Author Topic: Trijang Rinpoche's personal Shugden statue!!!!!  (Read 14353 times)

bambi

Re: Trijang Rinpoche's personal Shugden statue!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2013, 04:45:32 PM »
Thank you Beggar and Positive Change!
How Blessed am I to have the chance to see this beautiful and personal statue of HE Trijang Rinpoche. It looks amazing! And yes, I will definitely save it and use it as my desktop picture.
Its true... spending money on unnecessary samsaric things, might as well spend it on something that can generate merits to support me in my spiritual path! I should save up and get something as high as 2 feet! That would be great!

Benny

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2013, 05:05:59 PM »
Thank you , thank you for sharing such a rare picture of Trijang rinpoche's Protector statute . What a sight to behold , I especially love the wrathful expression on this special statute and the snow Lion looks so cute and it is so life like ! It has a cheeky grin too , who ever made it is a true master . Yeah , it would be really cool if they are able to make replicas of it and make it available for invitation. I wonder how old is it ? And I wonder how many life times did this statute followed His Holiness ?

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2013, 10:47:44 AM »
Yes after seeing it a few times, this representation of Dorje Shugden does look really lifelike as compared to other representations. The description of it seems to stay true to the sadhana text. There is a very lifelike expression on the statue's face and you can almost feel his energy just by looking at the statue. It really represents Dorje Shugden's wrathful energy, tinted with bodhicitta. By the way, does anyone know if this statue is with the current Trijang Rinpoche or it is somewhere else?

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2013, 02:27:03 PM »
I adore this statue of Dorje Shugden... there is a very kind energy about him, even though his face is wrathful. I love the brocade he wears too! I would love to have a statue like this but in the meantime, I shall print this out and keep it in my purse.

Thanks so much for sharing this photo... i mean, where else would I get to see HH Trijang Rinpoche's personal Dorje Shugden statue! I haven't seen this image anywhere online... I love all the news you guys share.. thanks for your dedication. This wannabe wisdom being really appreciates it!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

kris

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2013, 03:30:00 PM »
Wow! This status is really beautiful!

Thank you @Mana for suggesting getting a Dorje Shugden statue. I have a tsa tsa, and now is the time to get a statue :)

Just in case if you want to share with your friends who read Chinese, this image can also be downloaded from the Chinese website: http://www.xiongdeng.com/?p=2816

fruven

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2013, 10:05:47 PM »
Yes. It is time to get a full blown DS statue, an upgrade from a tsa tsa. His personal DS statue really does look alive  8) Trijang Rinpoche's personal DS is an inspirational to all practitioners to get a personal DS statue and keeping up their practice and commitment towards Dharma all the way. Tremendous merits are created for the people who make the DS statue and the person who bought it or received it as a gift.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2013, 05:45:35 AM »
I adore this statue of Dorje Shugden... there is a very kind energy about him, even though his face is wrathful. I love the brocade he wears too! I would love to have a statue like this but in the meantime, I shall print this out and keep it in my purse.

Thanks so much for sharing this photo... i mean, where else would I get to see HH Trijang Rinpoche's personal Dorje Shugden statue! I haven't seen this image anywhere online... I love all the news you guys share.. thanks for your dedication. This wannabe wisdom being really appreciates it!

yeah I also get that kind of energy from him, that he is very compassionate despite him looking wrathful and stuffs. His wrath isnt from anger bit it arises from compassion. On a more detailed level, i'd say that his wrath is more or less like a sense of urgency to ask us to wake up from samsara and not get lost in it further rather than something based on anger. Therefore, the face of Dorje Shugden is not mere anger, but more of an urgency that us remaining here in samsara will not bring us any contentment and will only bring us more suffering. That is what I feel from him anyway.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2015, 09:11:07 AM »
His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche has a very beautiful Dorje Shugden statue! Lord Dorje Shugden really does come alive on my computer screen, He looks so alive! Thank you so much for sharing such a holy picture, may everyone who sees this will get to learn the Dharma and benefit others.

jamyang_sonam

• Email
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2015, 06:05:42 PM »
such a blessing to be able to see Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche personal DS statue. This DS statue surely has accompanied Trijang Rinpoche long, such a sacred and Holy statue it is. If not for Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche who preserve the Lama Tsongkhapa lineage and Dorje Shugden protector practice, we may not have the opportunity to practice and understand Dharma with such devotion.

Although there are many Dharma Protector whose function is the same as Dorje Shugden, but in this degenerate age and time, Dorje Shugden is the closest and most swiftest and powerful for Dharma Practitioner in this age, and due to the compassion of Tulku Dragpa Gyaltsen who sacrifice his life and manifest as Dorje Shugden to protect Je Tsongkhapa teachings, can be trace to many line of great enlighten Master which is no other then Manjushri Himself. 

sandra

• Email
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2015, 01:04:27 AM »
This is so nice and feel blessed that we can have a look at Trijang Rinpoche's statue. Thank you DS.com for the posting. Hope more to come. Thank you.

grandmapele

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2015, 06:11:21 AM »
Thank you, @mana for sharing. How very fortuitous and fortunate for us that you are sharing it. May all be blessed in this life and may the seed planted by the image remain always in the mindstream.

Pema8

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2015, 11:55:54 AM »
Wow! This Dorje Shugden statue is most beautiful. Thank you for showing us H.H. Trijang Rinpoche's personal Shugden statue. Very very beautiful. I saved the image on my laptop.  :D

Thank you dorjeshugden.com. It is always most beneficial to visit dorjeshugden.com.

thaimonk

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2015, 12:15:03 PM »
Trijang Rinpoche must have empowered this holy image for decades. It is something indeed rare and precious. I will save this picture and share with friends and also hope one day I can have audience with this holy image.  :)

lotus1

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2015, 10:32:27 PM »
Beautiful  Dorje Shugden altar! It is so blessed to see it as it is full of blessings from the lineage gurus especially it is on the altar of HH Trijang Rinpoche!

HH Trijang Rinpoche previous incarnation has been known of spreading Dharma especially the lineage of Dorje Shugden to many people. He has reincarnated and now also started to spread the holy protector teachings to many despites all the threat and obstacles that he has been facing all these while due to the ban. I bow down low to His Holiness. May his teaching spread far and wide and the ban be lifted soonest!

For more info on HH Trijang Rinpoche, please read this tribute of his holiness: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/great-masters/tributes/a-tribute-to-his-holiness-kyabje-trijang-chocktrul-rinpoche/

tingtong

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2015, 02:16:15 AM »
I'm so amaze over reincarnation and indeed helps thousands n thousands of human beings.. HH Trijang Rinpoche is needed a inborn dharma leader than own my tremendous respect over him..