Author Topic: An interview with CTA representative, Thubten Wangchen  (Read 3762 times)

Q

An interview with CTA representative, Thubten Wangchen
« on: June 02, 2014, 04:45:45 PM »
The ISC these days have been doing some really good videos, and one of them being Thubten Wanchen's interview which was recorded during the recent Europe demonstrations.

Do watch this video and understand how deceiving the CTA can be. The lies and not to mention the ill logic they have behind the ban is just depressing.

This video and the explanation in the article, is good for those new to the issue of Dorje Shugden controversy as it highlights many of the main points in a simple manner. Do share this with your friends and educate them... with knowledge we can beat these CTA people and bring down the ban. Eventually, no one will believe or support the CTA anymore due to the lies, conflict and unethical use of their authority

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/interview-with-cta-representative-thubten-wangchen/

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Re: An interview with CTA representative, Thubten Wangchen
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 07:09:23 AM »

This is not directly to do with this thread but just a gentle suggestion of forum etiquette.

Q - I just saw your post after i commented on the other post on exactly the same video. You had posted it first so i should have commented on this thread. It gets confusing when multiple threads on the same topic is posted!

I hope that people will read other threads so that we do not have multiple threads on the same subject matter. I know accidents happen and i've accidentally duplicated subjects/topics too and have requested the moderators to delete my post when I realised it.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 06:01:42 PM »
I do hope CTA keeps away some of their budget  to send their representative for a critical/crisis management classes. These classes are very easily available, all they need to do is to research on the internet.

What Thubten Wangchen said is utterly nonsense not when we have all the facts and details. CTA must realised that they are now talking to people who are educated/exposed. No longer farmers/cow herders and etc. Plus, there is a platform like the internet for people to research/debate/share facts & experiences so they cannot lie anymore.

I do hope CTA for once speak the truth soon.

kris

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2014, 07:12:04 AM »
This is one of the worst interview I have seen.  >:( I would say he has the potential to become a politician, because he is not answering the questions and it has no substance. Hello, if you accused people for receiving money from China government, show the proof to the world! How can you make accusations based on "I hear other said"?! If we use the same logic, does it mean anyone can give teachings to others based on "I hear other said"? Then why do Gelug lamas need to quote the source of the teachings?

It only goes to show that CTA representatives like Thubten Wangchen never really think when they talk, and just use whatever HH Dalai Lama said as "proofs". Sad, because this is such low level of these representatives.