Author Topic: Gonsar Rinpoche builds new Monastery in Nepal!!!  (Read 25177 times)

Ensapa

• Email
Re: Gonsar Rinpoche builds new Monastery in Nepal!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2013, 05:17:48 AM »
Interesting pictures update... These photos was taken today in Jangchup Lamrim Monastery, Lumbini, Nepal.

After HE Gonsar Rinpoche, HE Rabgya Rinpoche, HE Khen Rinpoche Geshe Lobsang Phende (Shar Gaden Abbot), HE Zawa Tulku Rinpoche and a group of sangha from Shar Gaden and Europe finished their land blessing prayer on HE Gonsar Rinpoche up and coming monastery land in Bahgalphu, they return to Nepal Jangchup Lamrim Monastery. ( http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=3279.0 )

When this group of lamas arrived in Jangchup Lamrim Monastery today, a special gift also arrived from Gangchen ladrang. HE Gangchen Rinpoche have kindly sponsored a 3D Dorje Shugden mandala to Jangchup Lamrim Monastery. Both party have no idea of each other schedule, and no arrangement have been made to deliver this Mandala. When HE Gonsar Rinpoche arrived in Jangchup Lamrim Monastery, this 3D Dorje Shugden Mandala also arrived about the same time.

HE Gonsar Rinpoche and other lamas was extremely happy and think this is a very auspicious omen, which I always told if one have strong guru devotion, protector will always show signs. I personally think it's a very clear sign that protector is extremely happy with this four lamas mentioned above and of course their works toward spreading the Dharma.

Attached are some photo of HE Gonsar Rinpoche and HE Rabgya Rinpoche doing puja in the protector hall in Jangchup Lamrim Monastery. At the left side of the main altar, is the 3D mandala just arrived today. I also posted a picture of a 3D DS mandala which look similar with what they have in Jangchup Lamrim Monastery, Shar Gaden Monastery and Serpom monastery.

This 3D DS mandala come in 3 tier, on the top most is Buddha Amitabha, middle is Dharmapala Setrap Chan (protector of Gaden Shartse Monastery) and bottom is Dorje Shugden. Quite interesting isn't it? Dharmapala Setrap Chan just reside on top of DS, if DS is wrong, why Setrap didn't do anything to "kill" or subdue DS??

Thanks for the wonderful update and beautiful updates! so many interesting things happening and it is certainly more happening than Dharamsala.  The Dorje Shugden 3D Mandala is indeed beautiful and very detailed and intricate. The story about how the mandala arrived at the monastery is also interesting - it does sound like a very positive and good omen for the monastery: kinda symbolizes the arrival of Dorje Shugden to the monastery's inauguration. Also, lets not forget that Gangchen Rinpoche is a highly realized being that is in reality a reincarnation of one of the 84 mahasiddhas.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2013, 03:12:30 PM »
White lion, thanks for the update on events taking place after the land blessing ceremony at Bahgalphu. The photograph and explanations on the 3D Dorje Shugden mandala is definitely very helpful. It is the first time I gaze upon such holy object. It is good to note that Buddha Amitabha, Dharmapala Setrap Chan and Dorje Shugden resides within the same mandala. Which reaffirmed the fact that, if Dorje Shugden is a demon as claimed by certain individuals, how can he live in the same "house" with a Buddha and a Dharmapala?

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2013, 03:02:18 AM »
White lion, thanks for the update on events taking place after the land blessing ceremony at Bahgalphu. The photograph and explanations on the 3D Dorje Shugden mandala is definitely very helpful. It is the first time I gaze upon such holy object. It is good to note that Buddha Amitabha, Dharmapala Setrap Chan and Dorje Shugden resides within the same mandala. Which reaffirmed the fact that, if Dorje Shugden is a demon as claimed by certain individuals, how can he live in the same "house" with a Buddha and a Dharmapala?

Obviously, those who see him as a demon is mistaken because he is together with Amithaba and Setrap. Unless of course, these people dont believe that Amithaba and Setrap are enlightened, or that they just are too ignorant of who Dorje Shugden really is (which i think is usually the case) and they couldnt be bothered to find out more about Dorje Shugden and prefer to just take the easy way out by parroting the Dalai Lama. Well, eventually, HHDL will drop the bomb to them that Dorje Shugden will be unbanned and that he is a benevolent entity that also happens to be a Buddha and that he was wrong about him, and I cant wait to see how these people would react to that news. Will they still be adamantly against Dorje Shugden?