Author Topic: Another Lama Spreading Dorje Shugden in Tibet and China  (Read 8115 times)

Mana

Another Lama Spreading Dorje Shugden in Tibet and China
« on: April 23, 2011, 02:29:29 AM »
Lama Thubten Phurbu consecrating Dorje Shugden tenkang (Protector House), giving talk on Dorje Shugden and doing Dorje Shugden puja at various monasteries in Chamdo, Tibet.

click here for video: http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=8051

-----------------------------------------------

This is the same Lama that spreads Dorje Shugden practice in China which I posted earlier:

This is XiaFeng Temple in YuZhu District in YouYang County of ChongQing City, China, it has Dorje Shugden image at their main shrine and the lama that is spreading the Dorje Shugden practice here is Lama Thubten Phurbu. Dorje Shugden practice already spreads to mainland China out of Tibet area!

Lama Thubten Phurbu inside XiaFeng Temple

« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 02:32:55 AM by Mana »

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Re: Another Lama Spreading Dorje Shugden in Tibet and China
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 03:16:00 AM »
Thank you for this. I liked the video a lot too... wish I could read Chinese but lovely to see these images...what a beautiful tenkang and  thank you for the English captions! And for pointing out the images of Dorje Shugden in some of the scenes.. great to see the people in their chubas receiving blessings from the monks. Everyone looks so happy. I liked listening to the Tibetan chanting too. I'd love to visit Shemazhou one day!

I can see much effort went into this video and it is much appreciated! Thank you!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Mana

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 04:08:58 AM »
This Website is grateful that many around the world email or contact us with updates and news about Dorje Shugden and the lamas around the world. More and more people have been sharing information so we can have it available on this website.

Mana

triesa

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 05:41:25 PM »
It is so empowering to hear another great lama, Lama Thubten Phurbu is spreading Dorje Shugden's practice in Tibet as well as in China.

So many great news to share on the spread of DS teachings, like Geshe Wangchuk and Khenpo Zonglu Jampa Khedrup Rinpoche giving DS initiations to thousands of monks in Tibet in another two threads. I really rejoice!!

Dorje Shugden lineage and practice will prevail!  Many will come under his watchful eyes and compassionate care.

Barzin

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 06:30:51 PM »
What a lovely video!  I like how this site always get the latest news, enable us to follow the progression of the Shugden practitioners and high Lamas.  It is wonderful to read that how people in Tibet have been benefited and the practice has no problem being spread in parts of China.   Many Chinese will be benefited for sure.  The chinese subtitles made it easier for the chinese to read about the precious protector.  I rejoice!

Another Lama tirelessly spreading the great protector and the Gelug lineage in different parts of the world.  With folded hands.  The protector practice will sure benefit many, eventually it will all become a Buddhaland.

beggar

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 05:44:37 AM »
HO HO!
Another great video here of this same Lama, I believe and a Dorje Shugden Chapel in Qinghai Province, China. Beautiful

Small | Large

Gabby Potter

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2015, 04:56:46 PM »
I rejoice as I read about this, Lord Dorje Shugden is being widely practised by the people from different countries, and the counts are still increasing day by day. I really rejoice for this because more and more people are receiving help and benefits from Lord Dorje Shugden.

pgdharma

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2015, 10:41:19 AM »
Rejoice!!!! Good to know that Dorje Shugden is widely practiced in China. Many will be blessed and protected by Dorje Shugden!!!

angelica

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2015, 03:36:22 PM »
May Dorje Shugden practice flourish in China. Rejoice.

tingtong

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2015, 07:58:37 AM »
We should feel rejoice over the spreading on our Dharma Protector Dorje Shugden practise from Tibet into China..

Pema8

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2015, 12:19:26 AM »
This is such beautiful news. May Dharmaking Dorje Shugden spread more and more.
May the ban come down quickly and smoothly

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2015, 04:25:41 AM »
It is very nice to listen to the voices of these great Lamas propagating the propitiation of King Protector, Dorje Shugden.

May all the work of these Masterful Lamas excel and lift the Ban.

Thank you for reviving this article.

eyesoftara

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2015, 04:48:22 AM »
Lama Phurbu is a pillar of strength of the Protector practice and of Je Tsongkhapa teachings.  With patience even the Tibetans in China/Tibet have the fortune to met the King and the 2nd Buddha's teachings. The Dalai Lama is spreading the Dharma to the rest of the world and Lama's like Lama Phurbu and Trijang Rinpoche's lineage do the same for Tibet and China.

How wonderful!

grandmapele

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2015, 09:36:26 AM »
It is good to see Lama Thubten Phurbu spreading dharma in Tibet and China. Just because Tibet is under Chinese rule does not mean that the Chinese are to be denied the dharma and a great protector. We all wish everyone to be protected and know and learn the dharma so that all can walk the path to enlightenment.