Author Topic: If Dalai Lama didn't say anything, it wouldn't have grown!  (Read 17600 times)

Matibhadra

Re: If Dalai Lama didn't say anything, it wouldn't have grown!
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2015, 05:39:04 PM »
Personally I am a Dorje Shugden practitioner, I wouldn't put the blame on His Holiness the Dalai Lama. His Holiness knows what is best for us and I trust Him with that.

A Buddhist will not rely even on the Buddha himself, if his teaching contradicts direct perception or inference. This is the teaching of the Buddha.

Therefore, failing to take responsibility for yourself, you do not qualify even as Buddhist, let alone as a Shugdenpa.

But you do qualify as the accomplice of a criminal, and as the blind follower of a sinister cult leader, the anti-Buddhist vow-breaker dalie lame. Congratulations.

We are the ones who have created the downfalls/ negative karma, and I just don't think it's fair to throw the blames on His Holiness the Dalai Lama.

In your specific case, your statement does make sense. You are indeed the one who has incurred the downfall, and the negative karma of creating schism within the Sangha, because of your support to the evil, schismatic dalie.

Besides, it is not fair indeed to blame the evil dalie for your own downfall, namely, the downfall of creating of schism within the Sangha, which is produced by your support to the evil vow-breaker, the schismatic dalie lame.

Matibhadra

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2015, 05:42:01 PM »
His Holiness knows what is best for us and I trust Him with that.

By the way, you sinister guru, the evil dalie, thinks that self-immolations are cool. Trust him and good luck!

eyesoftara

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2015, 05:11:18 AM »
The Protector Dorje Shugden manifested at the time of the 5th Dalai Lama. He emanated from Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen who was residing in the Upper House of Drepung Monastery and the 5th Dalai Lama was residing in the "Lower" House. Upper and Lower by the way, does not denote who is greater but for some it does mean "Upper" is more superior. By playing into that psychology of the people at that time, the great Nechung Protector who requested for the manifestation of the Protector Dorje Shugden were able to create the conditions for jealousy to arise so that Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen can arise as the World Peace Protector.

My point here is that the Dalai Lama and the Protector has a very intimate relationship even if we do not considered the fact that both are enlightened beings with ultimately the same essence; but from the perspective of beings in this world. Hence, it is not surprising that the Dalai Lama is promoting the Protector and in my opinion for those who are non Tibetans and those who are against Tibet and the Dalai Lama. This is the true practice of equanimity.

Matibhadra

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2015, 05:55:19 AM »
Hence, it is not surprising that the Dalai Lama is promoting the Protector and in my opinion for those who are non Tibetans and those who are against Tibet and the Dalai Lama.

This is about the same as to say that a murderer is promoting non-violence for those who are against violence.

Besides, your silly idea implies that those who criticize the evil dalie lame are somehow “against Tibet”.

This is the true practice of equanimity.

This is the true practice of accomplicity with a criminal and his crimes, and there is nothing “equanimous” in it.

What you want is to ensure some kind of divine role for a criminal, in order to justify and even divinize his crimes.

This is the main activity of fanatic religionists anyway, and misguided self-styled “Shugdenpas” like you are no exception.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2015, 06:07:13 AM »
It seems that with the Ban on Dorje Shugden, and the publicity created, the propitiation of DS has grown.  I suppose good or bad publicity can be used for promotion of a cause.  In this case the cause for DS worship to grow.

On the other hand should the mistruth and lies about Dorje Shugden by the pro Dalai Lama are left to be in public view, would the Ban really be positive to the DS growth.

It is the stand made in DS.com (supplying the truth and proof of truth) would we have the effect of growth.

Therefore, a lot of energies and resources are spent on this Ban by both sides.  It is my opinion that there could be a better way without so much suffering inflicted. 

These days due to the hard work of High Shugden Lamas, more and more information and methods of practice have unfolded.  Let us support this great work as our personal endorsement to our faith and trust in the great Dharmapala. 

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2015, 10:24:21 AM »
If there wasn't a ban on Dorje Shugden from 1996 by HH the Dalai Lama, Buddhism would not have expounded to the Western countries, Europe and the rest of the world.

