Author Topic: Pictures of Masters  (Read 8874 times)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Pictures of Masters
« on: February 27, 2010, 09:09:59 PM »
I am posting this on behalf of someone else - very nice picture of the young HH Zong Rinpoche who had just come from India to US, the Kuten Lama and friends.

Enjoy the picture!

*keeps fingers crossed that the photo is attached*
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 07:23:42 AM by WisdomBeing »
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Geronimo

Re: Pictures of Masters
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 09:28:59 PM »
Lord Shugden makes the Sun Shine in Smiles of His Devoted!

Duncan,
 I am fairly certain this is 97-98, and is in Bloomington!
WisdomBeing was kind to place the photos on the forum. I do have not yet divined the secret of posting photos here.
I have mega_many photos on paper.

metta
Thom
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 11:29:26 PM by Lhakpa Gyaltshen »

Mohani

• duldzin
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 09:33:22 PM »
Hi Thom,
When was that taken, Zong Rinpoche looks pretty young.

WisdomBeing

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 05:04:24 AM »
Two more lovely pictures with HH Trijang Dorjechang and Venerable Gonsar Tulku Rinpoche..

Thank you for sharing, my friend.

love,
Kate
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 07:22:35 AM by WisdomBeing »

xiangba

• Email
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 11:12:39 AM »
??????????????????????“”“`???????????????????Pabongka????
 ??????????????Choktrul?????????????????????T???????Dagyab????????????????Dagom???
,,,,,,???????Zhandu????
??????????????Luosangzhaba??????“”`
???????????????????????????????
??????13989053,823“????[email protected] "to the Palestinian> [email protected]

xiangba

• Email
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2010, 11:13:25 AM »
Welcome you have to go to Tibet Qamdo riwoqe County, A Sankar soil Dengda Ji temple to "" "` His Holiness Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang, His Holiness Kyabje Pabongka Dorje Chang,
 Venerable Gonsar Rinpoche, His Eminence Gangchen Choktrul Rinpoche of Sera Mey Monastery, HE Geshe Kelsang Gyatso, NKT HE Lama Loden Sherab Dagyab Rinpoche, Drepung Gomang Monastery His Eminence Kyabje Dagom Rinpoche,
,,,,,, Sapporo That Rinpoche, Zhandu solid Rinpoche
As well as all the teachings of Buddha to safeguard innocent Luosangzhaba Khenpo Geshe other "" `
I hope you come to Tibet, A Sankar Qamdo Riwoqê County Soil Dengda Ji temple promote the teachings of the Gelug Sect.
Please contact me: 13989053823 "to the Palestinian> [email protected]

DharmaDefender

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2010, 03:46:30 PM »
Lord Shugden makes the Sun Shine in Smiles of His Devoted!

How beautifully written Lhakpa Gyaltshen! Reading that made me spontaneously smile for you, your devotion to Dorje Shugden is so obvious!

Perhaps the website should have a gallery for people to submit their own photos. After all, Lhakpa Gyaltshen says he's got many photos...I'd love to be able to see them...more pictures please! :)

Geronimo

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2010, 06:43:10 PM »
A Global Sangha Photo Album!
Admin has a very nice jacket going for the forum.

So much Love,Concern and Time is put into creating this 'Great Forum'

A Real Treasure Trove of Lord Shugden's People,

Sharing and Caring for One Another,

Clustering for the Big Event!

Maybe, we can knocks their socks off, Zapping them with Our Inter Stellar Beams of Lazer Love!

One good Zap is worth a hundred thousand prayers

Let Our Colletive Merit Zap the Opposition into Sanity!

