Author Topic: Dorje Shugden helps us after our last breath ?  (Read 8923 times)

Ensapa

• Email
Re: Dorje Shugden helps us after our last breath ?
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 11:53:57 AM »
I have heard many times that those who practice Dorje Shugden strongly will have no fear over their deaths as Dorje Shugden himself will appear in the form of Duldzin to lead them through bardo. This is one of the additional benefits of Dorje Shugden's practice and what makes him so special as a Dharmapala: his compassion and his attainments are just incredible, not only can he emanate in many different forms, he can also ensure us a good rebirth as well! If only more people knew this, they would definitely choose Dorje Shugden to be their Dharma protector.

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2012, 04:59:30 AM »
A close friend of mine narrated her personal experience before her mother (Mrs X) passed on. Mrs X was in a coma in the ICU of a hospital and she had no response to any stimuli. My friend's lama visited the hospital and performed some prayers for Mrs X. The lama spoke gently to Mrs X, who had met the lama a few times, asking her to relax, that her children are all grown and they will be well. The lama added that because her daughter (my friend) is practicing dharma and guru devotion, and making offerings to the Three Jewels and to Dorje Shugden, merits were collected and also because Mrs X had been making daily offerings too, the merits she collected would now make the lama and Dorje Shugden to assist her to pass on peacefully.

My friend continued, saying, the lama said to Mrs X to relax her mind and not be attached to her children and any unfinished work will be carried on by her children. Her children will be fine and Mrs X should not worry for them. When the time is near, a monk would appear to Mrs X and she should follow this monk who will take her to a good place. The lama kept repeating this to Mrs X and my friend saw Mrs X twitched one of her toes and a small tear drop fell from one of her eyes.

A few days later, Mrs X passed on. My friend said Mrs X's facial expression was relaxed and seemed at peace.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2012, 05:42:54 AM »
A close friend of mine narrated her personal experience before her mother (Mrs X) passed on. Mrs X was in a coma in the ICU of a hospital and she had no response to any stimuli. My friend's lama visited the hospital and performed some prayers for Mrs X. The lama spoke gently to Mrs X, who had met the lama a few times, asking her to relax, that her children are all grown and they will be well. The lama added that because her daughter (my friend) is practicing dharma and guru devotion, and making offerings to the Three Jewels and to Dorje Shugden, merits were collected and also because Mrs X had been making daily offerings too, the merits she collected would now make the lama and Dorje Shugden to assist her to pass on peacefully.

My friend continued, saying, the lama said to Mrs X to relax her mind and not be attached to her children and any unfinished work will be carried on by her children. Her children will be fine and Mrs X should not worry for them. When the time is near, a monk would appear to Mrs X and she should follow this monk who will take her to a good place. The lama kept repeating this to Mrs X and my friend saw Mrs X twitched one of her toes and a small tear drop fell from one of her eyes.

A few days later, Mrs X passed on. My friend said Mrs X's facial expression was relaxed and seemed at peace.

thank you for your story, samayakeeper. I can only imagine how scary death is, and how important it is for us to have a guide at our time of death, because without a guide we might go to the 3 lower realms and once we go there, it would be very difficult for us to come back up as humans again, or back up in the 3 higher realms and we will have to experience suffering for a long, long time to come. At my time of death, I definitely would need someone to guide me. Dorje Shugden is incredible...not only that he guides and protects us when we are living, he also guides us on our deaths too...another reason to do his practice.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2015, 09:58:18 PM »
I am 100% sure He does, He is an enlightened Buddha AND a Dharma protector. I have a friend whose mom has just passed away not long ago, due to the kindness of her teacher, her mother was too very fortunate enough to have met this protector. When she passed away, my friend's teacher actually said that Lord Dorje Shugden is guiding her and asked my friend not to be worried. This teacher is definitely not an ordinary teacher, I have witnessed a lot of wonderful things that  he has done for his students or even non students.