Author Topic: Benefits of Wangtze  (Read 8486 times)

Klein

Benefits of Wangtze
« on: December 05, 2011, 02:09:54 PM »
Does anyone know the benefits of practising wangtze? It's the control form of dojre shugden (the one with the dragon).

DharmaSpace

Re: Benefits of Wangtze
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 02:25:46 PM »
Perhaps this post should be moved to the Dorje Shugden forum?

WoselTenzin

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 04:29:05 PM »
Does anyone know the benefits of practising wangtze? It's the control form of dojre shugden (the one with the dragon).

Wangtze or Pema Shugden is Dorje Shugden in “control” form, bright red and riding a dragon.  He bestows controlling attainments. He is the speech emanation of Dorje Shugden and helps control the mind.

He helps us tame and subdue difficult minds so that we can support others to practice and apply the teachings with more focus. Wangtze is helpful for overcoming very difficult situations that we cannot control by ordinary means.

(source : dorjeshugden.com/wp/?tag=wangtze, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorje_Shugden)

happysun

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 07:20:53 PM »
(Wangtze or Pema Shugden is Dorje Shugden in “control” form, bright red and riding a dragon.  He bestows controlling attainments. He is the speech emanation of Dorje Shugden and helps control the mind.
He helps us tame and subdue difficult minds so that we can support others to practice and apply the teachings with more focus. Wangtze is helpful for overcoming very difficult situations that we cannot control by ordinary means.)

I like this short, accurate and nice write up about Wangtze, or sometime called Pema Shudgen. This form is very beautiful and should be very popular in China, why because China people like dragon. Control form, power of speech and tame our difficulty situation etc. So many benefit if we get close with this protector.

Wangtze seem like our parent, always control us with good intention. He very concern about our daily life and spiritual part. He used control energy to make us transform our own self then bring happiness to others.

That why Wangtze had this appearance to express human being's weakness and greedy desires, especially city girl or city man....         

DharmaSpace

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 02:06:04 PM »
I think the practise of Wangtze also helps us to control our monkey minds too?
OM BENZA WIKI BITANA  WASHAM KURU HO
(Control of  worldly deities, negative people, naga and influencing friends towards the positive)

And who are the ones who have the difficult minds, it is us because we are still stuck in samsara!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 04:08:54 PM »
I love Wangtze - maybe because I wish for more control over my life! In addition to the points raised by Wosel Tenzin, I'd just like to add some more info I found.

According to Nebresky-Wojkowitz, Wangtze resides in the West and is the emanation of speech. Shitze resides in the East and is the body emanation, while Gyenze resides in the South and is the emanation of excellence. Trakze resides in the North and is the karma emanation.

In addition, Wangtze is also said to be the manifestation of the discrimination aggregate of Lama Losang Tubwang Dorjechang while Shitze is the form aggregate of Lama Losang Tubwang Dorjechang. Gyenze is a manifestation of his aggregate of feeling, and Trakze is a manifestation of his aggregate of compositional factors. (see http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?page_id=2175 to read more)
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

beggar

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2012, 03:49:37 PM »
The benefits, as with every Buddha's practice, is two fold - the benefit you gain for yourself, and the benefit that you can bring to others.

So as a summary of what has been said, the benefits to us on an individual level, is that his practice helps us to tame our crazy up-and-down minds, calm us down to gain more control over our minds, emotions, reactions etc. As the speech emanation and of course, as an emanation of Manjushri, Wangtse's practice also helps us to gain mastery over our speech, that we can have great positive effect on others by our speech and speak in a way that is pleasant and attractive. Surely, all of us would love to have people listen to us when we speak!

On an inter-personal level, the practice of Wangtse helps us to develop the skilful means and wisdom to be able to control and tame others' difficult minds. This is done mainly through the medium of communication - speech, writing etc. We speak in ways that will affect their minds positively to calm them down. Calming someone down doesn't necessarily mean that they are angersome, violent, aggressive etc. it means that their minds are very unfocused, distracted, easily overrun and controlled by their emotions, jumpy, inconsistent etc. When we "calm them down", it is to "calm" their minds from the aggressive distractions of samsara, and turn their minds to the more truthful peace of Dharma. When their minds are calmer, and more still, they can open up to teachings, absorb the knowledge, understand and therefore begin to practice and apply it to their lives to bring transformation for themselves.

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2012, 04:53:50 PM »
I think Wangtze is represents the perception aggregate of Lama Losang Tubwang Dorje Chang. It is also the control form. Wangtze helps to control our perception of the world, the problems we face. It also means most of the problems we face arises from our perception. if we control and change our perception, the problem is usually not that bad. Most of it goes away.
Perception can also mean discrimination. Discrimination is the main culprit of our selfishness. We value ourselves more then others. If we can control this, it means we are less self cherishing. Self cherishing is the main cause of our worldly problems. In fact it is the manifest reason of us still in samsara. So Wangtze's practice is very effective.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2015, 09:32:00 AM »
Our negative karma arises and we will do things that is harmful to self and others.  When that happens are in control of our mind to avert such harm and realise to control and subdue our tendencies towards this karma.

Worshipping Wangtze will assist us greatly to be mindful of what is going on in our head and to stop our negative actions.  With Wangtze help we will develop new and compassion thoughts, actions and positive results.  A great practice for the angersome being which 99.9% of us are.

kelly

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2015, 07:28:27 AM »
I think controlling our mind is very important it has be many life time our mind is very deluded so whatever we think is right in most case is wrong because we always see thing from our own projection thing must be this way so by practicing Wangtze it really help us to control our mind in most time less self cherishing more think about others.