Author Topic: Panchen Rinpoche meets Dilgo Kyentse Rinpoche!  (Read 7485 times)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
Panchen Rinpoche meets Dilgo Kyentse Rinpoche!
« on: March 17, 2010, 03:59:41 PM »
Panchen Rinpoche meets Dilgo Kyentse Rinpoche!

I have never heard or spoke with people who have heard of Dilgo Kyentse Rinpoche speaking ill of Gelugs or Dorje Shugden. He is one of these great masters who also really practices the dharma and emanates love, care and compassion. I have spoken to many many many monks.

This picture shows how humble Dilgo Kyentse Rinpoche is while recieving a photo of Panchen Rinpoche. It was great of Dilgo Kyentse Rinpoche to go and seek audience with HH Panchen Rinpoche.

Panchen Rinpoche is so humble himself standing up to show respect to Dilgo Kyentse Rinpoche to offer his own picture at the request of Dilgo Kyentse Rinpoche.

This picture looks like Buddha Amitabah meeting with Guru Rinpoche. Both Buddhas are humble with eachother.

This is the way it should be. Real practitioners like them are so humble and inspiring no matter what school of Buddhism they come from. The essence and goal is the same.

The Dorje Shugden issue is one obstacle to this. May the ban be compassionately lifted by Dalai lama.

TK

Please click here for picture:

http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=2887

dsnowlion

Re: Panchen Rinpoche meets Dilgo Kyentse Rinpoche!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 12:27:36 AM »
The picture paint a thousand words. Both high Lamas are so gentle and compassionate.

This brings light to the whole dark cloud on Dorje Shugden controversy.

Thank you TK again for such an inspirational news and pictures of true enlightened minds.

In the end all are the same - pure divine energies :) Buddha

Geronimo

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 01:20:27 AM »
http://tsemtulku.typepad.com /tsem-tulku-rinpoche/

Great Photos of the 13th and Panchen Lama and others. Ones I've never seen before.
Kyabje Domo Geshe Rinpoche is a Beacon in the Mist Of Confusion. He never discriminated against any other lamas. He stood his ground and it was DL that drove up to the Addirondacks to see him and not the other way around. Domo Geshe transecends any secular innovations. He reincarnated in to a Nyigma family and will soon attend Shar Gandan.

thor

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 01:41:33 AM »
Panchen Lama is a known Shugden practitioner but Dilgo Kyentse will still meet him despite the many restrictions placed upon him. It is lamas like these from other sects that will shine the light illuminating the way to non-sectarianism through their own example. They dare to associate with Shugden practitioners because they are non-Gelugs and will not be accused of practising. While most Gelugs would be afraid to be singled out and have fingers pointed at them so they stay in the background. A great pity that the Shugden divide causes the Buddhist community to live in fear when it should be the opposite. I await the day the ban is lifted or fades away, may harmony prevail and may we clear the doubts and confusion of many!

Geronimo

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2010, 01:56:08 AM »
" It is lamas like these from other sects that will shine the light illuminating the way to non-sectarianism through their own example. They dare to associate with Shugden practitioners" dulzin
  Yes! I agree that the example of Lamas should shine by example and truth in their words and actions is what I look for these days. Damn the Division! Full Speed Ahead!
Our Light as Practioners help create even more spectacular Light Shows with each one of us as a light seen from Space. Eventually we cluster as sheep with the Sheperd.We know what will make us safe from assaults and slander. Even though they slander Lord Shugden and therefore all of our Masters including all of us.
Well we take all of those barbs and Roll "them up into a Big Ball and Visualise it Dissolving into clear Light",never to harass any of our mindstreams, not ever as long as we keep up the practice, motivates us to get the hell out of Samsara.
 Whoever started this site has a special place in my heart forever. I will miss us when we are gone. Maybe another space will draw us further on to know the dharma more than we suspected was possible in every moment of everyday makes the skies bluer and Sun more Brillant when you just have the love plastered all over your face. People will see and that is the example we all can apply no matter where we are.
Je T'Song Khapa's Teaching will relieve untold millions from needless suffering.That is why we are here.
 So Lucky and Blessed. Take one breath and then the next.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 06:28:39 PM by Lhakpa Gyaltshen »

