Author Topic: CTA members say they know nothing about Nechung???  (Read 19841 times)

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
Re: CTA members say they know nothing about Nechung???
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2013, 08:03:30 PM »
It is just upsetting to see the sense of reliance that the CTA has towards Dalai Lama. Even at times when they disagree with the Dalai Lama, in this case about Nechung, they chose to keep quiet because they do not want to upset the Dalai Lama. This is so that they will be able to continue relying on the Dalai Lama, just carrying out those advice that they think is easy and of "value".

It they really disagree with the Dalai Lama, they should be taking matters into their own hands and not let it hang like that. It just shows how much they "care" about their independence and their county.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2013, 01:09:29 PM »
It is just upsetting to see the sense of reliance that the CTA has towards Dalai Lama. Even at times when they disagree with the Dalai Lama, in this case about Nechung, they chose to keep quiet because they do not want to upset the Dalai Lama. This is so that they will be able to continue relying on the Dalai Lama, just carrying out those advice that they think is easy and of "value".

It they really disagree with the Dalai Lama, they should be taking matters into their own hands and not let it hang like that. It just shows how much they "care" about their independence and their county.

The Dalai Lama is wrathful to the Tibetans, but nice, kind and smiling to the westerners because the westerners do not require such wrath, and that their minds are not stable enough to take such wrath as they have an idealized idea of what compassion is, that it has to be in a certain way and not in another way and they will snap. But to the Tibetans, the Dalai Lama has to be firm because the Tibetans tend to be quite hard headed in more ways than one. So they prefer to keep quiet rather than to incur the wrath of the Dalai Lama, even though they dont believe in Nechung at all.

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2013, 09:46:10 PM »
Can't the CTA see that the wrath that they do get is to purify the negative karma that they have generated by defaming Dorje Shugden and the lineage lamas. So much so to even have a hit list on Shugden practitioners. No matter how much you respect your Guru, but I still think that you will have to voice out when you see something that is not right some where. Not agreeing even if you think that the method might not be correct.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2013, 06:36:46 AM »
Can't the CTA see that the wrath that they do get is to purify the negative karma that they have generated by defaming Dorje Shugden and the lineage lamas. So much so to even have a hit list on Shugden practitioners. No matter how much you respect your Guru, but I still think that you will have to voice out when you see something that is not right some where. Not agreeing even if you think that the method might not be correct.

Because they are not sincerely following the Dalai Lama and are merely following him for other reasons and purposes.  They do not question because they only think of their own benefits and nothing else. This also explains the fanaticism and also the way how things are happening in the CTA and why nothing is improving but are only taking a disastrous turn, one after another. Perhaps one day, CTA will realize their mistakes and change but its not anytime soon.

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2013, 09:01:54 PM »
Because they are not sincerely following the Dalai Lama and are merely following him for other reasons and purposes.  They do not question because they only think of their own benefits and nothing else. This also explains the fanaticism and also the way how things are happening in the CTA and why nothing is improving but are only taking a disastrous turn, one after another. Perhaps one day, CTA will realize their mistakes and change but its not anytime soon.

Let's take it that the CTA has a motive to it, but what type of motive can it be? With what they are concern about, I think that their motive would be something like how to get more fame or money for themselves. Just look at how laid back they are, they are not even willing to comment about their state oracle when they too find some things that is being said is funny. They just laughed and joke. Hence, it would tell you that the CTA is not able to conspire something that is big.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2013, 08:31:11 PM »
For the CTA to say they do not know anything about Nechung shows many flaws

i) they absolve any responsibility of the reliance of Nechung a spirit king turned into a protector relied upon by the Dalai lamas, if they choose not take that responsibility it means they doubt the advice given by Nechung,

ii) CTA has no integrity or honour at all, and whatever actions they do, you cannot put any trust on them at all,

iii) Since CTA cannot be trusted why would any governments like China which is a majpr super power negotiate with CTA at all,

Rihanna

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2013, 04:46:47 PM »
What else is new about the CTA? It is entirely correct to say that the existence of CTA depends on HH Dalai Lama. After His Holiness has entered clear light, CTA will be even weaker. Another thing to point out is that His Holiness hinted strongly that His next reincarnation might not be back, this will fuel even more speculation of whether CTA will still be able to hold power and have the influence as a government, an exiled one.

Will CTA still be able to carry the flag of reviving Tibet's freedom from the 'grasping' of Chinese government? For me, and I am sure there will be a lot of people agreeing to what I think now, the answer will be NO. If they can't do it now, I don't believe they will be able to do it in the future. Not with the current people running it at least.

I beg to differ on this point on who cares about the CTA. If the members of CTA doesn't pull their weight, it is likely that they will lose support financially in face of the G7. Being in power denotes nothing when no work and results are shown. It is very sad to know that they do not realize this simple fact that their financial support and power will wear off eventually when CTA's reputation goes downhill.
[/quote]

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2013, 10:51:48 PM »
I agreee with Rihanna that the existence of the CTA is depended on the Dalai Lama. I believe that if there was no Dalai Lama, there would not be TGIE in the first place. It is because of the Dalai Lama that is why the Tibetans are able to stay in Dharmsala for such a long period of time.

Hence, many of the CTA members do not dare to go against the Dalai Lama for knowing this fact.