Author Topic: Dalai Lama's Europe Representative BUSTED !  (Read 3774 times)

icy

Dalai Lama's Europe Representative BUSTED !
« on: September 07, 2014, 11:45:29 PM »

Dalai Lama's Europe Representative, Thubchen Wangchen, clearly say's in his speech that Shugden followers lied to the CTA to get there IC & RC ( Travel Documents ).   Does this NOT prove there is an ongoing discrimination against Shugden Buddhists by CTA?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXYds6WpqJ4

Blueupali

• Email
Re: Dalai Lama's Europe Representative BUSTED !
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 03:34:40 AM »
Right:).  Very logical point on that.... I think he would really like it if everybody were allowed to do Shugden again, no?  He seems like he misses his old practice:).

jamyang_sonam

• Email
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 06:07:42 PM »
very clear that CTA is punishing and persecuting Dorje Shugden practitioners. This type of discrimination evident now to the world. They are not practicing Human Rights and also religious freedom of the own Tibetan, imagine how would others see Buddhist as a whole.

eyesoftara

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 07:14:46 PM »
LOL. Of course there is a ban. And if one has to get the ID and travel documents one has no choice and say what one has to say. The fact that there is a need to ask if one practices Shugden when applying for these document is proof that there is at least discrimination and whether one practices or not affects the approval of these documents; then there is outright discrimination.
It is laughable that the Dalai Lama's Europe Representative is so careless in covering up the lie. But I rejoice as this video, implied that if one were to profess to practicing Dorje Shugden then one would not get the IDs and travel document.
Truly busted.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 08:39:36 PM »
Well spotted. Lets keep up the pressure there are cracks in the people who are enforcing a ban. Can't wait for more cracks to appear. As the pressure mounts and more people know about the truth of the ban there is less and less ways for the CTA and their people to hide behind. 

This is great news more evidence for the world to know that CTA and the Dalai Lama have been trying to pull a veil over the Dorje Shugden issue.

Rihanna

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2014, 05:41:58 PM »
OH MY GOD! I just cannot stop laughing watching this person talk. His intention was to blame Shugdenpas but little does he know that he just shot his own foot! Now you know why CTA will never get back their country. I rest my case.

lotus1

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2014, 11:58:14 PM »
Very valid points that there is a ban! CTA always try to cover up and said they treat all Tibetan equally and fairly. If that’s the case, why is this kind of discrimination towards the application of IC and RC (Travel documents)? Where is the human right? Why do they need to discriminate the Tibetans who practice Dorje Shugden from the application and travelling? Where is religious freedom?
Shame on you CTA! Why keep lying?? Please let the Tibetan have their basic human rights! Please them have the religious freedom!