Author Topic: Great News! Full Biography of HH Trijang Rinpoche free to download  (Read 22933 times)

lightning

Re: Great News! Full Biography of HH Trijang Rinpoche free to download
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2011, 08:26:39 AM »
Hi Lightning,
A lot of smileys in the last post are there a lot of chinese words in the beginning of the last post.

Does Kadam Trichen teach the lamp for the path to enlightenment as a method of study?

I am happy you are still using the lamrim chenmo and there are still linkages to the Lama Tsongkhapa.
Lama Tsongkhapa is definitely a buddha and his writings are really immaculate and highly detailed.
Sorry for late reply and I tried to cut and paste the chinese text but it seems impossible over here.
From my understanding, Lamrim chenmo is explained further extensively with more clarity by Je Tsong Kha Pa, hence it is more beneficial to use Lamrim chenmo for general lessons.
Presently, Dromtug Rinpoche had passed the oral instructions for the lamp for the path to enlightenment.

lightning

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2011, 08:20:19 AM »
Ancestral Guru of Kadhampa
1st       Sakyamuni Buddha
2nd      Manjushri
3rd       Nagarjuna
4th       Candrakirti
5th       Vidyakokila The Elder
6th       Vidyakokila The Younger
7th       Sri Atisha
8th       Dromtonpa
9th       Gampopa
10th     Neuzurpa
11th     Tagmapa
12th     Namkha Senge
13th     Namkha Gyaelpo
14th     Senge Zangpo
15th     Gyalsae Zangpo
16th     Namkha Gyaeltsaen
17th     Je Tsongkapa
18th     Jampael Gyatso
19th     Kaedrub Rinpoche
20th     Basoje
21st     Choekyi Dorje
22nd    Gyaelwa Ensapa
23rd     Sangyae Yeshe
24th     Losang Choekyi Gyaeltsaen
25th     Koenchong Gyaeltsaen
26th     Losang Yeshe
27th     Purchog Ngagwang Jampa
28th     Yoentaen Ta-yae
29th     Losang Nyaendrag
30th    Taenpa Rabgyae
31st     Lorded Zangpo
32nd    Losang Gyatso
33rd    Tauzin Kaedrub
34th     Losang Lhuendrub Gyatso
35th     Jampa Taenzin Trilae Gyatso (His Holiness The 2nd Pabongka Rinpoche)
36th     Losang Yeshe Taenzin Gyatso (His Holiness The 3rd Trijang Rinpoche)
37th     Losang Beideng Danjang Yajie (His Holiness The 4th Zemei Rinpoche)
38th     Kadham Trichen Rinpoche (His Holiness The 25th Atisha: Mahayana Dharmaraja)

Very nice to see Kyabje Zemey Rinpoche listed as a lineage master (37th).
Unfortunately he is one of the most underappreciated Gurus of out time. He was a holder of the complete transmission of the Gaden Nyengyu (Gaden Ear Whispered Lineage), as well as a erudite scholar on a vast range of topics; from history and philosophy to grammar and poetics.
Kyabje Zemey Rinpoche is also the lineage master for the Highest HYT deity, the Lone Yamantaka and many other Dharma lineage.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2011, 11:12:13 AM »
Losang Tenpa - Is Zemey Rinpoche also in Shar Gaden now?

I know Trijang Rinpoche, Yongyal Rinpoche and now Zemey Rinpoche are the Ganden Oral Tradition holder any others that you know of ?

Lightning - Since you know chinese what chinese version of the lamrim is in modern day or contemporary language. I personally like the Joyful Path for me it much easier to learn from that then 'Liberation in the palm of your hand'.  Please share your information thank you.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2011, 01:09:35 PM »

I know Trijang Rinpoche, Yongyal Rinpoche and now Zemey Rinpoche are the Ganden Oral Tradition holder any others that you know of ?

Lightning - Since you know chinese what chinese version of the lamrim is in modern day or contemporary language. I personally like the Joyful Path for me it much easier to learn from that then 'Liberation in the palm of your hand'.  Please share your information thank you.

Kyabje Zemey Choktrul Rinpoche is at his home monastery in Yangding, Kham (Tibet). His ladang here at Shar Gaden is very nice. One of the monks here conducts a puja every morning in Zemey Rinpoche's personal altar room and makes fresh offerings every day.

I am trying to make arrangements for Zemey Rinpoche's sungbum (collected works) to be made more widely available. His writings are just incredible and many would benefit from seeing the wisdom behind this Master's pen.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2011, 04:53:43 PM »
i love this video on Zemey Rinpoche
Kyabje Zemey Rinpoche Small | Large

I guess Zemey Rinpoche is unable to leave Tibet to visit his ladrang at Shar Gaden but at least in Tibet, he can practice Dorje Shugden freely.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

lightning

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2011, 05:11:42 AM »

Before meeting My Root Guru, I had read 'Liberation in the palm of your hand' and it is easy to understand by reading. But there are many valueable instructions to gain Bodhicitta, M?dhyamaka system emptiness seeing wisdom MUST BE imparted by qualified and very knowlegdable Lama who can teach.

