Author Topic: Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen Murdered  (Read 18440 times)

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
Re: Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen Murdered
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2013, 09:27:34 PM »
Nechung has already "lost" his power. His predictions are no longer accurate and will never be accurate again as there are even rumors that the "Nechung" that takes trance in the oracle is not Nechung but the spirit of Ngatrul Rinpoche who attempted to murder the 13th Dalai Lama with black magic but was caught and sentenced to a painful death and because of that he exacted revenge by impersonating Nechung and giving inaccurate predictions. So it means one thing: Dorje Shugden's time has come and the ban is only probably a temporary measure to spread his name and plant imprints into the minds of others before he goes global.

Personally, I do not believe that Ngatrul Rinpoche's spirit is impersonating Nechung, giving inaccurate predictions. I believe that these wrong advises that were given by Nechung and the Dalai Lama is to spread Dorje Shugden to more people in ways that we may not understand now. But if we continue to do what we do, and go with the flow of actions here and there.

This is because since Nechung is the one to help in the manifestation of wrath for Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen. Allowing him to pass on emanating himself as our protector, Dorje Shugden.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2013, 01:54:59 AM »
Personally, I do not believe that Ngatrul Rinpoche's spirit is impersonating Nechung, giving inaccurate predictions. I believe that these wrong advises that were given by Nechung and the Dalai Lama is to spread Dorje Shugden to more people in ways that we may not understand now. But if we continue to do what we do, and go with the flow of actions here and there.

This is because since Nechung is the one to help in the manifestation of wrath for Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen. Allowing him to pass on emanating himself as our protector, Dorje Shugden.

The other problem with this particular theory is that even if he impersonates as Nechung, the trance usually takes place in front of many high lamas and it cannot be that none of those high lamas can see...although Ngatrul Rinpoche is supposed to be a very powerful practitioner and meditated on emptiness to reverse the wounds inflicted upon him during his imprisonment and whose spirit can escape even a stupa. The idea of impersonation is not new either as Dorje Shugden himself impersonated the protector Dragshul Wangpo in a trance to send Lelung Rinpoche a powerful message to stick to Gelug in the past.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2015, 08:05:06 AM »
All Dorje Shugden worshippers know that Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen was murdered by the culprits stuffing a Khata into his throat.

I have revived this article and the research done on this topic for your viewing.  Please take a read.