Author Topic: HH Gaden Trisur confers Ta Cha Chok Sum empowerment to thousands  (Read 4929 times)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Some wonderful news and photo from Shar Gaden to rejoice in.

HH Trisur Rinpoche confers Ta Cha Chok Sum empowerment to thousands of devotees congregated from every corner of Tibet in Yangting prefecture. (Ta Cha Chok Sum is explained as Ta Tib-Tading Sanskrit: Hayagriva. Cha Tib-chak na dorje Sanskrit- Vajrapani. Chok/kyung tib-Kyung Sanskrit-  Garuda - which someone explained as The Three Furies!)

HE Yongyal Rinpoche is also visiting Tibet - many monks and lay people of Lithang county, who had taken oath to give up their Dorje Shugden practice under immense pressure, are now seen visiting the Rinpoche as an atonement in Chengdu and expressed great regret

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

DharmaSpace

Re: HH Gaden Trisur confers Ta Cha Chok Sum empowerment to thousands
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 01:48:09 PM »
Beautiful picture and information. Hmm you always get the inside scoop. You got an insider at Shar Gaden :)

Thanks so much. I can't rave enough about Kyabjye Yongyal Rinpoche !

Big Uncle

Re: HH Gaden Trisur confers Ta Cha Chok Sum empowerment to thousands
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 04:09:54 PM »
Some wonderful news and photo from Shar Gaden to rejoice in.

HH Trisur Rinpoche confers Ta Cha Chok Sum empowerment to thousands of devotees congregated from every corner of Tibet in Yangting prefecture. (Ta Cha Chok Sum is explained as Ta Tib-Tading Sanskrit: Hayagriva. Cha Tib-chak na dorje Sanskrit- Vajrapani. Chok/kyung tib-Kyung Sanskrit-  Garuda - which someone explained as The Three Furies!)

HE Yongyal Rinpoche is also visiting Tibet - many monks and lay people of Lithang county, who had taken oath to give up their Dorje Shugden practice under immense pressure, are now seen visiting the Rinpoche as an atonement in Chengdu and expressed great regret

From your description, it sounds very much like the trinity, Trakpo Sumtril - Vajrapani, Hayagriva and Garuda. I wonder if it is the same deity, just named differently because of a different lineage or monastery. It is amazing that people have so much remorse for renouncing Dorje Shugden in China. Why do they even have to renounce Dorje Shugden in China. I wonder when that would happen in the Tibetan settlements in India. I tell you, the TGIE should have a massive atonement day and as penance, they should build 108 Dorje Shugden temples and chapels all over the world. After that, they should apologize to all the Dorje Shugden Lamas and monasteries they had forcibly ask to swear in. Then they have to end everything in a grand Dorje Shugden puja with massive apologetic offerings. Sorry, just some wishful thinking.