Author Topic: A special tribute to H.E. Geshe Kelsang Gyatso  (Read 26448 times)

dsiluvu

Re: A special tribute to H.E. Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2012, 11:17:42 AM »
It is really AMAZING that after so many years of being condemned, put down, out-casted, targeted and perhaps even hunted... yet Geshela has remained immovable and NKT his result has manifested to 1100 centers world wide.

I find this totally inspiring because despite all the challenges... his sangha/students has remained loyal and devoted. And really if Dorje Shugden is such a terrible practice that harms, then why would His teachings and Dharma flourish, should it not be the opposite according to Dharma and well what happened to all the other Dharma protectors who are "suppose" to protect the Dharma - what happened? They took a break?

I guess from here we can clearly see that this outcast has remained quite a star and yes the idea of being "INDEPENDENT" as mentioned by Vajraprotector does some how seem pretty okay....

Reading NKT's Internal Rules (below) made me think about Shugden Monasteries. Just like NKT who has become an independent Buddhist Tradition, perhaps monasteries like Shar Gaden, Serpom and so on will become independent Buddhist Tradition on its own.

In reality Shar Gaden and Serpom is not under the Tibetan law... they are under Indian Govt law. And India and China's relationship are now quite crucial and important,  India is looking forward to work hand in hand with China for mutual expansion & economic growth...
http://www.dorjeshugden.c/foru/index.php?topic=2092.0

So I don't think there is really much to worry if they, Shar and Serpom were to go independent! The tide is changing.