Author Topic: Gonsar Rinpoche builds new Monastery in Nepal!!!  (Read 25179 times)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Re: Gonsar Rinpoche builds new Monastery in Nepal!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2011, 06:31:56 PM »
Though Gonsar Rinpoche practices Dorje Shugden he does not disparage the Dalai Lama, consistent with dorjeshugden.com policies. In one of the pictures the temple has a picture of His Holiness the Dalai Lama with his two tutors!
Hence it is not just this site advocating the Bigger Picture!

good observation! I hadn't noticed the photo until you pointed it out... though I can't see it clearly, I'll take your word for it.

Thanks!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

emiko

• Email
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2011, 04:51:41 AM »
Gonsar rinpoche  :D  :-*
I`m happy

DharmaSpace

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2011, 02:03:29 PM »
Not just Gonsar Rinpoche who holds the middle view with regards to the Shugden issue many other lamas too
http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=6541
Gangchen Rinpoche has been denounced by the Dalai Lama many times and is on the hit list of the Tibetan Government. Gangchen Rinpoche still preaches world peace and does not speak out against the Dalai Lama.
There are a few more Dorje Shugden lamas who take the middle view, check it out on the article link posted above.

WoselTenzin

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2011, 08:24:51 AM »
How wonderful another Dorje Shugden monastery is built.  This is indeed an auspicious sign for the spread and growth of Dorje Shugden practice in the future.  To know that so many eminent Tulkus and Lamas such as Gangchen Rinpoche, Laka Rinpoche, Domo Geshe Rinpoche, Rabten Rinpoche, Shugden Oracle Tenzin Chophel, Lama Michelle Rinpoche are behind the growth of Dorje Shugden practice gives great confidence that Dorje Shugden practice will become even stronger and spread far and wide.  May Jangchup Lam Rim Monastery in Lumbini flourish and be a great anchor for Dorje Shugden practice!

Roberto

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2011, 09:57:34 PM »
Great post...Even in today's climate, a Shugden Pilgrimage site has been raised up! How now not to miss a visit to yet another holy place at the birthplace of Buddha.

Its all quite surreal to see, past, present and future all lined up (meaning the reincarnated Lama's). Domo Geshe Rinpoche looks very old, in such a young body. The eyes say it all for me, but the history of reincarnation is nothing new in the monastery, it been 100's of years, perhaps even 1000's of years this happening.

May this new monastery and all who teach, learn, study, practice and get attainments be countless and unboken for many years to come.

DSFriend

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2011, 05:03:09 AM »
Though Gonsar Rinpoche practices Dorje Shugden he does not disparage the Dalai Lama, consistent with dorjeshugden.com policies. In one of the pictures the temple has a picture of His Holiness the Dalai Lama with his two tutors!

Good point.  I just want to add that even if people finds it difficult to accept the Bigger Picture, the basic mental attitude we can and should work towards is abandoning of anger and hatred.

We can never go wrong by practicing this way. If we stand so strongly for a human rights, doesn't it all start with compassion. It doesn't mean we condone harmful actions,...but only talking about it doesn't help. And we run the risk of harming ourselves  by encouraging anger to develop instead of the goal of our personal practice.

Doing something positive to heal, to educate, to clear wrong views would be effort and time worth while spent.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2011, 05:11:14 PM »

Good point.  I just want to add that even if people finds it difficult to accept the Bigger Picture, the basic mental attitude we can and should work towards is abandoning of anger and hatred.

We can never go wrong by practicing this way. If we stand so strongly for a human rights, doesn't it all start with compassion. It doesn't mean we condone harmful actions,...but only talking about it doesn't help. And we run the risk of harming ourselves  by encouraging anger to develop instead of the goal of our personal practice.

Doing something positive to heal, to educate, to clear wrong views would be effort and time worth while spent.

Agreed, DharmaK! It is what i think Buddhism is all about - to abandon the three poisons of ignorance, attachment and hatred... and it saddens me to see some Dharma brothers and sisters exhibit such vitriol towards the Sangha, like the Dalai Lama.

Fortunately for truth seekers, this website provides much information for people to make up their own minds and hopefully be find peace in their Protector practice within the turbulent chaos outside.

May I absorb their suffering...
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Helena

• Email
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2011, 04:11:15 PM »
I just want to add that even if people finds it difficult to accept the Bigger Picture, the basic mental attitude we can and should work towards is abandoning of anger and hatred.

Well said, DS Friend!