HH the Dalai Lama have done great service to the promotion of Buddhism to the world by bringing the attention on Dorje Shugden.

We may be Shugden practitioners but we do not criticise the works of highly enlightened beings like HH the Dalai Lama.

Matibhadra

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2015, 05:04:11 AM »
If there wasn't a ban on Dorje Shugden from 1996 by HH the Dalai Lama, Buddhism would not have expounded to the Western countries, Europe and the rest of the world.

What a ridiculous statement. Buddhism has been widely exposed to Western countries for more than one century, and the evil dalie's perverse witch-hunt did not change anything about it; if anything it gave Buddhists a bad reputation, because many people still misconceive the evil dalie as a “Buddhist”.

HH the Dalai Lama have done great service to the promotion of Buddhism to the world by bringing the attention on Dorje Shugden.

The evil dalie just brought shame on Buddhism with his despicable witch-hunt. Many people, believing that the evil dalie is a Buddhist, have developed negative feelings about Buddhism, thinking that is not different from Abrahamic murderous, intolerant ideologies, such as Judaism, Chistianity, and Islam.

We may be Shugden practitioners but we do not criticise the works of highly enlightened beings like HH the Dalai Lama.

You speak for yourself. Buddhists, Shugden practitioners or not, do not condone crime.

Shugdener

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2015, 02:26:10 PM »
I too find this very true that if not for His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama, Dorje Shugden would not have become so big.

Dorje Shugden is a highly attained, divine and powerful Buddha and it is impossible for anyone to possibly eliminate him and his practice. Even during the time of Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen, it was only because he purposely let 2 of the 5th Dalai Lama's attendants choke him by stuffing a Khata down his throat.

It is with credits to the Dalai Lama that Dorje Shugden is receiving global recognition and that we have this website bursting with information on Dorje Shugden, the ban and other related stories.

I believe the Dalai Lama put this ban in place as a way to  ensure that as we go deeper in to the degenerate age of Buddhism, Dorje Shugden would be known worldwide and be of huge  benefit to people who pay homage to Him.

Thank you Mana for sharing with us your point of view! 

DharmaSpace

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2015, 11:32:06 AM »
Thinking about the ban on Dorej Shugden, so many things have happened in the past 20 years. I think the practitioners who stayed on practicing Dorje Shugden, I think their resolve to carry on this practice is undiminished and they are firm, trust Dorje Shudgen and their lamas and lineage to carry on.

If without the ban, Dalai Lama were to say Dorje Shugden is a powerful practice that can help you, who in China and rest of the world will even take up such a practice?  No one for sure. The Chinese who may not know that much about Dorje Shugden could even think, by doing Dorje Shugden practice they can hurt their archrival His Holiness the Dalai Lama. So many people who would not have even heard the name Dorje Shugden have now embraced the practice due to Dalai Lama's subterfuge. Wow amazing how Chenrezig and Manjushri works.

For most of us business and professional people, we have enough to take care of our affairs, for the very very poor and downtrodden around the world Dorje Shugden is a glimmer of hope and one of the best spiritual friends they can ever encounter. I have seen that in many nations with a rather big population of people under poverty. I would not be wrong to say that Dorje Shudgen is almost God like for the people without hope and in dire straits.....

Matibhadra

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2015, 05:08:09 AM »
I too find this very true that if not for His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama, Dorje Shugden would not have become so big.

Since Dorje Shugden is a buddha, he cannot become bigger than just that. Your statement shows that to you Dorje Shugden is not a buddha, an opinion you share with your hero and guru, the evil dalie.

Dorje Shugden is a highly attained, divine and powerful Buddha and it is impossible for anyone to possibly eliminate him and his practice.

If so, why would he need anyone, such as the evil dalie, in order to become “bigger”? Your blatant contradiction shows that you do not believe in your own statement.

Even during the time of Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen, it was only because he purposely let 2 of the 5th Dalai Lama's attendants choke him by stuffing a Khata down his throat.

The evil, murderous 5th dalie lame worked as a condition for the manifestation of Dorje Shugden, in the same way that sickness works a condition for the manifestation of the Medicine Buddha.

