Author Topic: Spreading Dorje Shugden  (Read 6290 times)

DharmaSpace

Spreading Dorje Shugden
« on: September 09, 2011, 07:53:51 PM »
I want to share some wonderful news. The administrators of the website http://www.dorjeshugden.com/ have made a generous contribution to help cover my expenses here at Serpom. This will allow all contributions made through this Facebook group [FOVLG] to go directly toward supporting my plans to return here next year. I would also like to direct your attention to an important new posting on my Facebook wall and to an equally important one in the Forum section of dorjeshugden.com titled, An American Shugdenpa Teaches English at Serpom Monastery.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Lozang.Gyaltsan/

kris

Re: Spreading Dorje Shugden
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 08:54:55 PM »
Rejoice!!  :)

DharmaDefender

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 04:48:11 AM »
Lozang Gyaltsan, thank you for going to support the monks in Serpom. What youre doing will help the next generation of teachers spread the Dharma even further and wider...fantastic!

thor

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 09:37:53 AM »
Ven Lozang Gyaltsen,
Thank you for letting us all know, and I rejoice. This website has always been supportive of the Dorje Shugden sangha, and you are no exception. I am very happy to hear that you will be helping the monks at Serpom. Please keep us in the know of the latest happenings in the Monastery. I for one am looking forward to your news posts.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 03:00:44 PM »
Dear Friends,

You can also read Lozang Gyaltsan's own words in this thread: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=1345.0

I like Lozang very much - he is humble yet direct and has always expressed great devotion to his teacher and his gratitude to dorjeshugden.com is commendable. I know the website admin sponsors various people or projects and that the admin would not expect anything in return but it is always wonderful to see appreciation when it is due. I guess that is the true Sangha heart of Lozang showing

On a selfish note, Lozang's sharing also allows people like me to rejoice in the good deeds of the dorjeshugden.com admin (so I can share the merits! Isn't that one of the things we can do to accumulate merit?)

Happy reading and i look forward to following Lozang's progress at Serpom!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 06:02:32 AM »
Dear Friends,

You can also read Lozang Gyaltsan's own words in this thread: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=1345.0

I like Lozang very much - he is humble yet direct and has always expressed great devotion to his teacher and his gratitude to dorjeshugden.com is commendable. I know the website admin sponsors various people or projects and that the admin would not expect anything in return but it is always wonderful to see appreciation when it is due. I guess that is the true Sangha heart of Lozang showing

On a selfish note, Lozang's sharing also allows people like me to rejoice in the good deeds of the dorjeshugden.com admin (so I can share the merits! Isn't that one of the things we can do to accumulate merit?)

Happy reading and i look forward to following Lozang's progress at Serpom!

Dear WB,

I like so much what you commented. I agree with every word and it is exactly how I feel. Thank you for expressing so clearly.

TK

Barzin

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2011, 12:32:30 AM »
Wonderful news.  Thankyou Lozang Gyaltsan,  by doing this more powerful dharma teachers will be created to for the future!  I rejoice!

Gabby Potter

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2015, 04:36:29 PM »
It is our duty -- Dorje Shugden practitioners' ''duty'' to spread the sacred practise of Dorje Shugden to more people around the world because Lord Dorje Shugden will only bring benefits and good fortune to people, definitely nothing bad.

pinecone

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2015, 01:33:47 PM »
Why is it important to spread the practice of Dorje Shugden?  The great protector arises to protect the Buddha’s teachings  but most importantly to the heart essence of Ensapa whisper lineage distilled by Lama Tsongkhapa . There was never a scholar so elucidate in writing and presenting the true meaning of the Tahagata except Lama Tsongkhapa himself especially on his explanations of correct view of emptiness stamped from the great lord protector Nagajuna’s Prasangika-Madhymika view. If this teaching will to be lost when will sentient beings had the merit to meet up with another Tsongkhapa’s teaching again ?

DharmaSpace

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2015, 05:02:26 PM »
Dorje Shugden is a powerful protector that can help sentient beings from all walks of life, due to Dorje Shugden manifesting in a worldly form and he is manifested in a time closest to us.

Yes if the teachings on Nagarjuna's views are lost, then during this buddha's the teachings on emptiness will not be available anymore, it will then be a great loss for all sentient beings.