Author Topic: Happy to see the General Buddhism flourishing ;D  (Read 11230 times)

lightning

Happy to see the General Buddhism flourishing ;D
« on: June 22, 2011, 07:51:27 PM »
After feedback to our kind moderator that there could be a need to start a General Buddhism forum. I am very happy to see the fruits of the results here. Thanks again to our moderator here for being kind and impartial :D

triesa

Re: Happy to see the General Buddhism flourishing ;D
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 10:27:01 AM »
Yes Lightening, it is indeed great to see more participation in the General Buddhism Forum. In fact, I find that there are lots of interested and thought provoking questions raised here, which are equally as important to us to understand as those discussed in "About Dorje Shugden Forum".

Thousand applaudes and thanks to the adminstrator and moderators for making this section possible, and I sincerely enjoy every single threads posted here.

Once again, this is the best website I have found regarding Dorje Shugden and anything related to Buddhism. The information is ALWAYS updated and that is what a website should be.

THANK YOU!!!!!

WoselTenzin

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 10:25:12 AM »
The General Buddhism Forum is indeed a great platform for learning various aspects of Buddhism and get a better understanding of the topic discussed as there are so many people giving their views from different angles.  It is also a great place to ask questions and get an answer as there are so many knowledge participants in this Forum.

I have personally learnt many things from this section of the Forum and I truly enjoy reading various views from various people.  I would like to thank the administrators, moderators and all participants in this section for making it possible.

I highly suspect this General Buddhism Forum is one of Dorje Shugden's blessings in arranging the necessary conditions for our spiritual learning and development :)

lightning

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 07:48:48 PM »
By having a Buddhism forum, we can have more informative questions on Dharma Topics and our spiritual practice. Actually many of us have burning questions on these areas rite? :D

nagaseeker

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2011, 03:16:57 PM »
Hi HI !! Newbie here , just found out about this site and forum  :o,  Very informative ~  Great site to learn about protector ,Good job !

Barzin

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2011, 04:52:22 PM »
It is indeed a good platform for us to learn about Dharma and protector.  It is very rare to come across site like this complete with prayers, videos, updates, forums, pictures download.. so much more!  It is like a dharma umbrella!  You've got everything!  What I like the most is that this forum allows me to learn a lot and ask things that I didn't dare to ask.  The people here are so helpful, they discussed things of different sec and respect all Lamas, Buddhas and Sangha...  Despite the controversy, I am happy to see a site like this to provide us information and not bashing.  And the moderator does their job very well in maintaining harmony among the people who post here!  This is true dharma!  Keep it up! :)

Positive Change

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2011, 07:13:06 AM »
It is indeed a good platform for us to learn about Dharma and protector.  It is very rare to come across site like this complete with prayers, videos, updates, forums, pictures download.. so much more!  It is like a dharma umbrella!  You've got everything!  What I like the most is that this forum allows me to learn a lot and ask things that I didn't dare to ask.  The people here are so helpful, they discussed things of different sec and respect all Lamas, Buddhas and Sangha...  Despite the controversy, I am happy to see a site like this to provide us information and not bashing.  And the moderator does their job very well in maintaining harmony among the people who post here!  This is true dharma!  Keep it up! :)

This forum is indeed a brilliant platform to share, learn and perhaps even vent sometimes. I am happy that the people behind this site has created this forum covering General Buddhism which covers an even wider spectrum whereby we can expand our knowledge more which will help in our spiritual journey and our protector practice in the long run.

We need to understand the basics before we can absorb or even share further on the facts of our Dorje Shugden practice. I liken it to a springboard as the learning process if full of highs and lows (as one would bounce on the springboard) and once we are ready, we can finally take that huge leap!

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2011, 08:08:20 AM »
Happy to see the General Buddhism flourishing ;D

Just like nagaseeker, I too am new to this. This is a great avenue for people like me who is new and finds it so informative. I will share with my buddies.

A big THANK YOU!

vajraD

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2012, 04:25:25 PM »
Yup General Buddhism is definitely flourishing greatly. It’s really growing by days and more and more things to read and help us understand the teaching of Buddhism and to increase my knowledge.

I’m not able to understand all of them that are somehow deep. So a lot of time I spend re reading the topic over until I’m able to understand. I get frustrated at times but continue doing it so that one day I’m able to grasp it totally.

Great work to the people behind all this. Thank you.

Manjushri

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2012, 09:05:19 PM »
The General Buddhism topic is just as important as the main discussion page that is solely focussed on Dorje Shugden. I feel that having this space for everyone to share general Dharma, thoughts, understandings, knowledge is very beneficial as it helps others to learn spiritually. When others have problems and misconceptions, or seek advice, this forums comes in super handy!

Forums and sites like this (dorjeshugden.com) really reflects the kind of people that are working behind the scenes for the growth of BuddhaDharma and DorjeShugden. From their actions, you can see that they are motivated solely by compassion - to bring knowledge to others, to share what they know, and to provide a platform for unity, harmony, and for all to come together to discuss and share opinions. How thoughtful of the team. And not only that, they keep improving the site, to bring more to us readers/cyberspace users that they even have an online shop now. Talk about working for the benefit of others. Sincere thanks to the team behind dorjeshugden.com! You guys are doing a brilliant job. Please keep it up and going. Many people will come to this site and leave, having their knowledge improved :)..like me!

AnneQ

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2012, 01:48:30 PM »
As a newbie this section is indeed very informative and interesting. It provides information on Buddhism from many different angles and views. I too have personally gained from reading the many thought provoking articles posted here and have since expanded my limited view on Buddhism.

Kudos to all who have contributed to this section and have kept this part of the DS forum alive and flourishing.

pgdharma

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2012, 03:28:36 PM »
Recently we can see there is an increase of participation from newbies on this General Buddhism Forum. There are many interesting articles that we can share and learn and expressed our views here. Yes, General Buddhism is flourishing and we have to thank the hardworking, devoted team for making this accessible for people like me to learn and increase my knowledge. Whether it is General Buddhism or About Dorje Shugden, this website information is so up to date. Keep up the good work!