Author Topic: Very interesting Pictures and Monastery  (Read 9463 times)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
Very interesting Pictures and Monastery
« on: July 25, 2010, 01:18:46 PM »

His Eminence Kyabje Denma Gonsa Rinpoche is a great Tulku with a huge monastery in Kham. Recently when the large earthquakes hit, all the surrounding areas were damaged, but his monastery, chapels and monk quarters were untouched. People were shocked. People in that area are still talking about it now. They believe it is the protective Deity Dorje Shugden's presence. They talk about that in whispers.

Denma Gonsa Rinpoche has passed not long ago and they have housed his holy body in a beautiful stupa. They are awaiting his incarnation.

He said clearly before he passed that his new incarnation will prove himself. The new incarnation at discovery time will be able to recite the root tantra of Guhyasamaja by heart without having learned it again! Denma Gonsa was a master of the Guhyasamaja tantra and the root tantra text is extensive. In this life he was an accomplished master of Guhyasmaja, Heruka, Yamantaka, Kalacakra and Vajra Yogini. So his assistant Tashi said, when he returns, this young tulku will recite from memory this root text. Then only on that basis should they even consider him to be the real incarnation and do the rest of the battery of tests before actual accpetance and enthronement.  Fantastic!

Pictures:

1. Picture of Denma Gonsa Rinpoche who had good relations with the local authorities and was called for meetings.
2. Denma Gonsa Rinpoche during a dharma talk.
3. Denma Gonsa's Temple. Left (white) houses the Largest Tsongkapa statue in the world being 31 meters or 101ft! The  building ( yellow) to the right houses the largest Dorje Shugden statue in the world. Yes, it is a Dorje Shugden chapel! Dorje Shugden is 6 meters or 18 feet tall. Fantastic!

4. 18 feet Dorje Shugden that is in the chapel when it was being built. Now it is enshrined inside the Yellow building or the Dorje Shugden Chapel.

5. 31m or 101 feet Tsongkapa.

6. The beautiful stupa that enshrines the remains of Denma Gonsa Rinpoche. This powerful tulku has already taken rebirth and will be recognized soon. He will be recognized in a place that will be in Tibet and safe.

The current Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche has travelled to Kham to recieve extensive lineages from this great master for years before his passing.

Kyabje Pabongka is in Kham now making offerings to this great master's stupa.

TK

Big Uncle

Re: Very interesting Pictures and Monastery
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 05:30:07 PM »
Wow! What an amazing master! A master of the Guhyasamaja's Tantra means he is a master of all higher Tantras. He is basically the master of all the higher Tantras that Lama Tsongkhapa recommended. I hope his incarnation is found fast so he can propagate the great Gaden tradition once again and built Dorje Shugden's legacy in our world. I am glad that the Tulku system exists so such great masters can mature faster in each incarnation to bring wider benefit to a large pool of people. The reasons for them seemed obvious to me at this point although not everyone agrees with me.

thaimonk

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 05:38:38 PM »

Does anyone know when this great Tulku Denma Gonsa passed away? I am just trying to guess when his incarnation will be due.

Imagine, this incarnation to prove he is the actual one, will recite the root tantra of Guhyasamaja without prior memorization in this life. That would be a clear indication of reincarnation and the same mind is back.

If this great being says to tests his next incarnation in such a manner, it shows he has control of where he goes and in full control of his rebirths. What an incredible blessing to see the effects of tantra in action.

Great Tulkus like this are such an asset to Tibetan Buddhism especially to a place where the Dorje Shugden lamas are so surpressed.

Very inspiring. May the great Tulku Denma Gonsa return quickly to continue his mission.

honeydakini

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 08:49:50 PM »
Thank you for sharing these TK.

It is amazing, as ever, to see how such magnificent places of worship are created in what is essentially a totally barren land. Just look around these great monasteries and you will usually notice that there is absolutely NOTHING for miles around - Tibet has hardly any rich natural resources, it's just miles and miles and miles of valleys and mountains, difficult passages, sparse populations and little contact beyond their area. And yet, they can create HUGE monasteries like this, with a world-record-breaking statue, no less.

All 70 buildings of Gaden Monastery, in what was really "far away" at the time, was built in one year. And this was 600 years ago before all the technology we have now? It is just incredible to consider what can be done if we had as much effort, passion and tenacity as these great beings. It goes to show also, how much our kind protector can help us if we rely on him the right way and do our part in our own practices.

hope rainbow

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 03:38:09 AM »
extract from first post by TK:
"
The current Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche has travelled to Kham to receive extensive lineages from this great master for years before his passing.
"

We should always trust our lineage, we should always trust our guru.
The way they work to benefit many, many, many, (I mean ALL) beings is simply extra-ordinary!

