the most definitive and complete document on Vajradhara Dorje Shugden, his
nature, function and history, written by His Holiness the Dalai Lama's
root Guru, Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang.

or click here http://www.dorjeshugden.com/articles/musicdelighting.pdf

Thank you.

Yours truly,
dorjeshugden.com admin

jeff Ryan:
What a great gift to the whole of Gelugpa!!!!!!!!!! Thank you soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!

mountains:
Dear Admin,

Your devotion, hard work, dedication, unbiased attitude, respect to HH the Dalai Lama coupled with unchanging faith in Dorje Shugden brings tears to my eyes. :'( Without knowing, you set an example to everyone your guru devotion and practice of Dharma.

This text will help all Gelugpas. And it will help Sakya, Kagyu, Nyingma and  BuddhaDharma on the whole to create understanding and harmony between them AGAIN. We all want that very much.  :D

You are very special practitioners. Definitely not ordinary people. I respect you so much.  ;)

You truly show us how practitioners of Dorje Shugden really act and think.

Thank you so much. :)

Happy Losar to you at Admin.   :)

LosangKhyentse:
Dear Everyone,

You should download this english translation of Dorje Shugden written by Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche. It is worth it very much for everyone to go over it in order to understand Dorje Shugden better.

Knowledge conquers many ills.

Must share this with friends. Great Treasure indeed.

TK

WisdomBeing:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a treasure indeed!! I swear I almost fainted when I saw this. Thank you Thank you Thank you! I've been visiting this forum for awhile and keep discovering hidden treasures.... i'll share this with as many people as possible!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version