse of the holy thangka of Lord protector in the video as well.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eQi2P7c01bg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Vajraprotector

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 06:42:47 PM »
Thank you for sharing the good news. I have also seen this clip on Youtube of more monasteries in Chamdo practising Dorje Shugden. It is indeed alive and growing.

There are at least 6 different monasteries in the video, unfortunately I do not know the names of these monasteries. But the Chinese names of the monasteries listed in the videos are: ??????, ????, ???, ??? , ???, ???. You can catch a glimpse of the holy thangka of Lord protector in the video as well.

See the video here: http://www.youtube.com/embed/eQi2P7c01bg

The Chinese words seems to have gone missing, anyway here they are again the names of the monasteries:  ?????? (shemazhou monastery)????? (xizhizhou monastery)???? (ding guo monastery)???? (sa kong monastery)???? (jin ka monastery)? ???(bang gong monastery).

dsiluvu

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2012, 09:34:02 PM »
This is a clear indication that the practise of Dorje Shugden spreading in China is growing stronger and stronger day by day... and definitely not dying at all :) Rejoice so many will be benefited! Yes in a way we can thank His Holiness for making this possible because with the controversial ban's publicity, China would not have allowed all these Lamas to actively spread Dorje Shugden's lineage and plant seeds to so many. So thank you CTA for all the money you pumped in to condemn Shugden practice, because the more you do it, the more it backfires and the opposite arise :)

If we condemn Shugden practice we might as well condemn Je Tsongkhapa's teachings and stop teaching the Lamrim as the very reason Dorje Shugden arose is to protect these very teachings and Je Tsongkhapa's lineage. All the other 3 schools of Vajrayana Buddhism has their own protector practice that specifically protects their lineage practice... why are those allowed and not seen as bias and sectarian? How come it is their right and respected but not for Gelugpa's? Seems one sided.

ANd if poilitical agendas to reunite all schools as one is CTAs main concern then they have shot themselves in the foot because if you allow your own people to practice what they wish and not stick your noses in wrong place, your people would have have been more united with a stronger harmonious voice to shout your goals out for Tibet. Now this Ban and separation of Gelugs has created a huge split that gives fuel to their very enemy to promote what CTA does not desire... and with huge backing and support from China, who do you think will have a bigger voice and resources to promote their cause? Because of all this wonderful orchestrated ban, we can now see China starting to see how they are allowing and demanding monks to worship/practice Dorje Shugden http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=1946.0

So thank you CTA and Thank you Your Holiness.

Positive Change

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2012, 01:48:20 PM »
Oh my Buddha!!! This is precisely the results we would love to see all around the world. Having such large scale Dorje Shugden initiations whereby people from all walks of life will be blessed and seeds planted.

I am in total agreement with Harry Nephew with regards to Geshela who admonishes that those who are against Dorje Shugden are directly against the teachings of Je Tsongkhapa. We cannot go against your protector and at the same time still practice lamrim n gelugpa deities and expect results from your practice… one cannot exist without the other, we cannot be selective in our practice!

I too rejoice in Geshela's undaunted and untiring work to serve all in tibet and China! May Geshela be an inspiration for many to come in the spread of Dorje Shugden for the benefit of all!

lotus1

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2012, 07:48:57 PM »
Thank you for sharing. Rejoice to see that so many people from different places are blessed from the initiation of Lord Shugden. 
From the video , we can hear that Geshe affirming Lord Shugden is protecting Lama TKP teaching. Those who do not agreed to the practice of Lord Shugden are not following their Guru's instruction, not following Trijang Rinpoche's teachings.
There is a point mentioned in the video and i fully agreed to what Geshe said. Before getting the initiation, one need to take the Bodhisattva's vows and becomes Buddhisattvas. If Lord Shugden is a spirit, do you think Buddhisattvas would go for initiations from spirit? Not logical at all right? This clearly shows that Lord Shudgen is a respectable high beings too.

DSFriend

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2012, 10:31:55 PM »
Lamas like Geshe Wangchuk is extremely courageous to openly practice and to give initiation of Dorje Shugden. I believe this is due to their commitment and devotion to the teacher. Are there any other Geshe Wangchuk out there? I'm sure! Some openly practice and some remain low key and underground. I pray that the day will quickly come when we can openly practice.

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2012, 07:23:41 AM »
Geshe Wangchuk is an epitome of a true Shugden practitioner, among many other lamas, who consistently and tirelessly teach and propagate the practice instead of going to the streets and create violence. Unlike the anti Shugden group, we, the Shugden practitioners use the skilful methods taught by our lamas through sharing and giving knowledge and showing compassion to cement the practice, and to enroll more people into Shugden's practice.

Shugden practitioners do not drag images of Dorje Shugden into the streets, stomping and raving like lunatics. How unbecoming of Buddhists. And while all these were happening, the CTA condone these very inappropriate actions by announcing more blanket actions barring Shugden practitioners from their own communities.

May the ban be lifted soon and may the teaching and practice of the Uncommon Protector spread far and wide.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2013, 05:19:07 AM »
This is another sign that China is actually doing a lot to have religious freedom, or rather that they are giving the Tibetans a spiritual salvation and they are trying their best to help preserve the Dharma in Tibet and help it grow. I know that previously there was a lot of prophecies that the real Dharma in Tibet will be corrupt and degenerate, but it seems now that it will be around. Perhaps something changed that karma? Could it be all those students who were loyal to Trijang Rinpoche and Dorje Shugden who managed to change the karma of Tibet losing real Dharma in its lands?

It is only a matter of time before Tibet will be dominated by Dorje Shugden followers and make up the largest chunk of Dorje Shugden practitioners in the world.