Author Topic: Dalai Lama visits Gaden Shartse  (Read 3675 times)

DharmaSpace

Dalai Lama visits Gaden Shartse
« on: August 04, 2011, 10:51:44 AM »
Shar Gaden Monastery ( From Shar Gaden FB)

If rumors are to be believed, the Dalai Lama is visiting Gaden Shartse Monastery in the beginning of December 2011(prior to the Kalachakra event in BodhGaya), his previous visit to Gaden took place in the beginning of Feb 2011, twice visit in a year to a particular place is quite unusual especially in place like Gaden, South India, wish & hope he does not come up with another catastrophic conspiracy!!

Zach

Re: Dalai Lama visits Gaden Shartse
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 11:49:51 AM »
Time to break out the police protection again and chant the kangso as loudly as possible... ;D

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 03:09:38 PM »
yeah, i saw that post on Shar Gaden's facebook. The Dalai Lama has had plenty of opportunity to vilify Shugden practitioners on his travels round the world in 2011.. so far, his references to Shugden has been pretty understated. I hope it will be the same at Gaden when he visits. We shall see.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Big Uncle

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 06:22:45 PM »
There's nothing the Dalai Lama can do or say more to Gaden Shartse monastery as most Shugden practitioners have already defected to Shar Gaden. But you never know what's going to happen next. However, with him stepping down, it seems that he has been winding down on his statements about Dorje Shugden like Wisdom Being had mentioned. I hope he keeps to this pattern... perhaps our fervent request is finally coming to be realized.