Author Topic: SPEECH DELIVERED BY H.E. DAGPO RINPOCHE ON KYABJE TRIJANG CHOCKTRUL RINPOCHE  (Read 10017 times)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Read carefully, Losang Tenpa. I said "We are also not listening to Trijang Rinpoche if we despise the Dalai Lama." If... if... if... if the hat fits...

It's not that everyone who speaks out against the ban hates the Dalai Lama. For example, many people on this forum support the "don't disparage the Dalai Lama" point of view yet they are against the ban.

In fact, this very gap between Dorje Shugden practitioners - that is, between those who are anti-Dalai Lama and those who are not - is what is slowing down the removal of the ban. Dorje Shugden practitioners should unite and stick together and promote the great Masters who are Dorje Shugden practitioners, such as HH Trijang Rinpoche, HH Pabongkha Rinpoche, HE Gangchen Rinpoche. When the lineage holders are well known for their qualities, people will also think twice about condemning their practices.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

yontenjamyang

• Email
It is clear from the speech the Trijang Rinpoche and the Dalai Lama has been alternating roles in different times to spread the Dharma.
In this and the previous incarnation, Trijang Rinpoche were and is the proponent of the Dharma King's practice, with the Dalai Lama as the student to the previous incarnation of Trijang Rinpoche. What they are doing and the way it is played out may be beyond the full understanding of normal human beings like me.
All, I know is it benefits us all.

DharmaSpace

Here is a picture of Dagpo Rinpoche in his webcasts sessions he is so modern and cool.

His biography if anyone is wondergin about the credentials of Dagpo Rinpoche.
http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=1920

The predecessor of the current Dagpo Rinpoche was Dagpo Jamphel Lhundrup who taught Kyabjye Pabongka the lamrim, it was Dagpo Jamphel Lhundrup who tapped into the hidden potential of Pabongka Rinpoche.

Pabongka Lama was so respectful that whenever he had Dagpo Jamphel Lhundrup's monastery in sight he would prostrate all the way. And now Venerable Dagpo Rinpoche is back again to do what he does best teach Buddhadharma especially the Lamrim. That is the real tranformative power of the lamrim cannot be underestimated.

Personally i love to look at picture of Dagpo lama, and when I found out he taught Pabongka Rinpoche the lamrim I grew even more fonder of Dagpo Rinpoche. Delightful to see his pictures.

This was how Dagpo Rinpoche taught Pabongka Rinpoche
"Dagpo Lama Rinpoche would teach him a Lam-rim topic and then Pabongka Rinpoche would go away and meditate on it. Later he would return to explain what he’d understood: if he had gained some realization, Dagpo Lama Rinpoche would teach him some more and Pabongka Rinpoche would go back and meditate on that. It went on like this for ten years."

dondrup

Kyabjye Trijang Rinpoche comes from an illustrious lineage of realised lamas and reading this again one can take note that he had taken rebirth within all the various lineages of Vajrayana. So I cannot imagine Kyabjye Trijang Rinpoche would engage in a practise that is sectarian. A person who has benefitted us in a previous life and a person who benfitted us in this life which is more kinder?   

I doubt Trijang Rinpoche can reach the levels of realisations he has if he propitiated a worldly deity.

I couldn't agree more.  It is impossible that Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche who is believed to be an emanation of Buddha Vajrayogini to be propitiating a "spirit" called Dorje Shugden.  Dorje Shugden is a fully enlightened protector.  Dorje Shugden is Budha Manjushri.  Dorje Shugden is our Refuge in this degenerate time. 

As seen in the speech above, both HH Dalai Lama and Trijang Rinpoche are working hand in hand to spread Dharma life after life. 

icy

This illustrious master, Kyabjye Trijang Rinpoche is no other than the charioteer of Buddha Shakyamuni.  Venerable Dagpo Rinpoche is one of the few to hold such a large number of teaching transmissions whose lineages go back to their source, Buddha Shakyamuni. Both Kyabjye Trijang Rinpoche and Ven. Dagpo Rinpoche are intertwined since Buddha Shakyamuni's time. 

Ven. Dagpo Rinpoche created several Buddhist centres in France and abroad: in Holland, Switzerland and South-East Asia, which he visits frequently. Since he has been living in France for nearly fifty years, he is very familiar with Western mentality and speaks both French and English. He has co-authored many books and articles on Tibet and Buddhism and has often appeared as a guest on radio and television shows.

I greatly enjoy Ven Dagpo Rinpoche's teaching of the Lam Rim.

Dondrup Shugden

"As you know, H.E. Dagpo Rinpoche (in his past incarnation) was the Guru of Pabongka Rinpoche. And many would say that it was Dagpo Rinpoche who started the practice of DS and transmitted the practice to Pabongka and Pabongka in turn passed it onto Trijang Rinpoche, and so the lineage of DS practice carries on till this day.

It is very interesting to read this speech delivered by the current Dagpo Rinpoche to welcome the then 14 year-old current incarnation of Trijang Rinpoche in 1996 to Paris.

H.E. Dagpo Rinpoche's speech centers on one central topic, as you will realise as you read.

The last few lines are the ones which left the strongest impression in my mind.

Enlightened beings have been around way before us and have been coming back time and time again to do very important works to benefit all sentient beings.

They certainly know much more than we ever will." 

The above was contributed by Helena on a speech by HE Dagpo Rinpoche of the current incarnation of HH Trijang Rinpoche in 1996 when he was 14 years old.

It is important for us Shugdenpas to know of our lineage masters to enhance our faith with historical facts.  This history is not ancient and to believe it is logical.

Empowering read at this time.