Author Topic: Religion and Politics  (Read 16750 times)

DharmaSpace

Re: Religion and Politics
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2015, 05:39:47 PM »
No matter what we call the Dalai Lama it is not going to help in resolving this issue.

I hope the three jewels can offer a solution, but I cannot fathom or imagine how it can happen via the three jewels at this time.

I am just saying that the Dalai Lama was the one who started the ban and the controversy. So it will close the loop nicely that the Dalai Lama were to say the ban is lifted so CTA, the Tibetans and other anti Dorje Shugden people will hear it clearly and directly from the Dalai Lama. And that will be the end of it.

Matibhadra

Re: Religion and Politics
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2015, 02:43:19 AM »
No matter what we call the Dalai Lama it is not going to help in resolving this issue.

Of course it will. As long as you call a criminal “His Holiness” you have not resolved the issue of your own accomplicity with such criminal.

I hope the three jewels can offer a solution, but I cannot fathom or imagine how it can happen via the three jewels at this time.

This is because you lack refuge in the Three Jewels. There is no solution at any time which does not happen via the Three Jewels.

I am just saying that the Dalai Lama was the one who started the ban and the controversy. So it will close the loop nicely that the Dalai Lama were to say the ban is lifted so CTA, the Tibetans and other anti Dorje Shugden people will hear it clearly and directly from the Dalai Lama. And that will be the end of it.

Since you see the solution in the evil dalie, but not in the Three Jewels, it follows that you are a dalaite, not a Buddhist. Your refuge is the evil dalie, not the Three Jewels.

The strength of the evil dalie lies in the weakness of his victims: those like you who lack refuge in the Three Jewels.