About Dorje Shugden > General Discussion

KYABJE DAGOM RINPOCHE IS BACK!

(1/3) > >>

mountains:

VERY GOOD NEWS!

Kyabje Dagom Choktrul Rinpoche has taken rebirth in Mongolia. He is a Mongolian now. The oracle already mentioned that Rinpoche would be in Mongolia last year.

Rinpoche's main Manager and Tibetan sponsor will be flying to Mongolia soon to make offerings to the new incarnation. The Main manager is currently in thailand.

As I get more information, I will post.

Zhalmed Pawo:
Great news, indeed. :D

But hey, you said the main manager is currently in Thailand. Is he here on a permanent basis, or just visiting? I'm interested in this because I live in Bangkok! It would be great to meet a student of the previous Dagom Rinpoche. We don't have DS practitioners here too many (just 2).

(If you do not want to discuss this publicly, please send a mail or a private message.)

Alexis:
No,

The 'main manager' (changzö-la), is there because Rimpoche died in Thailand two years ago and last Tsog day was Rimpoche's parinirvana celebration. It's celebrated every year in Thailand.

Dagom Labrang is situated in Nepal so the Changzö-la is only there on a short trip. If you want to meet Changzö-la, I think he is still in Bangkok for a few days, send me a PM and I will provide you with the direction to the temple they are residing in.

Yours,

Alexis:
Now that the new is out, maybe Mountains should remove this thread so that the child's safety might be protected. Until the child is under the care of the labrang we you give as little info as possible on his whereabouts.

What do you think?

Vajra:
Very good and motivating news!!!! I rejoice for this rebirth, it's a good omen, it's a hope!!! Thanks for this incredible news Mountains.
 ;) :)
Love
Vajra

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version