Author Topic: Gangchen Rinpoche makes a happy announcement!  (Read 8807 times)

dsiluvu

Re: Gangchen Rinpoche makes a happy announcement!
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2011, 07:03:43 PM »
What I find amazing is the whole Tulku system and that this phenomena is still happening now in the 21st century must say something to sceptics.  Denma Gonsar Rinpoche and many high Lamas know when they are passing and when they will return and even guide us to look for their incarnation is a huge proof that continuity and controlling of mind stream is a fact not fiction.

I also find it particularly interesting what a close relationship Gangchen Rinpoche and Dorje Shugden has that DS would tell such sacred news to Gangchen Rinpoche... it is as if Gangchen Rinpoche's role is to discover highly attained lamas who practices Dorje Shugden so that they can continue the legacy to spread DS. Seems like Gangchen Rinpoche's mission is unlocking the doors to DS practised masters....how intricately woven the roles of each great master. Facinating!

whitelion

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2011, 12:52:01 AM »
This is really a Wonderful new. Another greatest lama have taken rebirth, and his new reincarnation will be found very soon. Once again this is proven whoever that practice DS will not goes into 3 lower realms but yet taking rebirth in between us to benefit others.

HH Dalai Lama is getting older day by day, I do not have any disrespect to HH, but one day when HH will enter clear light, and it will be the time the ban will be clear, it will be the time for DS's practice to spread.

Let's say if HH will stay with us for another 10 years, and that time will also be the great time for HH Trijang Rinpche to teach and spread the DS's practice. By the time, the ban will be clear, a new school of teaching will be up, and when HH Trijang Rinpoche is getting older later, will be the best time for Denma Gonsa Rinpoche to teach, the lineage will continue pasting down to the new generation.

This is how I think, all the high lama have pre-meditate their life, there must have a reason why they choose to taking rebirth on certain time.
I hope this will happen in the future so our lineage will continue benefit a lot.

DharmaDefender

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2011, 03:48:23 AM »
Everyones so happy that Denma Gonsar Rinpoche has reincarnated but lets not forget - there is reincarnation and then there is creating the merit to sustain the lama receiving the proper training. Prime example is Lama Yeshe... fantastic lama who benefited millions but what happened with Lama Osel? I dont mean that disrespectfully because I know Lama Osel can return to the Dharma any time he chooses, and any time his students create the causes for such but FPMT lost their connection with their teacher when they gave up his heart practice.

Were all taught that when you form a teacher-student relationship, its from both ways. The student has to check out the teacher to see they are acting out of compassion, and not out of ego. And the teacher has to check out the student because its a heavy responsibility to guide them for aeons all the way to enlightenment...

And when it comes to teachers passing into clear light, our teachers have the ability to prolong their lives but do we have the merits for them to remain with us? So likewise, our teachers may reincarnate, but we do have the merits for them to remain with us?