Author Topic: Shugden in trance recognizes a Tulku-see video  (Read 14503 times)

whitelion

Re: Shugden in trance recognizes a Tulku-see video
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2011, 01:47:19 AM »
this is RARE. Personally i'm got so into about this video, i never see any oracle taking trance before, and I'm so lucky to watch this i must said. I think by watching this video can bring me good luck.

This is a wisdom practice from 350 years ago, and it's still preserved very well today, if all the all the high lama have no doubts with the oracle, we shouldn't too. We might not have the chance to meet Lord Dulzin in our previous life, but through oracle, we are able to communicate with Lord Dulzin or DS directly, this is wonderful and blessed. I'm rejoice.

I could tell this our protector is very very compassionate to all the students, oracle actually gave advise for the monastery, and also recognizes the tulku or another oracle. Oracle actually helps all the students a lot in all time, I believe the young sangha who was blessed in this video will benefit a lot of others in the future

thanks for sharing such a good video

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2015, 12:26:49 PM »
In the translation of the prophecy that Dorje Shugden predicted for Shar Ganden these lines caught my attention.

"If religion is on the lips, and politics in the heart, How can happiness both here and the future be possible?
That which is known as the 'Teaching' is the doorway To the ultimate objective, and towards benefit and joy of migratory sentient beings.
Not knowing this, not reflecting in this manner, with selfish aims
If the Dharma and the Sangha are impaired, I have no hesitation to command my hosts and Protectors of the Dharma to act
Contemplate this."

Is this a prophecy and advice from Dorje Shugden not to be political but to only concentrate in the Dharma so as to preserve the Dharma and teach to migrating beings. If this is not complied then Dorje Shugden will not hesitate to act to have it corrected.

Is this also a prediction that if CTA does not lift the Ban, Dorje Shugden will do something to make it possible for the Dharma to grow and have the ban lifted.

I hope that what I am contemplating is correct and the ban will be lifted soon.

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2015, 02:47:40 PM »
This is a very rare video filmed of the peaceful Oracle taking trance and recognized a young "tulku" in the midst of the sangha present. This is evident from this video that Dultzin aka Dorje Shugden has its ability to also recognize "tulkus" and had been used by the monastery in the last 350 years or more.

This also caught my eye on the prediction, "If religion is on the lips, and politics in the heart, How can happiness both here and the future be possible?
That which is known as the 'Teaching' is the doorway To the ultimate objective, and towards benefit and joy of migratory sentient beings.
Not knowing this, not reflecting in this manner, with selfish aims
If the Dharma and the Sangha are impaired, I have no hesitation to command my hosts and Protectors of the Dharma to act.
Contemplate this."

and it also got me thinking Immediately linking this to the current "ban" on Dorje Shugden by HHDL especially when Dulzin referred to "religion is on the lips" but the "politics" is in the heart - which is exactly what HHDL is doing in the world spreading dharma but on the other hand, there is also the politics that exists between Tibet and China that has not been resolved till now.

But I am glad that Dulzin also said - he will NOT hesitate to command his hosts and Protectors of the Dharma to act!

Wow! I look forward toward that Day to happen - that is, for the Ban on Dorje Shugden to be lifted soon.

This video is so timely shared here and thank you for it.

christine V

• Email
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2015, 03:50:31 PM »
This is truly rare video ! Thanks for sharing. I thought Dulzin seldom take trance. The video i use to watch was Dorje Shugden take trances.
This video is auspicious where another Tulku is being recognize!
May the lamp of Lama Tsongkhapa shine forever to all direction and more people able to practice dharma

Pema8

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2015, 08:55:57 AM »
This video is amazing. Taking trance is very special and the oracle has to be trained for a long time and has to do keep up samayas, retreats and practices for his/her whole life.
I was wondering too why he uses the cloth to wipe his face. Thank you for explaining that it is to clear our negative karma, obstacles and delusions.

Here is an interesting link "Becoming a Divine Messenger: How oracles are created" http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/dharma-readings/becoming-a-divine-messenger-how-oracles-are-created/