Author Topic: Thank you for the new look!  (Read 9466 times)

Gabby Potter

Re: Thank you for the new look!
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2015, 03:25:31 PM »
I personally prefer this new look better too! It's simple and not too "distracting". Distracting in a sense that it's easier to go through because this skin colour allows the words to kind of "stick out" more. Thank you Admin for the hard work and effort, and also for providing us such an informational website. Cheers!  :D

pinecone

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2015, 12:22:16 PM »
Frankly speaking I have never got the opportunity to view how the previous DS page looks like but  indeed,  do feel thankful to the great team and  treasured all the valuable information and  constant update loaded in this website.  It is definitely of great help to clear doubts and enhance knowledge for all.  In addition to all the abovementioned, DS.com team have always been thoughtful and creative to lure more viewer into this beneficial website. 8)

MoMo

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2015, 01:22:02 PM »
I am in the same situation as you are in Pinecone, the late comers scenario , we will not know how the past web page looks like but who cares, the most important thing for me was that this current website and it’s contents was matter most to me. I really appreciate the hardworking team that behind all this works and their sincere effort to maintain and  only had our benefits in their concern.

angelica

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2015, 02:19:05 PM »
Nothing is permanent, we always strive to change to be better.

Look is not important, what is important is how the website has benefitted others. All this are the hard work and dedication of a team of people behind it. May the followers of DS.com grow and help to lift the ban ASAP.

Matibhadra

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2015, 01:30:09 AM »
Every cent spent on keeping HHDL safe is well spent.

For instance, the evil dalie lame could be safely kept in the garbage bin of history, where he could not perpetrate his crimes against humanity.