Author Topic: Rejoicing Pictures  (Read 4763 times)

icy

Rejoicing Pictures
« on: December 09, 2012, 12:22:31 PM »
Dear Friends of Dorje Shugden, I am extremely happy and excited to share with you these rejoicing pictures of what is happening around the world where Dorje Shugden practice is going really strong.  Please rejoice and enjoy!

Picture No. 1 - Trijang Rinpoche Longlife ceremony Rabten Choeling Switzerland 10/14/2012.
Picture No. 2 - Tashi Rabten in Austria (Previous Incarnation)
Picture No. 3 - Young Rabten Tulku
Picture No. 4 - A Coral Dorje Shugden in Mongolia - How beautiful!
Picture No. 5 - Guess who is in this Picture taken in Mongolia?

kris

Re: Rejoicing Pictures
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 08:08:26 PM »
I am indeed very happy to see these photos. However, I am quite puzzle who is in the last picture?

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 07:15:45 AM »
Dear icy, it is such a cheer up to see pictures and read about all the wonderful happenings surrounding Dorje Shugden lamas and practitioners. All these are taking place in many parts of the world where the CTA do not have a say. May the teachings and practice of Dorje Shugden be able to flourish and spread freely to the rest of the world from these countries. May all the young tulkus have a smooth education journey to continue the works of their previous lives.

Rihanna

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 02:16:52 PM »
The lama in the last photo looks like Dagom Rinpoche's brother, Daknak Rinpoche. The people surrounding him are Mongolian though, aren't they?

Galen

• Email
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2013, 04:54:12 PM »
Thanks for the lovely photos.

I especially like the photo of the young Tirjang Choktrul Rinpoche with Gonsar Rinpoche and the other sangha members. Tirjang Rinpoche looked so happy there. And thank you Gonsar RInpoche for taking care of Trijang Rinpoche. Now, Trijang Rinpoche has reached 30 and has started teaching and spreading the dharma. Definitely this year will be spectacular and we will see changes in the whole Buddhist scene. One of our most respected Lama is now out to teach.

Check out this forum post for Trijang RInpoches conferment of initiations in Europe. http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=3063.0

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 01:40:47 AM »
thanks so much for the pictures of all these Lamas. They are all so awe inspiring and they serve as a strong reminder that our path to follow our Guru to practice Dorje Shugden is the right one due to the results that they get from it. Dorje Shugden Lamas actually come back and they come back more powerful and more active than before. They complete their studies faster than a non Dorje Shugden Lama and start to and teach. It is said that a Tibetan Lama's golden age of teaching is in his 40s, but look at Trijang Rinpoche who is already conferring initiations in his 30s and Lama Osel giving Dharma talks. This can only mean one thing: Dorje Shugden is right and not a demon.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2015, 08:22:37 AM »
Thank you Icy for sharing these holy pictures. It's truly an honour to be able to witness HH Trijang Rinpoche with my own eyes, I may not be His direct disciple, but it's definitely sure that Trijang Rinpoche is not just any ordinary being. It would be a great honour if one day I had the opportunity meeting Him in person. _/\_