It is with credits to the Dalai Lama that Dorje Shugden is receiving global recognition and that we have this website bursting with information on Dorje Shugden, the ban and other related stories.

Then, according to your contorted logic, it is with credits to cancer and other terrible diseases that the Medicine Buddha now receives global recognition and there are many Buddhist centers bursting with activities dedicated to the Medicine Buddha worldwide.

I believe the Dalai Lama put this ban in place as a way to ensure that as we go deeper in to the degenerate age of Buddhism, Dorje Shugden would be known worldwide and be of huge  benefit to people who pay homage to Him.

Then, by the same token, one might believe that harmful virus and bacteria attack people's bodies as a way to ensure that the Medicine Buddha becomes famous and “bigger” worldwide.

How evil are those so-called “Shugdenpas” who rejoice in the suffering of others, just because they believe that such suffering is necessary so that their religious label becomes more famous!

No wonder that such evil, so-called “Shugdenpas” always praise the evil dalie. Indeed, they and the evil dalie share the same perverse delight with the suffering of others, all the while calling themselves “Buddhists”.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2015, 06:11:39 AM »
Dear Matibhadra,  from the way you write, I am sure that you are very passionate about Dorje Shugden for which all Shugdenpas are one with a common goal.

However the approach to this controversy is vast and huge.  Holding onto not criticising the monastic order, some of us though frustrated with the Ban hold onto this virtue.

Although this forum accepts all views, it is nice if sometimes we also be patient with another's point of view.

Yes all we want is for the ban to be lifted.  More High Lamas are getting more vocal on the facts and truth about Dorje Shugden.  Let us focus on energy to help in educating more people about Dorje Shugden and disseminate the great teachings now available.

Matibhadra

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2015, 05:18:02 AM »
Holding onto not criticising the monastic order, some of us though frustrated with the Ban hold onto this virtue.

If you mean idolizing and sanctifying a criminal, schismatic, non-Buddhist, anti-Buddhist vow-breaker dressed as a “monk”, there are many indeed holding onto this vice.

Although this forum accepts all views, it is nice if sometimes we also be patient with another's point of view.

There's no higher patience than the patience of carefully scrutinizing and analyzing harmful, vicious points of view, such as those idolizing and sanctifying a crackpot in robes.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2015, 08:50:37 AM »
Hahaha Matibhadra, it is nice to know that there is a virtuous vice such as holding on to not criticising the members of the monastic order. Seriously it is not about whether the ''monk'' is right or wrong but rather that our views and practise may be.

However different, I thank you for your point of views and accept your careful scrutiny and analysis.

Matibhadra

« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2015, 03:50:31 PM »
Seriously it is not about whether the ''monk'' is right or wrong but rather that our views and practise may be.

So true. How wrong is one's practice if one idolizes, sanctifies, and therefore goes for refuge to a criminal, schismatic, non-Buddhist, anti-Buddhist vow-breaker dressed as a “monk”, rather than to the Three Jewels.

VeronicaSmith

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2015, 09:54:59 AM »
This post is true and if not for him, there would be nothing, or less. I am sure there is more to the Dalai Lama because i believe this: say they were "working together" and all this is all to get into the attention of more people in the world and they are bouncing off each other to get higher and more awareness to Dorje Shugden. Because that is my theory and it could be true because Dorje Shugden is very holy and it could all be a plan to get bigger. That is just my theory and you can like it or not. But it is all true, what is stated in the post. If not for the Dalai Lama saying that Dorje Shugden is bad and speaking up about it as he is on such a big platform of fame for Dorje Shugden, then more people will speak up for Dorje Shugden, about the ban and more people will want to find our about Shugden only to find that it is so holy and the practice is amazing. So it is just attracting people. More people will look at this situation and more people will arise for Dorje Shugden. The point is more people are following because of the Dalai Lama and more people are looking for the abuse that is happening to the Shugden people too. It could all be a big ploy and DS and the Dalai Lama are "together" to grow or the Dalai Lama is just so silly to make his enemy grow and his abuse more obvious to the world. Either way, the DS practice will not go away and will only grow, media or not.