Thank you for sharing this info with us TK

kurava

• Email
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 03:56:34 AM »

He said clearly before he passed that his new incarnation will prove himself. The new incarnation at discovery time will be able to recite the root tantra of Guhyasamaja by heart without having learned it again! Denma Gonsa was a master of the Guhyasamaja tantra and the root tantra text is extensive. In this life he was an accomplished master of Guhyasmaja, Heruka, Yamantaka, Kalacakra and Vajra Yogini. So his assistant Tashi said, when he returns, this young tulku will recite from memory this root text. Then only on that basis should they even consider him to be the real incarnation and do the rest of the battery of tests before actual accpetance and enthronement.  Fantastic!

Wow ! That's truly amazing. Only an accomplished and  highly attained practitioner would have the confidence to give such a prediction for his next incarnation to be tested.
Imagine reciting some long text from the memory of one's previous life...

thaimonk

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 09:21:23 AM »
Does anyone know when this great Tulku Denma Gonsa passed away? I am just trying to guess when his incarnation will be due.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2010, 10:51:44 AM »

Dear Thai Monk,

According to http://www.dorjeshugden.com/ds-denmagonsa.htm, this great master passed last year, but I am not sure when this article was posted up. If it was posted this year, then the reincarnation would be very young!

Perhaps the kind (and overworked, I'm sure) admin could let us know when this article was up? Also if the Admin could please put dates on articles so that we could ascertain timelines better.

Much appreciation to the Admin and apologies for adding to your work.

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Helena

• Email
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2010, 03:24:39 PM »
Wow, it is very inspiring to see that the large statues of Lama Tsongkhapa and Dorje Shugden in China. And they are allowed to be built in the first place. It is very encouraging to see that the Chinese are making their own connection with DS. This is really wonderful news!

Thank you, TK for sharing this with us.

May all great Tulkus return to benefit all sentient beings. They have become great by holding their vows and practice, time and time again.

I love reading stories about the great Tulkus. They give me hope that I too can work my way up from whatever little practice I have in this lifetime and not see them wasted over future lifetimes. I hope that whatever I have learnt will certainly accumulate. Then, with each succeeding lifetime, I will become better and better over every lifetime.

Some day may I too become someone who can benefit others.
Helena

WisdomBeing

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2010, 04:15:49 PM »
This is another Dorje Shugden monastery in Kham, Tibet:

From Shar Gaden's facebook:

The Inauguration Ceremony of Yangting Dechen Ling Monastery, Kham, Tibet. It is a Dharmapala Shugden practioners monastery.

Yangting Dechen Ling Monastery (Tibet) has successfully completed the construction of the new main prayer hall recently after long hard-work and dedications so therefore the officials have announced the date of Inauguration Ceremony of this huge mesmerizing hall on 10th August 2010, it will be a four-day long event with diverse programs. This monumental hall was built specifically in order to spread and preserve the Pure Je Tsongkhpa Tradition and pure Buddha Dharma in General.

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2010, 07:03:47 PM »
You should send this picture with information to ds.com admin and have them post it. Another dorje shugden monastery is very encouraging.

tk

WisdomBeing

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2010, 02:49:18 AM »
Here are a couple of lovely photos of Yangteng Dechen Ling - sent to me by Jampa from Shar Gaden. So sweet of him, even with his busy schedule, he still finds time to share about other Dorje Shugden monasteries.

Thank you admin for putting up the earlier article - perhaps you'd like to add these photos to the article too.

Admin

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2010, 05:26:28 PM »
Thank you for sharing. We will include these pictures in our website.
Admin

triesa

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2010, 01:32:48 PM »

His Eminence Kyabje Denma Gonsa Rinpoche is a great Tulku with a huge monastery in Kham. Recently when the large earthquakes hit, all the surrounding areas were damaged, but his monastery, chapels and monk quarters were untouched. People were shocked. People in that area are still talking about it now. They believe it is the protective Deity Dorje Shugden's presence. They talk about that in whispers.

This is truely amazing and miraculous. It reminds me of the incidence that was written by Trijang Rinpoche in his own biography that when he was young, he like to play and draw, Dorje Shugden would always make a knocking sound near the table he was playing to warn him ahead of time so that he could tidy up his toys before Gan Rinpoche(his teacher) came in. In this way, Trijang Rinpoche could always avoided the scolding. This showed that our dear protector king DS always keep a watchful eye on those who keep clean samaya with him.

I hope very much one day that I have the great merits to visit this great monastery in Kham and see the huge Tsongkhapa and DS statue there!

DSFriend

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2010, 07:07:33 AM »

Denma Gonsa Rinpoche has passed not long ago and they have housed his holy body in a beautiful stupa. They are awaiting his incarnation.

There has been discussions in this forum about the validity of the tulku system. How kind of Denma Gonsa to return, to proof himself to be the supreme incarnation. Why? Not because he needs the TITLE..but out of compassion for us to be able to quickly recognize him and to receive teachings again.