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2010, 09:04:48 AM »
" It is lamas like these from other sects that will shine the light illuminating the way to non-sectarianism through their own example. They dare to associate with Shugden practitioners" dulzin
  Yes! I agree that the example of Lamas should shine by example and truth in their words and actions is what I look for these days. Damn the Division! Full Speed Ahead!

I have read that there are some High Lamas who have been advised by the Great King Dorje Shugden himself that they should not be public about their practice yet as the time is not yet right though they are dying to be open about their practice. I guess we can look at the Lamas' actions and words to see their true mastery.

Our Light as Practioners help create even more spectacular Light Shows with each one of us as a light seen from Space. Eventually we cluster as sheep with the Sheperd.We know what will make us safe from assaults and slander. Even though they slander Lord Shugden and therefore all of our Masters including all of us.
Well we take all of those barbs and roll them up into a Big Ball and toss it back into the darkness from which it sprang,never to harass any of our mindstreams, not ever as long as we keep up the practice, motivates us to get the hell out of Samsara.

hear hear! :) how about we take that big ball and visualise it dissolving into clear light

Whoever started this site has a special place in my heart forever. I will miss us when we are gone. Maybe another space will draw us further on to know the dharma more than we suspected was possible in every moment of everyday makes the skies bluer and Sun more Brillant when you just have the love plastered all over your face. People will see and that is the example we all can apply no matter where we are.
Je T'Song Khapa's Teaching will relieve untold millions from needless suffering.That is why we are here.

I don't think we will be gone when the ban is lifted/faded away. We will just be in a different place like you say.. where we can practise the great Je Tsongkhapa's teachings and our holy Protector practice in peace and share it with many more people...

yes - we're infinitely lucky and blessed :)
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2010, 12:08:52 PM »

I have heard direct accounts on the humility and compassion of Dilgo Kyentse Rinpoche. I am sure it is true. The ppl I spoke to are not just ppl who comment without observing and thinking.I person have great faith in Dilgo Kyentse Rinpoche.
How beautiful.
TK

Robert Thomas

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2010, 02:28:04 PM »
Many years ago I read his book, Heart Treasure of the Enlightened Ones which is a commentry to a poem about Avalokiteshvara and the 6 syllable mantra. Some of the images have remained with me vividly to this day, for example he says that when we feel a cool refreshing wind on a hot summers day, this is Avalokitishvara. In that way he really showed you how to experience everything as the manifestation of Buddha's compassion. It is a beautiful book and my lasting feeling was that he is/was indeed a very precious and holy being.

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2010, 06:30:54 PM »
Dear Robert,

That is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

tk

thor

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2010, 08:54:01 PM »

Very poetic Lhakpa Gyaltshen, thank you. In fact, this entire thread is greatly inspiring, i feel very light after reading. May others find similar relief from the clearing of their confusion, doubt, loneliness. That is the true purpose of this website

Big Uncle

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2010, 06:15:03 AM »
Very nice. I think Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche is not the type of Lama to go round discriminating other Lamas based upon what protectors that they practice. I bet that if he was alive, he would not talk against the Protector and instead work quietly to help those who are oppressed by the Tibetan government although he is such a high Nyingma Lama. He is a true Nyingma Lama!

DSFriend

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2010, 06:59:59 PM »
Talking about light illuminating our way, I just wanted to re-post this article of how HH Penor Rinpoche opened Namdroling so that the young, old, ill, ostracized monks could get their basic supplies. It shocked many when he did that. These bodhisattva heroes show us by example what can be done in the midst of sufferings, separation...
http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/index.php?s=namdroling

May HH Penor Rinpoche's incarnation quickly return...