Many a times, we do not think or even realise that we are the ones in need of healing as well.

Often times, we think the other people are the ones who need healing and we are the ones holding the right views.

If we are at all, holding the right views and not in need of healing, why are we still stuck here and we still cannot control our death or rebirth and we still need to come back here without any sort of control whatsoever?

All of us are in DIRE need of major healing.

Before we want to heal someone else, may be try healing ourselves first.

Helena

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2012, 07:07:20 AM »
Wow!! thanks for this wonderful piece of news and the statues of Mahamaya issuing fourth Lord Buddha and all her attendants are incredibly wonderful and detailed and very inspiring to boot. What is more incredible is that this monastery was created by a Dorje Shugden Lama, right in the Buddha's birthplace in Nepal which CTA has been unable to do despite all of their ministers and people and the CIA's support, what else have they achieved? Even the re-established monasteries were set up and created under the Dalai Lama's direction but executed by Dorje Shugden Lamas. Without Dorje Shugden Lamas, there is nothing in CTA. Dorje Shugden Lamas have proven themselves again and again to be capable and powerful leaders that can build huge Dharma projects and do much Dharma work. Proof: how many non Dorje Shugden Lamas out there that are famous? this discounts the lamas who have 'previously' practiced Dorje Shugden before the ban, because there is no telling if they are still practitioners, but they keep a low profile and not mention Dorje Shugden because they do not wish to hurt their disciples or the CTA or the other Tibetan Buddhists in the region. This new Lamrim Gompa is amazing and it will be an extremely beneficial place for many years to come and people will be able to derive infinite benefit from it.

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2012, 12:12:45 PM »
May many more Great Monasteries like this to be build in the near future. As Gangchen Rinpoche said every religion has their root or source, it is important to know that. No matter which sect we belongs to, it does not matter because our teachings came from the same Guru, which is Lord Buddha Himself.

We should all unite and embrace Buddhism, concentrate on practicing and transform our mind in doing good instead. Leave all those political agenda and issues forever...

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2012, 05:00:32 PM »
A temple by Shugden lamas in Lumbini can do well to bring even greater prominence to Dorje Shugden and the practice. Lumbini is a holy site identified by the Buddha himself and it is regarded as the mecca for Buddhists. Ten of thousands will come to visit the Mother Temple of The Graduated Path To Enlightenment.

By locating the Lamrim temple at the Buddha's birthplace, Gonsar Rinpoche and the Shugden lamas again pay homage to the arrival of the Buddha and the Dharma the Victorious One taught. These are not actions of monks who go against the teachings of the Truth to instead worship an evil worldly spirit as Shugden has been accused of. On the contrary, these are the actions of those who uphold the Dharma, which is at the core of the Dorje Shugden practice.

It is good to see Gonsar Rinpoche and Rabten Tulku together. Both Gonsar Rinpoche and Geshe Rabten Rinpoche are such highly attained masters recognised by His Holiness The Dalai Lama himself. Together with the other great lamas and their reincarnations, they go about their business of spreading the Dharma instead of playing silly political games that is the real cause of the Dorje Shugden controversy.

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2012, 11:11:41 AM »

It is true that Gonsar Rinpoche has never criticized the Dalai Lama and has instead focused on spreading the Dharma alongside with Dorje Shugden's practice. Gonsar Rinpoche's trust in the Protector is unassailable and like many other eminent lamas, he has never understood the reasons for the ban. This is what he said about the ban and Dorje Shugden:

"I have spent many years in exile and have a great reverence for His Holiness, the Dalai Lama, but now he is abusing our freedom by banning Shugden. It makes me very sad... We are not doing anything wrong; we are just keeping on with this practice, which we have received through great masters. I respect His Holiness very much, hoping he may change his opinion... I cannot accept this ban on Shugden. If I accept this, then I accept that all of my masters, wise great masters, are wrong. If I accept that they are demon worshippers, then the teachings are wrong, everything we believe in is wrong. That is not possible."
[Source: On The Outs By John Goetz]

What Gonsar Rinpoche said echoes the thoughts of virtually every Shugden practitioners, who in practicing the Dharma under the guidance and protection of the King Protector, never meant it to be taken as a political stance in opposition of the Dalai Lama. In fact, like Gonsar Rinpoche many are not at all interested in politics but have nevertheless been drawn into a mess created by a well meaning Dalai Lama who has unfortunately leveraged on his spiritual authority to achieve a political objective.

dsiluvu

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2012, 10:26:58 PM »
Yes it's true... I have never once heard His Eminence Gangchen Rinpoche ever said anything negative about His Holiness... even though is in on the top in the Tibetan Government in exile's hit list of "wanted" Lamas! This shows you who they truly are, their wisdom, patience, and compassion. Their focus is all sentient beings and the Dharma not about a piece of land but about people. 

