Author Topic: Global Buddhists  (Read 15519 times)

Ensapa

• Email
Re: Global Buddhists
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2013, 03:30:20 AM »
@Ensapa Yes I like the direction of your thoughts. The DS related organisations are huge and have a lot of resources. Having fairs/events like this will promote harmony amongst buddhist organisations. It will help to show the other buddhist organisations that Dorje Shugden practitioners are as Buddhist as any other Buddhists. Then when people out of their deep ignorance say DS is a demon, they will be well informed such claims are baseless and is due to political intrigue.

A friend of mine in the east once told me that NKT and Khadampa Buddhist Association (Serkong Tritul's) once had a very successful joint exhibition of Buddhist relics in one of the eastern countries -- I dont remember which one but it was near singapore or something. If collaborations like that can exist, for sure there should be more of these collaborations and it would benefit more people when they come in contact with Dorje Shugden. But it would be extremely powerful for all the Dorje Shugden lamas to congregate somewhere and discuss on how to carry on the stainless unbroken tradition of Je Tsongkhapa, directly from Pabongkha Rinpoche, the undisputed Lama of the Gelug lineage. To deny him would be very sad indeed.

Dondrup Shugden

Re: Global Buddhists
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2015, 09:24:36 AM »
What a wonderful thought that all the Shugen Lamas will congregate at a similar place at the same time to show unity for our belief.

May be the reason why it has not happened yet may be the time is not right.  But I will keep this vision in mind and hope to create the cause for it to happen.