Author Topic: Anti shugden finally dead ?  (Read 17110 times)

sonamdhargey

Re: Anti shugden finally dead ?
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2012, 09:05:01 AM »
Yup! i just saw the FB post about they apologizing about the whole anti Dorje Dhugden and pointing their finger to CTA. I feel kind of relieve that finally they came to their senses that they are actually going against a Buddha who can help them tremendously. Dorje Shugden is an enlightened being. Some claiming this is a hoax or hacked or got virus planted. Well let's hope this is for real!

Barzin

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2012, 10:13:49 AM »
Like I mentioned in some of my replies, those who anti Shugden actually indirectly plant imprint in people so in coming life they can connect with the protector.  I remember I learned that even reciting the name Dorje Shugden plants imprint into our mindstream, upon seeing an image of the protector plants imprint too.  So imagine all these anti Shugden associations etc have indirectly spread dharma in their way but the sad truth is, it took them so long to realize that Dorje Shugden is a Buddha and not a spirit.

It is time for the anti shugden people to allow some books on Dorje Shugden to study well and get a better understanding now. :p

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2012, 03:30:51 PM »
I find the whole anti Shugden movement hilarious.

1) if you dont want people to know about him, STOP MENTIONING HIS NAME

2) if you dont want people to talk about him, STOP DISCUSSING HIM

3) if you dont want people to see him, stop putting his images everywhere! Whether or not hes got a red Stop sign in front of him is irrelevant...if you can still see his face, you can still make a connection

DOH!

Then again, their stupidity makes our life much easier in spreading Dorje Shugden hahaha

That is another interesting point, really. HHDL talks aout Dorje Shugden non stop and a lot whenever he gives teachings and ask people not to practice him when the other traditions who want to get rid of Dorje Shugden, dont even want to mention his name and even went to the extent of saying that it brings bad luck to even say Dorje Shugden's name! How funny! but they just want the practice dead.

The sakyas have really taken it to the extremes with the ban. They immediately erased all references to Dorje Shugden, even to the extent of omitting bebums of masters of the Sakya lineage that was either an incarnation of Shudgen or have taught extensively about Dorje Shugden and their works were either destroyed or obscured, then tell everyone that Dorje Shugden was minor and unenlightened.

The kagyus and nyingmas follows HHDL's words on Dorje Shugden, that he is a ghost and that even mentioning his name brings bad luck and therefore nobody should even read or even speak of him. Interesting strategy to curb Dorje Shugden and his practice and imprints from the people! By means of superstition and faith, Dorje Shugden is suppressed and somewhat erased from their traditions.

But there are many not so smart people in this world who think that the safe route is to follow the highest lama in the land and they will be safe but refuse to do much investigations on them. And, the strategy of the other 3 traditions with regards to Dorje Shugden is very different as compared to the way the Dalai Lama is doing it. They really are genuinely against, while the Dalai Lama is just a farce when it comes to the ban.

tsangpakarpo

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2012, 03:46:42 PM »
I find the whole anti Shugden movement hilarious.

1) if you dont want people to know about him, STOP MENTIONING HIS NAME

2) if you dont want people to talk about him, STOP DISCUSSING HIM

3) if you dont want people to see him, stop putting his images everywhere! Whether or not hes got a red Stop sign in front of him is irrelevant...if you can still see his face, you can still make a connection

DOH!

Then again, their stupidity makes our life much easier in spreading Dorje Shugden hahaha

How true, common sense huh?

There are many email addresses of anti-shugdens here: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=242.0 and http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=155.0

I browsed through and saw email addresses of members of CTA! Should we send them emails to THANK THEM for helping spread the cause of Dorje Shugden? Well can't help it to say, HH the Dalai Lama is the greatest marketer of Dorje Shugden. Each time He mentions the name, many people will check it out and research on it. And when they find out Dorje Shugden is indeed a Buddha who is out there to benefit us, we have more practitioners!

Thank you Dalai Lama! Thank you CTA! Oh can't help to realize also, whenever the Dalai Lama speaks badly about Dorje Shugden, the Chinese people will LOVE Dorje Shugden more and practice him diligently. Ain't that amazing?

Big Uncle

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2012, 06:37:27 PM »
OMG! The notice is still up. I initially thought that this could be just a zealous Shugden practitioner's handiwork. However, the notice is still up! Could it be true? Perhaps, this is all part of an elaborate plan to come out with an official apology. If it is, why are they taking sure a long time to come out with an official apology via an official statement instead of posting it on a defunct website.

On the other hand, it could be really just a hack attack but the Central Tibetan Administration just don't have the budget to maintain the website not is able to take the notice off and resume operations. Come to think of it, that is very likely considering how the Tibetans run the CTA. Anybody know what is going on and what's happening from their side?

Klein

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2012, 05:49:30 PM »
This is very confusing. If the CTA truly apologises for banning Dorje Shudgen as written in the apology on www.antishugden.com, then why is this page http://tibet.net/dolgyal-related-statements-and-resolutions/ still on CTA's website?

I think someone must have hacked into antishugden.com and CTA just left it because it'll cost them too much money to resolve it.

Like some of you say, it's good publicity anyway for others to read when they search on www.antishugden.com

Gabby Potter

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2015, 10:51:41 AM »
They are definitely not "dead" but as time goes by, I think that there are more people who are slowly realising and understanding some facts about the Dorje Shugden issues and ban. Most of the people know about the truths, some would change their perceptions and move on but some just prefer to stick to their blind faith and continue to go against something they don't even know enough about.

MoMo

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2015, 03:01:48 PM »
ROFLMAO I know this post had been on since 2012 replying to this one would be like grave digging. The domain could either been hacked or abandoned and a Shugdenpa took over and convert it to pro-Shugden web-site! Wonder how the ex-owner might feel right now? I find it amusing nevertheless! : D

grandmapele

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2015, 01:32:15 AM »
Many a times, i've found not so savoury language and attitude among shugdenpas. if we are not careful, we will be no better then the anti-shugden movement proponents. That, indeed, will be a sad day.