Author Topic: Shugden Comic in French!!  (Read 11117 times)

icy

Re: Shugden Comic in French!!
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2012, 02:25:34 PM »
I am surprised and elated to know Shugden comic book is in French now!  Wonderful work Shugden people.  You really mean business didn't you?  Imagine people in France reading Shugden comic and practising it... so wonderful guys. More and more French will come to know Shugen and the pratice.  This could be running to a few generations of french people practising Shugden.  How revolutionized Dorje Shugden will be.  I just love it. Congratulations for all your hard work!.  It will definitely pay off. 

honeydakini

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2012, 02:56:26 PM »
I wonder if Gaden Trisur Rinpoche has seen this! He would like this very much I'm sure, since he's based right in the middle of Paris and has many French students. I rejoice in the good news, not only because this beautiful book is now available in another language, but because it is very strong move of support for Gaden Trisur Rinpoche and his students. It was courageous of him, certainly, to have made such an open and determined declaration to move to Shar Gaden and maintain his practice of Dorje Shugden - the reaction he risked would have been a big one, and I admire him tremendously for the hope and strength he has given to so many by his own strong faith.

So what cheer it must be for him to see one of his heart practices now visually available in French!

Thank you to the translators and to all who are upholding the practice and making it available to so many others.

Barzin

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2012, 11:31:55 AM »
Is that anything you guys can't do? haha...  Thumbs up for the great work.  I am totally blown away by your team of hard work and making the practice reaching out to different parts of the world, race and people.  Whether the practice is ban or not, you guys have always make things accessible at a click, easy to navigate and up to date information.  A big THANKYOU to your team.

For us Dorje Shugden practitioners, we know for the very fact how the precious protector had helped us, through the most difficult time like the ban now, by making people reading, understanding, practicing will all contribute to lift the ban.  I hope many of us will also help to promote this website.  Your hardwork is greatly appreciated and helped in my practice a lot.  It is time for us to help you guys to send info to as many as possible, distribute information and materials and create awareness.  Soon, people will know the truth and i pray very much to lift the ban.  So many of the old Dorje Shugden practitioners get to see this very day so they don't die in vain.

VS

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2012, 11:59:44 AM »
This is really a fantastic news and a very big thumb ups to to DS.com team for this. It is really wonderful and rejoice to know that you are reaching out to yet another group of French speaking practitioners and practitioners to be.

To all the DS practitioners around the world, you are not alone in this. Let us all work together towards the lifting of the ban in the very near future.

May DS practice spread far and wide to benefit sentient beings in this degenerate time.

tsangpakarpo

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2012, 01:42:49 PM »
As time goes by, Dorje Shugden's practice will spread to the entire world. It is good to have the comic book in different languages so when the practice reaches a country with no knowledge of Dorje Shugden, the comic book will serve as a starter for interested practitioners. Like in France for example, the translated comic in french will serve as a great benefit for the people there.

The group who translated this to french is set to gain tremendous merits by introducing Dorje Shugden to France! When will more translated version be up? Anyone here willing to volunteer their services?

It is too bad the only language I read and write is english. If you can translate the comic to any languages do contact the admin!