Author Topic: Blessed by Shugden  (Read 11732 times)

honeydakini

Re: Blessed by Shugden
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2011, 03:06:56 PM »
I stumbled upon this thread after randomly clicking on the different pages.  And I was blown away with all these real life testimonials and how they came to know about the protector Dorje Shugden.  It is really inspiring and comforting that I am not alone... How the protector practice has spread from the time that I got to know about the protector until now is simply mind blowing.

Before the precious protector practice.  I hesitated due to the controversy of the protector.   It took me sometime for the information to sink in.  But however, the more I know learned about it; the more sense it made to me.  Coincidentally, there was a time my mother was going through a hell time in the hospital.  I was conducting prayers daily for her and while I was researching for other practices which probably could help her. I came across the controversial issue about Dorje Shugden and this is how I got to know the precious protector.

I stumbled upon most news and info regard the precious protector on this very website!!!  I relied and followed as much as I could on this very website.  Taking time to study and learn that the protector is definitely not a spirit but in fact one very noble and precious protector!  Now, I have seen how my friend had recovered from their problems after started the protector practice.  Even myself, I have become more at peace and calm.  Most of all, my mother is as healthy as ever! 

I want to thank this website very much, the people who worked behind the scene very hard,  gathering information from all around for us to learn and understand about this precious protector.  Bringing the protector reaching out to many, clearing doubts and provide a venue for us to write in our thoughts and questions.  So i pray that Dorje Shugden practice continues to grow very strongly and benefit many more people to come.

Barzin! You're inspiring! Thanks for bringing this up, I'd almost forgotten about this thread and these articles. I'm posting them up on facebook (my new favourite hang out ... hm!). I've shown these stories to a few friends - some of them remain skeptical because they're not much for miracles and the like, but a lot of them get quietly addicted to all the stories. I think if nothing else, the sincerity of the people who shared these stories is very inspiring. It shows their great devotion and the commitment to their practice. My friends (and I) were most impressed with that. it shows a gentleness and humility on the side of the practitioner that you don't often see because people are often too proud to acknowledge that someone else has helped them through a difficult time.

So thank you! Look out for the stories on facebook too!
Love, Rach

jessicajameson

• Email
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2011, 03:30:25 PM »
I hope that those on Facebook won't mind me sharing this on this thread, but there was a similar question asked a few months ago. I thought that I should share this with all of you.

The question asked was "Has He cleared an obstacle for you?":

Michael Hume I can't say for sure when it comes to external obstacles, but he has cleared plenty of inner obstacles for me. When I look at my life I wonder if he has been there with me all the time.

Victor Rangel With a SNOW SHOVEL.

Jos Alexandre He remove one great external obstacle in my life now... and make me feel tremendous compassive for that person that act badly...
And it helps with my inner obstacles and fortify my practice...
Always be My Dear Protector!

Patrícia Magalhães Yes...he liberates my life from all practices and let me pray all the time, with the purest and strongest part of my heart! He liberates me for loving Jesus Christ, following my heart.

Helena Sans I don't even know where to begin - but the greatest gift Dorje Shugden has given me is helping me recognise my Guru. And the next greatest gift is in helping me stay with my Guru. I love Dorje Shugden so much.

Damien Monk Dorje Shugden is my guardian!

Dharma Knight yes he has, many inner obstacles which would have knocked me of the path.. and i have full confidence in him to watch over me in my future lives... Protector of many lifetimes who has and will help many when we propitiate him for our loved ones, friends, and anyone who needs help.

Elina Zimmerman Why yes, yes he has :)

And of course there was my reply of: Jessica Jameson Yes he has! He has saved my family and I. He has given us a form of stability - the stability to be able to count on Him xx

Vajraprotector

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2011, 03:31:29 PM »
I think it is very empowering to know that Dorje Shugden not only helps us on spiritual attainments, but also is compassionate to help with removing our worldly obstacles. Not many people started or connected with Dorje Shugden practice or any Buddhist practice with the aim of achieving Bodhichitta or realising emptiness initially, but that should not be the reason why we should not give them opportunities to connect with Dorje Shugden.

After all, Dharma protectors' purpose is to not only avert the inner, but also outer obstacles that prevent practitioners from gaining spiritual realizations, and to arrange all the necessary conditions for their practice.  I think that includes financial problems, career, family problems, relationship problems and what not  ;D

I think the admin has done a good job in getting the testimonials together - I am sure it's not an easy job. It is better for people to rely on and have faith in enlightened protector like Shugden than to rely on worldly deities when it comes to worldly problems.

diamond girl

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2011, 04:13:00 PM »
I have been in and out of this forum and website a little under a year. It all started as an academic exercise, just to see what the hoo-hah was about with the Dalai Lama. I have since gained much insight and information. On many occasions skepticism kicked in but reading about the great masters gives me the credible balance.

I say the mantra and have a poster print of Dorje Shugden (thanks to this website). Initially nothing "much" happened for me until I encountered some problems in my relationship. I was a mental and emotional roller coaster. Speaking to people was just a mere exercise but no inner solution was found. When I was in this mess, I prayed more diligently and made clear request for help to ease my mental and emotional anguish. Immediately I felt relief and after a week I could come to terms with the ways things were and could surrender and accept my unfortunate relationship. I walked away and stopped fighting. I finally made peace with myself.

I am sure that many of us have faced issues in relationships with partners and family and friends which leave us vulnerable and perhaps even angry. Have faith in Dorje Shugden, his practice works and is fast. Thank you Dorje Shugden.

shugdentruth

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2011, 04:31:30 PM »
Just a question, if we seek blessings from the protector and we do not belong to a dharma center or a guru, does it have good effects?? if we have poor motivation, will the blessings still be granted??

DSFriend

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2011, 11:17:34 AM »
ah! so refreshing to read this thread again, and with many more new sharing.

knowing that our loving Protector is always near and watches over us is in itself a tremendous blessing, especially knowing how fleeting everything is including our very lives.

I see myself blessed by Shugden for having found this website and the treasures of knowledge and fellow practitioners where I can be free to exchange thoughts with.

I just wanted to express my gratitude to the admin of this website and to all you dear forum participants. you guys rock!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2011, 05:15:38 PM »
Just a question, if we seek blessings from the protector and we do not belong to a dharma center or a guru, does it have good effects?? if we have poor motivation, will the blessings still be granted??

i think that if our motivation is sincere and we haven't found a guru or dharma centre yet, the protector's blessings will guide us to a qualified guru or dharma centre.

However, if our motivation is poor, DS may not help us but he will definitely not harm us. This is because he is enlightened and a Buddha will never do anything which will hurt us even if we are crappy Dharma practitioners!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Gabby Potter

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2015, 06:20:39 PM »
Up to now, I still hear wonderful stories about Dorje Shugden in how He has helped people in need, in fact, there are more people who speak about him openly now.

pinecone

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2015, 01:06:13 PM »
Dorje Shugden is a manifestation of all Buddhas’ wisdom appearing in the aspect of a Dharma Protector. Generally, DS is our supreme spiritual friend who protects us from obstacles which hinder us from succeeding in our spiritual practice and provides conditions. DS is also very compassionate in laying a conducive conditions for our practice and thereafter leads us to enlightenment.  We can receive his powerful blessings through maintaining a good samaya with our Guru. Only through this it pleases the protector and hence, throw forth stream of blessings .