"Alot more pictures of Dorje Shugden lamas has been added to the Great Masters"tk
No doubt this is a real mind blowing kalidoscope of entropic entities that dance with we mere mortal
enticing us to strive for that which is other than what we think it is.
So many Masters on one page. I do not think I have seen this ever before on one page.
Except for the 'kasag's' Most Wanted List,a gallery of rogues and cruel evil lamas to them.
Too much!
These guys are really weird to see anything other than Love Manifest
How Lucky we are!
Really! Here we are,
drenched in dharma
drenched in love
How rare!
How prescious when you come down to it
What are the odds of us all clustering here together
Praising and Praying with Warm Wrathful Intentions
Come on now, we know we have a good thing
Something is coming of all of this that will show
The Love Is What Matters and this alone.
Will Carry Us through anything they can throw at us.
Thank you, what an exceptional treat, like a family album.
 It lends a sense of familiarity, a sense of belonging.
A picture of Our Family,is warm and comforting,knowing that we all share someone in there. It is good to know you could go almost anyplace in the world and there one of us would be to greet the other and make them feel right at home. Oh! You know Lord Shugden?
What a Protector!
Then his hat comes down on your head,
and there you are!
  Yes! There you are!
No matter where you are.
You are always at home,
with the Protector's arms around your mindstream.
One remains in equipoise and calm.
Certainly as the wind blows through the trees and cools the land with promise and fulfillment.
 Taste the dharma and one can never become confused again. Not ever!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 06:50:30 AM by Lhakpa Gyaltshen »

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
Dear admin,

Alot more pictures of Dorje Shugden lamas has been added to the Great Masters section of this site. Thank you. It is indeed very encouraging.

It shows that these lamas will spread Shugden far and wider.

SEE:  http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?page_id=37

TK

WisdomBeing

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2010, 08:25:53 AM »
Wow - I blinked and the website suddenly exploded with so many new pictures - and yes - the new 'jacket' as Lhakpa G says is quite cool!!! Thank you so much to the webadmin and all involved - i'm sstill navigating around and exploring!

Lhakpa - your post sounds like a song - perchance, do you compose? :)

Ok off to explore some more!

love
Kate

honeydakini

Dear admin,

Alot more pictures of Dorje Shugden lamas has been added to the Great Masters section of this site. Thank you. It is indeed very encouraging.

It shows that these lamas will spread Shugden far and wider.

SEE:  http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?page_id=37

TK

DEAR ADMIN,

Thank you for these incredible stories! They really lift the spirits and give so much inspiration. In the light of ALL the attention being on all that Dalai Lama is doing wrong, it is very heartening and strengthening to see so many wonderful articles about all that these other Lamas are doing to benefit the world, and how they have really contributed to the growth of Dharma and practice everywhere in the world, even in what seems like obscure places, where Dharma is not at all prominent.

Their actions speak volumes and really show how prominent this practice and lineage will grow in the world. They introduce the practice to many more new people, and at the same time, bring great strength and inspiration to practitioners all around the world right now.

Thank you for making these resources available – this is the only DS website that focuses on aspect of the lineage and practice so strongly.

thor

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2010, 03:35:10 PM »
the inspiring stories of these Shugden lamas can be read here too: http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?cat=13

These hero lamas are holding the lineage together for the (hopefully) near future when Lord Shugden's practice will explode onto the global scene.

The web admins are indeed doing a great job, kudos to them and may the great masters page grow exponentially!

crazycloud

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2010, 06:55:58 PM »
who is the lama with the loving expression? Gonsar Rinpoche is in the inset with all the food on the table, but the other lama, who is that, please?

(not referring the photo in the snow)

also, who is the European gentleman?

Mohani

• duldzin
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2010, 07:45:45 PM »
The American is Thom Canada.
I can't remember the other monks name, I think he one of the kind monks from the Shugden Society in Delhi.
I think this is him?

DharmaDefender

DEAR ADMIN,

Thank you for these incredible stories! They really lift the spirits and give so much inspiration. In the light of ALL the attention being on all that Dalai Lama is doing wrong, it is very heartening and strengthening to see so many wonderful articles about all that these other Lamas are doing to benefit the world, and how they have really contributed to the growth of Dharma and practice everywhere in the world, even in what seems like obscure places, where Dharma is not at all prominent.

They ARE incredible stories...I was so excited when I read HE Domo Geshe Rinpoche's story. THAT is the story of a truly great being. I hate the word 'inspirational' because it's so misused these days but Domo Geshe Rinpoche really was inspirational. People adding his name to the mantra that puts compassion into word form, DOMO GESHE RINPOCHE OM MANI PEME HUNG...the 13th Dalai Lama calling him Lama Tsongkhapa himself...that he was on par with Pabongka Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche...that he worked so tirelessly throughout his entire life in the service of others. If anyone is after fame, the best way to do it is the Domo Geshe way because that is a legacy that lasts forever. I just wish Ursula Bernis would've been able to complete his biography because it is something I would've loved to read in completed form.