Author Topic: Zong Rinpoche Biography video  (Read 7348 times)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Zong Rinpoche Biography video
« on: December 15, 2011, 01:48:34 PM »
I am not sure if this video works. It's a lovely video, with English text. Do take a look.

Zong Rinpoche Biography with Music

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

icy

Re: Zong Rinpoche Biography video
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 05:53:00 AM »
Dear Wisdom Being,

This video of Zong Rinpoche Biography does not work here.  Please share with us on YouTube and give us the link.  Thank you.

pgdharma

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 01:56:55 PM »
Thank you Wisdom Being for this video. It is indeed lovely especially accompanied by the background music on piano. Gangchen Rinpoche looks so young and skinny in this video. ;D

DharmaSpace

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 03:37:23 PM »
Icy, do a search on youtube for this title if its not there then there is no youtube link. I works fine on my side.

dondrup

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 05:21:41 PM »
Thank You WisdomBeing for this beautiful video about HH Zong Rinpoche. 

I had visited Borobudur many years ago.  I had never known that Gangchen Rinpoche's previous incarnation had built Borobudur!  Borobudur is really amazing.  It is the largest mandala in the World and a World Heritage site.  It is a must-visit pilgrimage site for all Buddhists.

Hey, isn't that John Denver in one of the picture?  He was really fortunate to have an audience with Zong Rinpoche!

hope rainbow

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2011, 04:38:12 AM »
There are images of Zong Rinpoche with Gangchen Rinpoche, who was his student.
I was told that Gangchen Rinpoche also built Borobudur.
This shows how strong their affinities must be...

DharmaSpace

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 09:45:49 AM »
Just found a new picture on Zong Rinpoche.
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/zong-rinpoche

I do hope Zong Rinpoche will carry on again the practise of Dorje Shudgen like his predecessors did. It will surely increase the potential of the current Zong Rinpoche in spreading the buddha dharma. The previous Zong Rinpoche was a master of Sutra and Tantra and a great practitioner of CHOD. 

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 11:15:01 AM »
Thanks for sharing the picture of the new incarnation of HH Zong Rinpoche, Dharmaspace. Though i guess he's not so new now that he must be in his mid-20s? I love it that these incarnations continue like an invisible thread from life to life and I can't wait for this incarnation of Zong Rinpoche to step into the public eye. As far as i know, he (and HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche) has been keeping a very low profile. Does anyone know if this is because of these Masters' choice or is it because of their Teachers or their minders?
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being