Author Topic: Power Places of Dorje Shugden  (Read 5422 times)

christine V

• Email
Power Places of Dorje Shugden
« on: November 01, 2015, 04:12:09 PM »
From This article, we are able to understand that Dorje Shugden recite in the five sacred places.
The places are:
1) Wutai Shan – Five Peak Mountain
2) Tushita
3) Mug Chug
4) Khandro
5) Shambhala

From this 5 sacred places, I can say that Dorje Shugden is not sectarian ( he stay in Sakya - Mug Chug too). He Is very close to us where Dorje Shugden can be as close as in Wutai Shan.  Dorje Shugden definitely is an enlighten being, where he appear in Tushita Heaven. 

To read more :
Power Places of Dorje Shugden
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/power-places-of-dorje-shugden/comment-page-1/#comment-203731

fruven

Re: Power Places of Dorje Shugden
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 05:53:18 PM »
Good observation.  :)

Wu Thai Shan in China

Gaden Heaven where Maitreya Buddha resides

Sakya Monastery in Mug Chug

Keajra where Vajrayogini resides. Mount Kailash is said to be one of places one can access Keajra

Shambala in Himalayan mountain ranges

DharmaSpace

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2015, 06:52:06 PM »
I don't think such pure and holy places of this universe would welcome an unenlightened spirit bent on harming Buddhism. 

This was a very good article to learn about where the energies of Dorje Shugden resides and abide.

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 08:26:00 AM »
Beautiful that this are the places that Dorje Shugden abides and daily in our prayers we invite Him and the families to come to our places of prayers and reside in the representations of the Protector; be it statues, thangka or images.

Buy the power of our prayers and the places that we invite Him from, it is never any doubt that He is Manjushri, an enlightened being.

christine V

• Email
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2015, 02:36:37 PM »
Thank you Fruven for sharing the beautiful images of Dorje Shugden on where He is reciting.

fruven

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2015, 12:14:00 AM »
From the rich history we can learn so much. Without the stories and background information it will become less interesting for people of this degenerated time. In the past people remember by recalling the story. Stories have been pass on by words of mouth.

Pema8

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2015, 05:14:47 PM »
Thank you for the pictures!

Yes to know more about Dorje Shugden and the places where he resides makes Him more tangible and we remember how precious the encounter with such a holy enlightened mind is!

We have Internet in this day and age to spread this powerful practice to places where it would hardly spread without Internet! Lets do more so that Dorje Shugden and Lama Tsongkhapa's teachings reach even more!

And yes! Enlightened beings are not sectarian! It is us who put limitations where there is in fact no limitation! We are all interconnected!

grandmapele

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2015, 03:21:28 AM »
Fruven, very nice images. Thank you. This is an interesting read. Use to wonder how to visualize. Heh hehe...this will definitely make it easier. Being from so many places of different lineages, Dorje Shugden sure is not sectarian. Being from Wutaishan means in this realm with us. No wonder He is very swift.

kris

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2015, 02:21:26 PM »
wow @fruven! I really like the images of the various sacred places! This is the 1st time I see them, and I really like it!! I am not sure about sectarian, but from what I learn from my Guru, He always taught me about being respectful to everyone in all sects, as well as all other religions.

May Dorje Shugden teaching of kindness spread into the ten directions.

psylotripitaka

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2015, 04:47:50 AM »
The most vibrant power place of Dorje Shugden must become our own gompa or celestial mansion in which we propitiate the Dharmapala daily through the condensed and middling sadhana, frequent kangso, and the precious close retreat of this supreme Protector.

While it is undoubtedly blessed to go in person to traditional holy places, second to this, which I have done to extraordinary transformative effect is a virtual pilgrimage examining holy sites and objects, but most of all we should never forget the power of the living presence of Dorje Shugden wherever we are, particularly that our personal gompa - as just mentioned - becomes the most precious power place of Dorje Shugden for us.

Throughout history Masters have done pilgrimage, but it is worth noting and a point well taken, that Trijang Dorjechang explains in his extensive Heruka body mandala commentary that if we generate a holy place right where we are, in particular the 24 external holy places inside the practitioner's body, that circumambulation and so forth merely cause the bodily elements to degenerate. In other words, why travel extensively on pilgrimage to meditate in holy places when the holiest places have been generated within your own body and environment through sincere practice.