Author Topic: New Website Design  (Read 7755 times)

Big Uncle

New Website Design
« on: October 16, 2011, 05:06:46 PM »
I just love the new cosmopolitan city skyline-look of this new website. Great job guys. You guys are always reinventing yourself to bring many to the truth and to Dorje Shugden. Great work as always. 

Zach

Re: New Website Design
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 05:31:41 PM »
Does look cool I must admit :)

Barzin

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 06:43:53 PM »
Oooo... It's so hip and COOL!  Very modern up to date design!  I really like it a lot.

I love the fact that protector practice, dharma, Buddhism has invaded the city!  haha...  Yeah, it is really nice to see today's people practice the must needed dharma.

Keep up the good work guys!

whitelion

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 12:54:08 AM »
THIS IS COOL... the grey-ish tone turn the whole design look so subtle yet powerful. I like the city billboard banner, it's so creative.

If i'm someone have never log in to this, the first thing i will bring home will the DS imprint. love the idea of applying dharma into daily life.

WoselTenzin

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 12:36:13 PM »
Nice.  I like the new design very much.  Gives a new and refreshing feeling.  Great job...

DharmaSpace

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 03:00:13 PM »
Great Work by the technical and design team always. And true to the spirit of  spiritual practice they  continuously strive to improve the site and themselves. A lot of work is done to make it look nice thank you very much to the team! 

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 02:35:33 AM »
I'm going to be a wet blanket and say i prefer the previous design. Kudos to the hard work of the admin and team to get a new design and keep the website constantly fresh though! Looks like majority like the new look also! I think the new design looks a bit "DC comics"... and I will have to be more careful when I am logging in at work because the top of the page looks like an entertainment site, while the previous mountain range looked pretty innocuous. LOL!

Anyway, just to echo everyone else - thank you again for always trying to constantly improve the site!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2011, 08:28:52 PM »
I love it I love DS. How to benefit many by retreating to the mountains or to a cave.  The time feels like it's just around the corner for the practice to go mainstream.  A new look site! An amazing graphic novel these guys have been really busy.

I am truly grateful for the knowledge that is being shared with the world.
Definitely with folded hands I bow down.

DharmaDefender

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2011, 11:35:16 AM »
I gotta say, this is much easier to read... (WB, you just got out of the wrong side of the bed!)

Nice work mate

G

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2011, 09:26:34 PM »
You can paste youtube urls and we can share videos with others.

DORJE SHUGDEN CHAPEL - Lhasa, Tibet, built by The Dalai Lama Small | Large

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 10:26:56 AM »
iloveds - that's a cool feature :)

DharmaD - hahaha! Well, i keep getting out of the wrong side of the bed then...

ok ok, the new look is growing on me. The posting video function makes it more cool... though i haven't found a video to post yet..
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

pgdharma

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2011, 03:18:33 PM »
Again another great work by the dedicated team to come out with this cool and modern design! And I must say that I agree with DharmaDefender that it is easier to read. Well done and thank you!!!