Author Topic: MUSIC DELIGHTING THE OCEAN OF PROTECTORS - by Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang  (Read 117446 times)

sutarmol

• Email
thank you admin for your kind heart and hard work to download all the holy text for the sake of other to
understand who is dorje shugden .

sutarmol

Buddha

• Email
Just got through reading it. So lovely and precious.

bufan

I can't believe my luck! It is just like if it was raining gems!
Well... IT IS raining gems!

vajrastorm

Re: MUSIC DELIGHTING THE OCEAN OF PROTECTORS - by Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2011, 08:29:54 AM »
Thank you for this truly precious and sacred text by Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang. It gives me a clear sense of direction in regard to how to address the great schism and conflict that has arisen since the ban on the practice of Dorje Shugden.

It has given me unwavering faith and conviction in Dorje Shugden as the powerful supramundane Protector who arose to protect the teachings of the great Je Tsongkhapa, particularly his unexcelled teachings on Nargajuna’s Middle View of Emptiness. This excellent text shows, without doubt, that Dorje Shugden is the Dharmapala for this degenerate age.   

vajrastorm

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2011, 08:13:35 AM »
I wish to expand on what I wrote in my previous post concerning this sacred text giving me a sense of direction regarding the conflict that followed the ban on the practice of Dharmapala Dorje Shugden.

To be more precise, I believe that Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche has, by  his very compassionate and ‘all-encompassing’ approach, shown us that the way forward in addressing this conflict is to steer the right course by following the ‘middle way’. This is the way that this website supports. We should see the Dalai Lama and Dharmapala Dorje Shugden as ACTING TOGETHER to effect the spread of Dharma all over the world in this degenerate age.

DSFriend

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2011, 10:59:13 AM »
I wish to expand on what I wrote in my previous post concerning this sacred text giving me a sense of direction regarding the conflict that followed the ban on the practice of Dharmapala Dorje Shugden.

To be more precise, I believe that Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche has, by  his very compassionate and ‘all-encompassing’ approach, shown us that the way forward in addressing this conflict is to steer the right course by following the ‘middle way’. This is the way that this website supports. We should see the Dalai Lama and Dharmapala Dorje Shugden as ACTING TOGETHER to effect the spread of Dharma all over the world in this degenerate age.

Yes. I'd like to add that it is most beneficial to view Dalai Lama and Dorje Shugden as acting/working together.

As we know there is no contradiction in Buddha's teachings. We receive Buddha's teachings from the lineage lamas. Unless the lineage lamas are wrong, the many who found and recognized the Dalai Lama are wrong, the sangha is wrong, and we are willing to take the risk that they are all wrong, then it is very sad. We will no longer be believers and even if we think we are believers, our practice will be of no effect.

It will be very scary if we allow ourselves to create the wrong causes...as we may never meet the Dharma and holy gurus again...

Barzin

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2011, 06:30:20 PM »
Wow!  How wonderful that I have found this!  Thankyou admin for posting this precious gem.  It is super wonderful to find a site like this!  There is so much to learn!  Keep it up!

DSFriend

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2011, 08:37:40 PM »
Dear Barzin

Welcome to Dorjeshugden.com website and this forum. Yes, you will find that this website has plenty of information. Do spend some time to browse around the website and participate in this forum. Do familiarize yourself with the house rules if you haven't.

best wishes

happysun

The Music Delighting The Ocean Of Protectors, I have read some part of it...it is good. Must download and read. ;)

daka

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2011, 09:33:59 AM »
We should see the Dalai Lama and Dharmapala Dorje Shugden as ACTING TOGETHER to effect the spread of Dharma all over the world in this degenerate age.

Very much agree with you Vajrastorm. "To see the Dalai Lama and Dharmapala Dorje Shugden as ACTING TOGETHER to effect the spread of Dharma" is the only way to explain all the conflicts and the illogical ban on Dorje Shugden practice.

Tammy

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2011, 03:35:43 PM »
Thank you Admin!

The book is so rich with information, everyone who consider them Buddhist MUST read it.

Thank you again
Down with the BAN!!!

vegeing

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2012, 01:48:52 PM »
Please go in and have a look, a very very nice!!! Don't miss your chance.
 http://www.dorjeshugden.com/articles/musicdelighting.pdf

I really hope that will have this is Chinese version !! Will benefit more people, example China ! They're so big and losing control !!!

Hope that Protector can help China!

dsiluvu

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2012, 05:37:28 AM »
Perhaps this may help our Chinese friends first...

and thanks to this great website/those behind it we can now download

the 1st ever Dorje Shugden Graphic Novel in Chinese here...  http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?page_id=10006

dsdisciple

Dear DS Friends,

This is a more than music delighting the ocean of protectors but an immense ocean of dharma understanding surrounding the DS issue(I have read but will read and re-read to take in the wealth of information contained within) Thank you DS.com for this dharma gift!!   ;D

Check it out and increase the understanding...bring religious freedom and end the ban by doing your part.

DS Knowledge is power to end the ban and bring DS blessings to end the ban sooner than later.

CONTENTS:

Praise
Introduction:
Mundane and Supramundane Protectors
Wrong Assertions
Origin and Essence: The Wisdom of All Buddhas
Commentary of Kyabje Dagpo Rinpoche Praise
Tulku Dragpa Gyaltsen Incarnation Lineage
The Lord of Yogis, Birwapa
Sakya Pandita Kunga Gyaltsen
Omniscient Buton Rinchen Drub
The Vinaya Holder Dragpa Gyaltsen
Panchen Sonam Dragpa
Sonam Yeshe Wangpo
Ngawang Sonam Geleg Pelzang
Tulku Dragpa Gyaltsen
Magical Lute's Melody - Tulku Dragpa Gyaltsen's
Visionary Writings: A Secret Biography
Prayer by the Fifth Dalai Lama
Conclusion: Pervasive Enlightened Activities.

Root Text: Kyabje Dagpo Dorje Chang's Praise to Dorje Shugden.

Annotations.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2012, 01:28:49 PM »
I have read Music Delighting the Ocean of Protectors several times now, and every single time I read it, i learn something new from the text. It is so highly blessed. It gives us so much information on Dorje Shugden's previous reincarnations and that could be a very powerful tool for us to develop our realizations. The most important part of the text is near at the end, where Trijang Rinpoche exhorts us never to take sides should we be forced to choose a side between Dorje Shugden and the Dalai Lama. I truly believe in this approach and I abide by it at all times.