Author Topic: Dorje Shugden initiation to thousands by Geshe Wangchuk at Markam, Chamdo, Tibet  (Read 12275 times)

Ensapa

• Email
I feel so happy seeing so many people receiving the holy initiation of Dorje Shugden as it will benefit them and they will become better people after receiving the initiation and they will not fall down to the 3 lower realms. If initiations like these are given in large scale in China every year and the people receiving it is different, can you imagine how many thousands of people get Dorje Shugden as their Dharma protector every year?! That would be an amazing amount. At this rate it would only be a matter of time before Dorje Shugden's practice spills over to the Han Chinese which are even more in number and there will be more and more Dorje Shugden practitioners in this world, or at least, people that will see lots of benefits from it.

Positive Change

It is always liberating to hear of such news... In fact it goes to show that even with the suppression of the ban, the spread of Dorje Shugden is still spreading far and wide! In fact it is fast gaining ground... I liken it to the 'forbidden fruit' concept. The more one suppresses and pushes into 'hiding' the faster and further it spreads. Perhaps this is the ultimate goal of all on BOTH camps... perhaps this IS the bigger picture!

Whatever the case may be, I know for a fact HHDL cannot be faulted nor can Dorje Shugden as they are oth enlightened beings... so what is the purpose of the ban? Go figure!!! ;)

Back to the topic at hand, I heard through the grapevine that China has even begun to 'send' lamas out to teach especially Dorje Shugden Lamas because it is said and 'perceived', that the spread of Dorje Shugden shortens HHDL life... and that is certainly in China's favour!

Ensapa

• Email
It is always liberating to hear of such news... In fact it goes to show that even with the suppression of the ban, the spread of Dorje Shugden is still spreading far and wide! In fact it is fast gaining ground... I liken it to the 'forbidden fruit' concept. The more one suppresses and pushes into 'hiding' the faster and further it spreads. Perhaps this is the ultimate goal of all on BOTH camps... perhaps this IS the bigger picture!

Whatever the case may be, I know for a fact HHDL cannot be faulted nor can Dorje Shugden as they are oth enlightened beings... so what is the purpose of the ban? Go figure!!! ;)

Back to the topic at hand, I heard through the grapevine that China has even begun to 'send' lamas out to teach especially Dorje Shugden Lamas because it is said and 'perceived', that the spread of Dorje Shugden shortens HHDL life... and that is certainly in China's favour!

The best thing is that since CTA has totally no control over Tibet, no Rinpoches or Dharma protectors or lineages are banned. CTA has banned a lot of Rinpoches from reincarnating over the many years that they existed. Since being in Dharamsala, CTA has not achieved anything at all but implementing the ban and even that also they are not successful at it as there are still people who practice it and they resort to unbuddhist ways to get what they want. The only reason why they are so desperately trying to get back into Tibet is because they cannot survive in today's world, as they hang on to archaic methods in the name of preserving their tradition.

DharmaSpace

Dharma protetor practice yes they do help us in overcoming our problems and obstacles at the same time I feel personally for the Lama Tsongkhapa traditions to spread even much much more in our age of Knowledge and Information, where knowledge can be shared in an instant, a moment etc etc. Hence the deep Knowledge of the sutra and tantra as expounded by Je Tsongkhapa is ripe for this time where by people have the capacity to absorb all matter of knowledge and information.

And I feel that in a way Dorje Shugden as a protector also manifests curve balls at times, why? Coz for Lama Tsongkhapa to spread so far a wide some of the curve balls/challenges he manifest for us is to make us push ourselves even much more to make the Je Tsongkhapa reach the level it needs to be.

Ensapa

• Email
The more they tried to suppress Dorje Shugden, the bigger he grows and the more centers practice him and the more monasteries are opened by those who practice him. Isnt it crystal clear that he is not evil? If he was evil why would so many monasteries be opened by Lamas who practice Dorje Shugden? How can that be logical at all? And now we even have a high Lama giving Dorje Shugden initiation - planting the seed of happiness so that their future lives will be blessed by the three jewels, over and over again. May Dorje Shugden grow! May more of these events take place in China and elsewhere!