Author Topic: Gonsar Rinpoche builds new Monastery in Nepal!!!  (Read 25176 times)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
Gonsar Rinpoche builds new Monastery in Nepal!!!
« on: December 29, 2010, 06:50:34 PM »
JANGCHUP LAM RIM TEMPLE-Lumbini, Nepal

Here you can see Gangchen Rinpoche, Laka Rinpoche, Domo Geshe Rinpoche, Rabten Rinpoche, Shugden Oracle Tenzin Chophel, Lama Michelle Rinpoche.

His Eminence Domo Geshe Rinpoche

Rabten Rinpoche (incarnation of Geshe Rabten) and His Eminence Gonsar Rinpoche

The sacred Shrine where Buddha issues forth from his holy mother Mayadevi. Beautiful.

His Eminence Gonsar Tulku Rinpoche. The builder and Abbot of this great Monastery.

Rabten Rinpoche

The abbot of Shar Gaden Monastery also attends. He is sitting on the right

Lama Michelle Rinpoche, Gangchen Rinpoche, Domo Geshe Rinpoche and the Current Dorje Shugden Oracle Tenzin Chophel

Laka Rinpoche, Gangchen Rinpoche, Domo Geshe Rinpoche, Shugden Oracle Tenzin Chophel

Watch the inauguration video here:
http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=6817#11

or watch on Youtube
Part 1:
Small | Large

Part 2:

His Eminence the renowned Gonsar Rinpoche has been a firm and strong practitioner of Dorje Shugden since day one. He is the root and heart student of Geshe Rabten and Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche among other teachers. He hails from Sera Je Monastery. He has wonderful centres in Switzerland, Mongolia and Austria.

Gonsar Rinpoche has recently built a beautiful Monastery in the Birthplance of our Lord Buddha in Lumbini, Nepal. Here are the pictures extracted from Donzong Tenzing in Facebook of the opening.

We rejoice another great monastery by Dorje Shugden practitioners has come up. This Monastery is in one of the holiest pilgrimage sites for the Buddhist World-The Buddha's birthplace. A site visited by thousands per month. What a auspicious site to build a Monastery.

TK
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 09:52:14 PM by Admin »

gomchen

Re: Gonsar Rinpoche builds new Monastery in Nepal!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 07:26:16 PM »
Very nice, thanks.

dorjedakini

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 07:47:29 PM »
I rejoice for them. It is very nice to see more and more monastery being built, from there more monks and lay people can receive Buddha teaching and get the benefits.

How nice to see young Domo Geshe Rinpoche, if Dorje Shugden is a evil spirit, i do not think that all these high Lama can take rebirth as a human, be recognized and continue to benefit more people.

Mana

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 07:52:59 PM »

This is a wonderful post and a great way to end 2010. We at dorjeshugden.com sincerely rejoice in the manifestation of Jangchup Lam Rim Monastery in Lumbini, Nepal.

We will add this to our permanent reads so it will be easily available for many.

Mana

DharmaDefender

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 09:39:11 PM »
Beautiful pictures, thank you! I particularly like the ones of the high lamas standing together, especially with the young Domo Geshe Rinpoche... it's a rare sight these days. Encouraging to know we are not alone, and we still have great masters amongst us.

beggar

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 11:35:58 PM »
TREMENDOUS - so much to rejoice in. I have been away and what better way than to come back to see these photos. How encouraging to see with our very own eyes what can be accomplished by sincere practice.

A treat to see so many wonderful lamas all at once... a celestial, divine gathering!

May many more monasteries and centers of learning like this manifest all throughout the world! May many more lamas and teachers and spiritual friends like these manifest everywhere! May they continue to bring the teachings to everyone! And may we make this possible too, with our own contributions, practice and making this known to more and more people. Thank you TK for SUCH a beautiful sharing.

humbly, beggar

kurava

• Email
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2010, 01:08:12 AM »
Rejoice !

May everyone has the opportunity to visit this holy place.

Big Uncle

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2010, 04:33:23 AM »
How wonderful to see this beautiful monastery and Lumbini is such an auspicious place to have a monastery. It is really wonderful to have the Tulkus of our tradition still practicing Dorje Shugden come together, they reflect the future of our lineage. I am glad to see cute little Domo Geshe Rinpoche, which I presume to be the one recognised by Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche. He looks like a healthy young boy and will grow up to be a great master.

I also really like the Nepalese sculpture of the infant Buddha, his Mother Mayadevi, tree and attendants. Even the gods are present are carved while making offerings to the Buddha. This is so beautiful and sacred. There is a Dorje Shugden oracle amidst the High Lamas - Tenzin Chopel. I have not heard much about him before. Anybody know anything more like where he is based and all that. I wonder if he took trance in this temple... That would have been spectacular! =)

It is indeed a nice closure to the year 2010!

thaimonk

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2010, 07:11:59 AM »
So many wonderful Tulkus. Rabten Tulku, Gonsar Tulku, Dromo Geshe Tulku, Gangchen Tulku, Laka Tulku, Lobsang Yeshe Tulku all are here upholding our lineage and giving us great hope.

Thank goodness they were recognized and enthroned to carry on their works.

Great!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2010, 07:22:14 AM »
It's beautiful! I loved to see the photos of the gathering of Tulkus - such great masters! And the young Domo Geshe is adorabe (er.. is it sacrilege to say a tulku is cute! :P). I love to see young Tulkus because they are a great sign of the continuation of the sacred mind streams of these holy beings.

Monasteries like this will also keep the continuation of the lineage going. The architecture is quite interesting also - with its greco-italian tetrastyle portico with English text and doric columns! Unusual for a Tibetan monastery and indicates that this monastery will probably be unique too.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

pgdharma

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2011, 01:38:18 PM »
Wow great to know that Gonsar Rinpoche has recently built a beautiful DS Monastery on this auspicious site! and to see so many young reincarnated tulkus coming back to continue the lineage!!!

Thanks TK for sharing this with us.

DSFriend

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2011, 06:50:15 AM »
A sea of yellow hats! It is so encouraging to know of a new monastery of our lineage has sprung up, with the many Tulkus and vinaya holders present! We are seeing before our eyes, Duldzin Dorje Shugden manifesting his wondrous works in guarding Nagarjuna's Middle View, the precious teachings of Je Tsongkhapa.

Helena

• Email
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2011, 07:59:33 AM »
Rejoice! Rejoice! Rejoice!

Even with the ban, nothing stops the growth and development of Dorje Shugden.

How very auspicious for a Dorje Shugden Monastery to be built right in the birth place of Buddha Shakyamuni.

Too Beautiful For Words...

Thank you, TK for sharing it all with us here.

United the Tulkus stand, united we too shall all be in our devotion to the Supreme King Dorje Shugden.

HOPE LIVES!
Helena

triesa

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2011, 01:55:40 PM »
This Jangchup Lam Rim temple is another great example that devoted Dorje Shugden high Lamas like Gonsar Rinpoche, are establishing Dorje Shugden as a unique school of buddhism.

It is exciting to hear and see more and more monasteries which practices Dorje Shugden are built. The continuious return of the Tulkus to uphold the lineage give us great hope!!!

Thank you TK for such a beautiful post! I love all the pictures and hope dearly to visit this temple soon.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2011, 06:05:53 PM »
Though Gonsar Rinpoche practices Dorje Shugden he does not disparage the Dalai Lama, consistent with dorjeshugden.com policies. In one of the pictures the temple has a picture of His Holiness the Dalai Lama with his two tutors!
Hence it is not just this site advocating the Bigger Picture!