And isn't it just so ironic and funny that all these wonderful brilliant Lamas who practices a so called "demon" Dorje Shugden seem to all spread the Dharma far and wide to different parts of the world and building temples and monasteries here and there.

I mean if they were really doing something wrong and/or demonic... why would their incarnations come back? Shouldn't they be reborn in the lower realms? Why would the Dharma Protectors such as Kalarupa, Hayagriva, Setrap Chen, Palden Lhamo etc etc not protect and well subdue Dorje Shugden in to their entourage?

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2012, 06:55:52 AM »
Yes it's true... I have never once heard His Eminence Gangchen Rinpoche ever said anything negative about His Holiness... even though is in on the top in the Tibetan Government in exile's hit list of "wanted" Lamas! This shows you who they truly are, their wisdom, patience, and compassion. Their focus is all sentient beings and the Dharma not about a piece of land but about people. 

And isn't it just so ironic and funny that all these wonderful brilliant Lamas who practices a so called "demon" Dorje Shugden seem to all spread the Dharma far and wide to different parts of the world and building temples and monasteries here and there.

I mean if they were really doing something wrong and/or demonic... why would their incarnations come back? Shouldn't they be reborn in the lower realms? Why would the Dharma Protectors such as Kalarupa, Hayagriva, Setrap Chen, Palden Lhamo etc etc not protect and well subdue Dorje Shugden in to their entourage?

Now that is an interesting recurring theme that we have amongst the many DS Lamas that have existed: nobody has spoken ill against the Dalai Lama, (except for maybe, Geshe Keslang Gyatso and Kundeling Rinpoche, but those are special cases as they need to raise awareness of the whole issue in question, and I am sure they are not doing it to spite the Dalai Lama but to highlight the plight of the Dorje Shugden practictioners) and if that does not prove that Dorje Shugden Lamas are good, I do not know what else would.  To me that is pretty clear that anyone who practices Dorje Shugden is good and not bad. What do you think?

whitelion

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2013, 06:16:26 PM »
Interesting pictures update... These photos was taken today in Jangchup Lamrim Monastery, Lumbini, Nepal.

After HE Gonsar Rinpoche, HE Rabgya Rinpoche, HE Khen Rinpoche Geshe Lobsang Phende (Shar Gaden Abbot), HE Zawa Tulku Rinpoche and a group of sangha from Shar Gaden and Europe finished their land blessing prayer on HE Gonsar Rinpoche up and coming monastery land in Bahgalphu, they return to Nepal Jangchup Lamrim Monastery. ( http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=3279.0 )

When this group of lamas arrived in Jangchup Lamrim Monastery today, a special gift also arrived from Gangchen ladrang. HE Gangchen Rinpoche have kindly sponsored a 3D Dorje Shugden mandala to Jangchup Lamrim Monastery. Both party have no idea of each other schedule, and no arrangement have been made to deliver this Mandala. When HE Gonsar Rinpoche arrived in Jangchup Lamrim Monastery, this 3D Dorje Shugden Mandala also arrived about the same time.

HE Gonsar Rinpoche and other lamas was extremely happy and think this is a very auspicious omen, which I always told if one have strong guru devotion, protector will always show signs. I personally think it's a very clear sign that protector is extremely happy with this four lamas mentioned above and of course their works toward spreading the Dharma.

Attached are some photo of HE Gonsar Rinpoche and HE Rabgya Rinpoche doing puja in the protector hall in Jangchup Lamrim Monastery. At the left side of the main altar, is the 3D mandala just arrived today. I also posted a picture of a 3D DS mandala which look similar with what they have in Jangchup Lamrim Monastery, Shar Gaden Monastery and Serpom monastery.

This 3D DS mandala come in 3 tier, on the top most is Buddha Amitabha, middle is Dharmapala Setrap Chan (protector of Gaden Shartse Monastery) and bottom is Dorje Shugden. Quite interesting isn't it? Dharmapala Setrap Chan just reside on top of DS, if DS is wrong, why Setrap didn't do anything to "kill" or subdue DS??