Author Topic: Disturbed by 'spirit'  (Read 16255 times)

Tammy

Disturbed by 'spirit'
« on: December 28, 2011, 10:16:01 AM »
I had a few 'close encounters' with the unknown forces - every incident happened when I was sleeping. I felt presence next to my bed and could feel the 'person' sitting on the mattress. The next would follow by heavy hands holding down both my shoulders and I couldn't shout, couldn't move... I felt very helpless!

Before I got to know dorjeshugden, i would always chant om mani pemeh hum when the 'hands' were on my shoulders... I had to chant many many times before the force disappear. Lately, i would chant dorjeshugden's mantra and the force disappeared right after the first mantra !!!

And the frequency of the 'encounter' were markedly reduced since I started dorjeshugden practice!

Are the invisible hands from negative energy?
Is there anything else I could do to make sure my family members are protected from the negative forces?
Down with the BAN!!!

diamond girl

Re: Disturbed by 'spirit'
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 11:36:49 AM »
I would imagine that these spirits are a form of negative energy, then again it also could be that you may have had crossed path with them in the past lives. There are some people who have the karma to attract these spirits. Perhaps to protect your family you can set up an altar and have them practice DS mantra daily...

It is my understanding that altars will help and protect. 

happysun

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 12:24:11 PM »
Yes, i think you can chant the protector mantra every day and do it black tea every day and with your sincere heart then everything will going well gradually.

I had a friend who disturb by spirit, he had chant mantra and do his black tea every day after few months, his condition become better and between he also gain a strong faith towards protector, now he was saved. It is amazing this protector can help! try!!! 

Tammy

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 12:51:35 PM »
Dear Diamond girl and Happysun,

Thank you for your kind and swift replies, i am totally convinced we should practise ds and I will include ds in my altar and introduce my family to this holy and powerful practice.

Down with the BAN!!!

pgdharma

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 01:23:50 PM »
Yes chanting Dorje Shugden's mantra is very effective. I too used to feel something pressing my chest when I was asleep and I would  wake up and find my whole body become immobile and I would be speechless. I checked with my Lama and he told me it could be very low spirits disturbing me due to my unfinished karma with that being. Ever since I started chanting Dorje Shugden's mantra the encounters become less and less and now it never occur again.

triesa

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 01:42:46 PM »
Yes, Chanting DS mantra definitely helps. Best is we also develop compassion towards these beings when we chant the mantra and dedicate the merits to them so that they can move on their jounery instead of staying as a spirit.

Chanting mantra under these circumstances have a calming effect on me and we dont feel we have no way out. Once you have strong faith in DS, his blessings will come fast. Definitely!!!

Tenzin K

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 02:47:35 PM »
I Have the same effect as Triesa where when I recite Lord Shugden mantra it's have a calming effect and I it help me a few time when I was disturbed by negative energy.
My experience was having a very bad head ache and it's sudden when I feel this negative energy around me. Not frequent but I'm able to differentiate the feeling of normal head ache.
Once I recite the mantra and visualize my guru as one with Lord Shugden (strongly focus), my pain slowly gone.
Agree again with triesa faith is very important in our practice towards our Guru and protector.

Midakpa

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 04:23:12 PM »
Personally, I've never been disturbed by spirits but I have a friend who has had so many experiences that she is quite immuned to them. Sometimes, when she enters her house, she can smell incense. She somehow know that they are there. Once a spirit tried to get her help by letting her know it is there by displacing things in the house. She contacted a "fengshui" master who communicated with the spirit, a Malay girl.  The spirit told her sad story. She was raped and murdered and is trying to find to who did that to her. She gave my friend her name and wanted my friend to go through the newspapers of a certain year to find out what happened. My friend went to the library and searched but could not find anything.

I hope my friend doesn't get disturbances any more. I have advised her to sell the house and move out but she is quite adamant about staying as she claims it is her house.

negra orquida

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2011, 04:47:42 PM »
I have had a number of experiences where I wake up but my body is still asleep... its very disconcerting as I can see my room and its contents but my eyes are closed and I am aware of what is happening, but I can't wake up.  Usually it takes a few minutes before I am "released" from such situation, and I can't help it but feel scared (imagine being trapped in your body and unable to wake up forever!).  Whenever this happens I would chant DS' mantra and also put his image beside my bed, it reminds me that I am protected and I feel calm, and fall into peaceful sleep.

I am not sure if my experiences have anything to do with negative spirits / energy (I googled it and there is such a thing called sleep paralysis, which many cultures believe is due to spirits/demons... I can't remember the scientific explanation off hand now because it is less intriguing hehe) but I do believe that having faith in DS protection when I am in distress does help a lot in calming my mind and let go of negative notions/energy.

bambi

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 05:06:15 PM »
I am sorry for those who have to go through those scary experiences.  I've not been disturbed by spirits before but whenever I feel uneasy and goose bumps are up, I ALWAYS chant DS mantras.  Not only in quiet and scary places but also around people I feel uneasy near to.  I always introduce DS, give away DS pictures, mantras to my friends who have spirit disturbances and teach them how to chant it.  They like it very much because it helps them. It is also very good to ask for blessings from DS for us to have a smooth and safe journey whenever we go traveling.

Lawrence L

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2011, 08:37:16 PM »
Chanting Dorje Shugden's mantra is really an effective way!!
Whenever I have some problems in my daily life, i would just chant His mantra, and guess what?
Problems just settled very easily. Sometimes i can't even relate that was actually the compassion power of Dorje Shugden. (the stupid me just couldn't believe the truth that Dorje Shugden is helping me unconditionally)

PS: remember to teach your family members to chant His mantra as well. Chant as many times as you can.

Tammy

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2011, 02:24:46 AM »
Thank you all for your sharings and reassurance on the power of DS mantra.. it is silly of me to even be surprise by the swiftness of DS' protection when his mantra is being chanted.

I rejoice for those who had met him and being put under his protection and mandala from now on, let's spread this great practice and may more and more people meet DS and the ban be lifted very soon!!
Down with the BAN!!!

kris

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2011, 09:02:51 AM »
I have not encountered such spirits before, and I am not looking forward to have an encounter with them :P

But seeing the posts and replies here, I know what advice I can give my friends/relatives when they are disturbed, that is to ask them to recite Dorje Shugden mantra!!

Dekyi

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2011, 05:13:44 PM »
Oh yes? I agree with you Kris?DS mantra is powerful?Is a good advise and suggestion to our family or friend if someone is facing of distrubed by spirit.  I will advised one of my friend to start DS mantra so that can help him to stop the disturbing from spirit

Klein

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2011, 06:51:08 PM »
Reciting dorje shugden mantras is an effective way. However, if the person doesn't like to recite, then carrying or wearing chakras such as dorje shudgen, dukkar or yamantaka would help protect the person from spirit disturbances as well.

The best is always to recite the mantras ourselves. Other mantras we can recite are dukkar, heart sutra or singdoma. If you have a guru, please consult your guru for the most effective results.