Author Topic: Dorje Shugden must go global!  (Read 18952 times)

Gabby Potter

Re: Dorje Shugden must go global!
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2015, 08:18:10 PM »
I have seen so many people around me that have been benefited by Lord Dorje Shugden in a way or another, seriously I don't see any faults or anything wrong doing Hid practise. Dorje Shugden is the protector of this time, He has benefited millions of people, be it directly or indirectly. When the ban goes down, He is going to go viral!  :D

kelly

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2015, 07:22:59 AM »
Wow ! very creative is very inspiring to see big billboard with Buddha image it will bring a lot of blessing for people to see moreover DS is a very powerful protector that cater for this current era so I do not see why the practice cannot go global. We as a practitioner should work together to lift the ban as soon as possible.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2015, 11:16:31 AM »
Since the post in 2011, Dorje Shugden has gone global.  Due to the many protests that were carried by Shugdenpas and the wall murals around USA, the world is more and more aware of the controversy on DS and CTA.

Soon the world will know the method and way to propitiate this mighty Protector.  Look out for such developments.

This is such an inspiring post to contribute our thoughts on globalisation of Dorje Shugden.

tingtong

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2015, 08:07:05 AM »
It will definate flourish.. good things are meant to be shared with more.. I do feel believing to something that helps in all aspects and indeed good.. and yes.. the time is there.. the ban will surely be lifted very very son.. yeah !!

lotus1

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2015, 01:47:00 PM »
These pictures are beautiful and creative. I am sure the day to have Dorje Shugden billboard at city centre will manifest soon.
Recent years, there are a few cities in US that have DS murals on the wall.

Places such as Virginia, Berkeley, New York as well as Los Angeles, USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FUrwEa3Txdk

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/dorje-shugden-arrives-in-los-angeles/

With these mural, for Dorje Shugden practitioners or those that recognize his form, it will help them to recall the great qualities of the enlightened mind. For others, it will create imprint in their minds to receive the wisdom of Dharma and Lamrim in the future.

I rejoice in all the murals around the cities. I hope there will be more and more murals around the world and will have big Dorje Shugden signboard in the near future.

Joo Won

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2015, 01:52:04 PM »
Let's wishing for Great Protector Dorje Shugden to go global and go into the heart of many many more, benefit many many more! Om benza wiki bitana soha. Let's start it with holding our lineage tight, help those who need Protector diligently!

angelica

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2015, 02:58:33 PM »
Dorje Shugden is a powerful protector and is the protector of our era. Many has benefited from Dorje Shugden.  Thanks to DS.com, high lama that stand strong with their faith on DS, with no fear and commitment to continue spreading the teachings and also with the technology today, social media can bring any news to every corner of the world in a tremendous speed. It is important to bring Dorje Shugden global, so that DS will have many followers and the strength to give pressure to HHDL to lift the ban.

Matibhadra

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2015, 10:27:26 PM »
It is important to bring Dorje Shugden global, so that DS will have many followers and the strength to give pressure to HHDL to lift the ban.

Not only to lift the ban, but to be safely locked in the garbage bin of history, which is where the evil dalie belongs.

pinecone

« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2015, 02:26:46 PM »
As per testimonials and acknowledgements made by many kind contributors on the vast benefits  received in reliance with the Kind Dharma  Protector, I strongly believe  Dorje Shugden has been  in various ways in aid for many during their disastrous time. Dorje Shugden will certainly experience  a  quantum jump due to the protections and  removal of obstacles . Precious gem must be shared and spread to more and definitely the ban will be lifted  with the multiplication of DS followers  globally.

VeronicaSmith

« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2015, 02:49:00 PM »
I totally agree! Dorje Shugden must go global and the ban must be lifted. Everybody must know about the ban and the terrible things that people in tibet do to Shugden people in tibet. Believing is in the right and they didn't do anything wrong but believe in something which is in their rights. These poor people are being treated like criminals in their own country by their own people for committing a crime that is now a crime. The worst part is that the people that discriminate deny the discrimination and the world is ignoring and covering it up like nothing is happening, so they are being punished for nothing and they are not even being helped.

THIS SHOULD GO GLOBAL. Everybody must know about the ban and everybody must help to lift it and help them. For the greater good in helping the people and to show the world that Shugden is not a demonic spirit or whatever that nonsense is. We must show the world this!