Nowadays, there are many who can teach, but rarely a handful in the world who really equipped with authentic Dharma knowledge of Bodhicitta, M?dhyamaka system emptiness etc. These are the valuable instructions that actually can help one to transcend above mudane level to Path of Seeing that can really transcend above death or wheel of samsara and to the actualization of complete Buddhahood!

As instructed by Lord Manjushri to Je Tsong Kha Pa. One must learn M?dhyamaka system to really gain emptiness seeing wisdom in order to attain the Buddhahood. M?dhyamaka system is quite difficult to understand and grasp but easier to practise compared to carrying out Boddhicitta practise.

Today, I am extremely blessed and lucky to be teach by HH Dromtug Rinpoche, who has complete knowledge of M?dhyamaka system and Bodhicitta instructions etc. He is qualified by HH Tritul Serkong Rinpoche. He is able to give authentic  instructions fom Lam Rim, Lamp for the path to enlightenment, Heart Sutra etc.

Nowadays, many lineage masters who are truly learned and equipped with such knowledge have alreadly reincanted. They must learn from the authentic Dharma knowledge holder in order regain these knowlegdge again.

lightning

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2011, 05:37:44 AM »

Kyabje Zemey Choktrul Rinpoche is at his home monastery in Yangding, Kham (Tibet). His ladang here at Shar Gaden is very nice. One of the monks here conducts a puja every morning in Zemey Rinpoche's personal altar room and makes fresh offerings every day.

I am trying to make arrangements for Zemey Rinpoche's sungbum (collected works) to be made more widely available. His writings are just incredible and many would benefit from seeing the wisdom behind this Master's pen.
To read from written instructions MUST BE accompanied by oral instructions from qualified Lamas in order to gain complete understanding of unlying Dharma knowledge.

lightning

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2011, 09:56:08 AM »
[ftp][<iframe src="
" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">????????????? ???????? V2</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user7210106">click motions</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>/[ftp]

DharmaSpace

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2011, 06:01:41 PM »
Hi Lightning,
Thanks for sharing the video. There's a lot of Chinese people in this video. Are you from Malaysia too? Well good too see so many people interested in Buddhism in this place. May more people in this country get connected to Lama Tsongkhapa's teachings and Dorje Shugden.

lightning

« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2011, 06:54:10 PM »
Hi Lightning,
Thanks for sharing the video. There's a lot of Chinese people in this video. Are you from Malaysia too? Well good too see so many people interested in Buddhism in this place. May more people in this country get connected to Lama Tsongkhapa's teachings and Dorje Shugden.
this is extracted from website, can't tell u where I am but from my previous posting, most can guess which country I am from. ;D

wang

« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2011, 01:35:30 AM »

I am not Lightning for sure but can give you some feedback on this:
1. All 8 major text of Lamrim were translated into Chinese, plus Liberation in your Plam
2. Most of the texts were translated into modern Chinese, except for Lamrim Chemo and the medium length Lamrim text which were translated back in 30s-40s of last century using classical Chinese.
3. There is a modern Chinese version of Lamrim Chemo available which is re-translated from English plus reference to the classical Chinese version,a direct translation from Tibetan into modern Chinese is under print but not yet in market.
4. The famous 4-commentaries of Lamrim Chemo is translated into modern Chinese already, will be available in next year.
5. the most popular text in circulation is Liberation in your Plam in the Chinese community, due to its easy to read style.
6. 102 Ganden Tripa is very active in Taiwan, quite a number of his teachings is available(like a full commentary in medium-length Lamrim)
6. Besides above Lamrim texts, in recent 8 years a lot young Lamas graduating from the 3 monasteries, plus a number of Han monks who studied in India are teaching the basic subjects of 3 monasteries, like logic, mind, tenets etc.

I can only use the wording 'flourishing' to describe the status of  Gelukpa teaching in Chinese community, it is partly due to HHDL's visit to Taiwan in mid-90(not totally religious oriented though), which clear the block of not allowing Gelukpa lamas going to Taiwan by the exile government in the old days.  In parallel to this, a lot Han monks are studying in the mainland Gelukpa colleges so they also contribute a lot, in fact, all 8 +1 Lamrim texts were translated by Han Chinese in mainland, not in Taiwan.

icy

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2011, 03:45:05 PM »
Thank you for making everything about Dorje Shugden possible.  Appreciate what this website can offer to practitioners - so much information, so much truth, so much inspiration for spiritual quest.  Nobody has done this before.  Thank you again.

In gratitude!

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2011, 04:56:59 PM »
We should have this translated in many different languages. Trijang Rinpoche biography will inspire many people to think more.

In this world and time whereby we get so much distorted information and news, it is important we get the facts right so that we can continue our practice stronger. By gaining more knowledge we will improve our spiritual path. Yes, there are some of us who will have blind faith but as I observed the younger generation wants facts and they will be very logical about what they believe in.

Therefore, I rejoice that Trijang Rinpoche bio is now "downloadable"..

Gabby Potter

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2015, 11:58:18 AM »
A big thank you to everyone who has made this possible, now that HH Trijang Rinpoche's Biography is downloadable, I am pretty sure that more people will get to read about this great being as it has been made convenient for everyone to refer.

psylotripitaka

« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2015, 02:40:51 PM »
The link can't find the server. Is it just my computer? Has anyone downloaded the file that could repost it here please.